= Magical Feet = Wonderful Footjob Videos with Nice Girls

Lessnik111

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

= Mag1cal F33t = Wonderful Footjob Videos with Nice Girls

StacyAdams_21593_1280x720_3800_MFS.jpg

Model:
Stacy Adams

Horny Hire
"I don't hire just any man for the job. He has to be tough and strong, but also have the intuition to know when to be suave and gentle. The best way to test them is to see how they suck my toes and fuck my pussy. It also lets me know how well they take direction. This guy was definitely a shoe-in, pun intended. He tongue-bathed my stinky tootsies without hesitation, then gave my pussy the drilling it was craving."

Info:
733.77 MB - 26:04 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Lessnik111

KellyLeigh_22523_1280x720_3800_MFS.jpg

Model:
Kelly Leigh

Hose-Wearing Sissy Boy!
Kelly's a seamstress who works closely with the police force, altering their uniforms and making sure that their pants fit snugly and properly. Imagine her surprise when a macho cop comes in wearing pantyhose under his pants. But rather than be turned off, this cop's kinky side turns Kelly on. Afterall, she has always had a thing for nylon. Seeing this cop's package secured snugly in this mesh is like a dream cum true for deviant Kelly, who likes foot play almost as much as she loves men in pantyhose. Watch her fuck this young cop until he pops his load off in her mouth.

Info:
498.24 MB - 17:47 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Lessnik111

BarbieBaja_19273_1280x720_3800_MFS.jpg

Model:
Barbie Baja

Denim Queen
Barbie Baja is a jean queen in denim and thigh-high, four-inch boots that showcase her lovely gams. She loves to suck on the heels of her shoes and on her red-polished toes while she lets you watch her cum. But it is not just about her release, because Barbie wants you to offer your tribute to her toes. "I love it when a man cums all over my feet," says Barbie. When a lady asks, you should oblige. Perhaps you should coat her lovely size 7 1/2 feet, gentlemen.

Info:
299.07 MB - 10:38 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Lessnik111

SamanthaStarr_18847_1280x720_3800_MFS.jpg

Model:
Samantha Starr

Sweatin' Socks
Samantha hates toiling in the hot sun. She doesn't want to mow the lawn and trim the hedges. She would much rather explore her own secret garden. But only if you watch, of course. She'll offer you a whiff of her stinky shoes and sweat-drenched socks before she rubs them all over her wet pussy. She doesn't mind if the pungent, musky odor of her footwear gets all over her slit. She knows you won't mind either. Let this frisky brunette turn this boring yard work into sexy, hard work... and by hard, we mean she will make sure you sprout some serious wood.

Info:
405.41 MB - 14:25 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Lessnik111

AdrianaDeville_21490_1280x720_3800_MFS.jpg

Model:
Adriana Deville

Bare-Legged Bad Girl
"Do you mind if I suck my toes, baby?" says minx, Adriana Deville. "It's a turn-on for me to suck my own feet and spank my soles. And when I know that you are watching, it makes me nice and wet. I like to fantasize about you touching my calves and licking my legs from my ankles to my thighs. It gets me so worked up that I have to slap my pussy and flick my clit. And when I cum, it's because I am imagining your big cock between my feet."

Info:
409.52 MB - 14:40 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account