= Magical Feet = Wonderful Footjob Videos with Nice Girls

Lessnik111

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

= Mag1cal F33t = Wonderful Footjob Videos with Nice Girls

22439-720p.jpg

Model:
Dillion Harper

Lost Pussy Cat
Poor Dillion lost her favorite kitten and though Bill claims he found the pussy, they surely don't refer to the same pussy. Either way, Dillion ends up on Bill's cock... which is quite some fun for her lovely tight kitty, even if it doesn't bring her closer to her lost cat.

Info:
992.89 MB - 38:19 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Lessnik111

22144-720p.jpg

Model:
Crystal Crown

Foot lust
How great it is when you get home after a hard day, you hardly feel your feet, just lay down, give your feet a hot bath and make them fresh and smelly. Get your man there, and have him kiss them and lick them, and pat his cock and balls with your toes! Yumm! This sounds like a schedule of a perfect evening! Oh those wrinkled soles Chrystal Crown has make me shiver every time I see them and even when I only think of them! I often get lost in my thoughts just by closing my eyes and seeing her above me as she is giving my dick a massage with her soft toes!

Info:
705.7 MB - 27:15 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

22171-720p.jpg

Model:
Madison Parker

Correpetition
Teacher wants me to wait for him after class when all my schoolmates are gone and the classroom is empty. He says I need to take some correpetition lessons, but I'm not sure that's his only reason. And I was right, it turned out he's more interested in my knee-high white socks than my education! He couldn't have enough of them, he loved the smell, the touch of my stockinged feet!

Info:
966.46 MB - 37:26 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

22196-720p.jpg

Model:

Foreplay with Janelle
Hi, this is Janelle and I'd like you to take a little time and check out my now gallery! Take a walk around and feel my soles on your skin... I am totally horny so I would appreciate if you helped me out a bit. I will offer you my feet, my toes, my soles for you and you can play with and lick them! You see how hungry my pussy is? Next time I will want more than just a finger...

Info:
642.22 MB - 24:44 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

22180-720p.jpg

Model:
Juliette Shyn

Precious teen feet
Those of you who are delighted in beautiful feet should click on Juliette's new gallery! In every scene her precious toes will be in the middle of the attention but of course, it's not only going to be a series of pictures of her feet. It is colored with many naughty games, she will jerk the guy's off with her toes and her pussy won't be left out of anything either! She will sit on the cock and will be waiting to have it from the back as well, but during all this, you can always have your eyes on those feet!

Info:
1031.14 MB - 39:57 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

22433-720p.jpg

Model:
Aruna Aghora

Playful Aruna
When Airx has a bad day, it is only his lovely girlfriend, Aruna Aghora who can cheer him up. The playful and naughty girl loves to tease her beloved, arousing him with her feigned reluctance before she gives him everything. Her mouth, her pussy and her beautiful feet, finishing the game with a fantastic footjob.

Info:
1353.24 MB - 51:49 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

22438-720p.jpg

Model:
Guiliana Alexis

Guiliana's Foot Fantasy
It doesn't stop to impress Guiliana Alexis how could it feels to have a man's cock between her lovely feet. The pure joy of controlling and pleasuring a man with her feet turns her on to the point when she nearly comes only just to think of it. Of course, she doesn't need to rely just on her fantasy... she will get a big cock to her pussy.

Info:
875.54 MB - 33:44 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

22139-720p.jpg

Model:

On my knees
I beg to be fucked... See, I'm already on my knees, pleading for a fat cock that fits into my tiny pussy and fills it to the max. I want you inside me, I want your cock stroke my toes, slightly tickling them. I want your hands grabbing my feet, lifting them to your lips...

Info:
700.22 MB - 27:08 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

22426-720p.jpg

Model:
Liv Aguilera

Foot Passion
We all know well Keni Styles overwhelming passion toward beautiful female feet, but face it, Liv Aguilera's legs and feet are just perfect, just like the whole girl itself. Keni has a hard time to decide where should he put the cock - into that kissable mouth, into the burning hot pussy or between those slender, silky feet.

Info:
876.33 MB - 33:35 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Lessnik111

22449-720p.jpg

Model:
Alexa Pierce

Footsie Nurse
Nurse Alexa Pierce is a really special nurse who has a quite... unique way to treat her patients. But it works perfectly, you won't hear any of her patients complain. What is her secret? Maybe her huge boobs, or her tight wet pussy... but most probably it is her amazing footjob technique that she uses to milk their eager cocks.

Info:
930.51 MB - 35:49 - MP4 - 1280x720

Download video:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: