= Magical Feet = Wonderful Footjob Videos with Nice Girls

Lessnik111

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

= Mag1cal F33t = Wonderful Footjob Videos with Nice Girls

Gisselle-Humes-HD_22933_Large.jpg

Model:
Giselle Humes

Deliciously Fuckable Toes
Giselle is the type of woman who likes to spend time in the kitchen, but she doesn't mind spending time on her knees either. That is, of course, as long as you take your time worshiping her feet and legs. Watch her splodge with pastries and then have her toes licked before her feet are fucked. And although she demands that her feet be toyed with and fingered while she takes a big cock in her drippy pussy, she reciprocates by being flexible and screaming and moaning her appreciation for your cock. Giselle is the housewife of your dreams.

Info:
285.06 MB - 18:25 - WMV - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Lessnik111

Yazmina-Melendez-HD_23668_Large.jpg

Model:
Yazmina Melendez

She Guides You to Her Feet
Yazmina is tough. Everyone at school knows she's the meanest guidance counselor they've ever had. So why did upperclassman James have such a big smile on his face when he left her office? Maybe because Yazmina propositioned the young stud by shoving her pantyhose-covered foot in his mouth! She may be tough, but she's horny as hell and wants her toes sucked and pussy fucked! Once her peds have been kissed and cradled, he pulls her onto her desk and rips her black nylons open at the gusset, giving him open access to lick her dripping wet pussy. Though she's enjoying herself, she's not going to give the delinquent James a free pass to her pussy. He's going to have to earn it. She calls him a little shit and demands he fuck her soles because that's a sure-fire way to warm up a ped-loving woman. When she can't stand her smoldering pussy being empty for one more second, she lets him fuck her all over her office. Then he uses her ripped hosiery as a ball gag, stuffing the whole thing in her mouth as he stands above and rains cum down onto her waiting face. Something tells us he's going to pass all his classes this year.

Info:
357.97 MB - 23:08 - WMV - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Lessnik111

SamanthaSteele_19342_1280x720_3800_MFS.jpg

Model:
Samantha Steele

Shaves For Your Pleasure
Cum watch Samantha Steele put on a leg show that will blow your load! This voluptuous vixen showcases her legs in the private setting of her bathroom, then she shaves for your pleasure. If watching her care for her stems isn't enough, she does a horny, toe-wiggling masturbation display that will have you begging for mercy. Samantha Steele will turn your cock to steel. It's that simple.

Info:
367.69 MB - 12:31 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Lessnik111

JaydenPierson_24513_1280x720_3800_MFS.jpg

Model:
Jayden Pierson

Let Me Help You With Your Shoes
"It's funny how opportunities arise when you least expect them. I was hauling a bunch of my shoes out in a bag so I could donate them to a charity when the bag broke open and my shoes came tumbling out all over the sidewalk. But then, my neighbor stepped in to rescue me and helped me carry everything back inside. Curiously, he seemed really interested in my shoes. And that's when I knew that he was being more than just helpful... that horny pervert wanted to stick his cock in my shoes and my pussy. I let him come on to me. After all, I love it when men play with the bottoms of my feet. They're really sensitive. And cum always makes them feel so soft and silky smooth. So you see, opportunity came knocking and I opened the door and my pussy for it. You know what they say, out with the old and in with the new cock!"

Info:
656.82 MB - 23:51 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Lessnik111

Kitty-Langdon-And-Natalie-Minxxx-HD_21741_Large.jpg

Model:
Kitty Langdon and Natalie Minx

Kitty and Natalie Get Hot and Steamy In The Motel
We don't know how these two babes came to find each other in a motel room, and we don't care to know. Why spoil a good mystery, especially when hot, lesbian, leg-centric sex is concerned? We see Kitty Langdon first, who's obviously in heat, her body glistening as she caresses herself, showing off to her androgynous lover Natalie Minxxx. Silent and commanding, Natalie snaps her fingers to bring Kitty over and on her knees, blowing smoke in her face before teasing her with her hands and mouth. Their tongues dance together for a bit to entice you. Wouldn't you want their tongues around your cock? Natalie whips out her strap-on cock and watches Kitty suck it in some of the most erotic foreplay ever on 81t3nam3. It gets even hotter the more turned-on they both get, Natalie stripping off her top to reveal her swollen tits popping out of her corset and then losing herself in Kitty's well-toned, nylon-covered legs. The temperature just keeps rising in this scene, and we know your cock will rise even further than that.

Info:
294.88 MB - 19:04 - WMV - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Lessnik111

Dede-Lopez-HD_20477_Large.jpg

Model:
Dede Lopez

Dede's Shower Show
Now you're in for a treat. Dede's long legs are wrapped tightly in sheer black pantyhose, showing just enough of her pussy to tease when she bends over. She knows how to put on a show. She pulls her beautiful breasts out of their top while leaning over, biting her lip and inviting you to follow her into a bathtub. There, with the water cascading over her tight body, she peels the soggy hose off her legs to expose her bare pussy and wiggling toes. Slowly she wraps the damp, black nylon rope around and down her milky thighs all the way to her calf, like a snake slowly climbing a tree. The temptress then bites the end of her undergarment, stretching it from her toes to her mouth while plunging a toy deep into her slit. She pulls her foot close to her mouth, gradually running her pink tongue through the gaps between her dark-red painted toes. When she's satisfied with her toying, she lifts the dildo from between her thighs and slides it past her sole into her mouth, licking off her pussy juices. Now that's a show.

Info:
167.87 MB - 10:52 - WMV - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Lessnik111

Kitty-Wildwood-HD_21190_Large.jpg

Model:
Kitty Wildwood

HERE, KITTY!
Kitty WIldwood knows how to excite you. She begins by showing you what you love to see most: her nylon-covered peds. We see her red toenails peeking through the sheer white material and she caresses her feet, ankles and legs before you even get to see the rest of this sexy woman. To get your cock a little harder, she lets out a few pants and moans-prelude to the rest of the video. So what are you waiting for? Press the play button, bring out your cock, and get ready to blow!

Info:
320.9 MB - 20:45 - WMV - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Lessnik111

JJ-Cruz-HD_19469_Large.jpg

Model:

Latin Fire
Ever dream of a sexy Latina in a white, lace body stocking? Do you fantasize about her fingers toying with her toes and feet while her other hand roams to the open gash in her stocking so she can caress her wet pussy? Well, dream no more. JJ Cruz is the delicious Latina you've been craving! With her pretty peds painted red and her long limbs wrapped around the arms of her chair, JJ brings herself to a moaning orgasm. And she knows you're watching, which is why she is enjoying herself so much.

Info:
217.46 MB - 14:02 - WMV - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Lessnik111

Jordan-Kingsley-HD_23270_Large.jpg

Model:
Jordan Kingsley

Nailing The Hosed Housekeeper
Leggy blonde Jordan just started working as Mr. Mac's housekeeper. But she's got a bit of an ulterior motive. Whenever she cleans houses, she has a tendency to look through the lady of the house's dresser to see if she can find some sexy pantyhose or stockings to try on. It's her biggest and most-secret fetish. While Jordan's tidying up in the Macs' bedroom, she happens to spot a nice, new pair of nude pantyhose that are just her size. She feels up the material and realizes she just has to try them on right away. But Jordan gets caught by a horny Mr. Mac, whose cock gets hard the minute he sees her legs wrapped up in his wife's nylons. Jordan starts off giving Mr. Mac a foot job, then lets him face-fuck her while she rubs her clit. He rips open her hose to reveal her toes and sucks on them but that isn't enough, so he tears open her gusset and licks her pussy clean. It only gets better from there, so you'll just have to watch.

Info:
446.29 MB - 28:52 - WMV - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Lessnik111

Natasha-Ola-HD_24132_Large.jpg

Model:
Natasha Ola

Toes For Breakfast
With her toned legs and sexy demeanor, Natasha could seduce any man. But there is only one man she has in her sights, and that is her son's friend who is visiting from college. She knows that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach so she makes him a huge stack of pancakes and waits for him in her kitchen. But he doesn't have an appetite for anything other than her gams and peds. Watch him pour syrup all over her legs and tight pussy and lick and fuck her right on her kitchen counter. It's pretty obvious that Natasha made him a meal, but in the end he makes a meal out of her.

Info:
489.79 MB - 31:42 - WMV - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account