[Lum] Female dominance (All kind of womens domination)

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mistress Kiana And Mistress Andromeda - Take Our Strap-on`s

Title: Mistress Kiana And Mistress Andromeda - Take Our Strap-on`s

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:18:29
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 316 MB

Featuring Mistress, Mistress Kiana

2 ebony ladies like to use the ass of a white slave in the hoxton dungeon in london. Both of them like to use strap-on´s to fuck the white anal bitch into his ass.

Parts: 3
Total Duration: 18 minutes 28 seconds
Photos: 15
Tags: anal, andromeda, arschfick, arse, assfuck, bdsm, cock, diamoond, dildo, dungeon, ebony, femdom, fetish, hoxton, kiana, lady, mistress, rubber, schwanz, slave, strap-on, strapon, toy, umschnalldildo

mistress_kiana_and_mistress_andromeda_take_our_black_cocks_complete_hd.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Hen Party Dare

Title: Hen Party Dare

Duration: 00:14:05
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 834 MB

Jessy's two best friends are determined to make her hen party a lively one. They have a series of dares that she has to do and the first one is to convince a random guy to show her his cock! Jessy's grabs the next guy to walk by and talks him into flashing his penis. When they see it though, the girls get so excited that they yank down his trousers so they can have a closer look. Before he knows what is happening they shove him on the ground and take turns to suck his cock until he shoots a huge load all over the place!

Alessa Savage, Ella Hughes, Jessy
Tags: Big Cumshot, Blowjob, Games, Upskirt

henpartydarehd.part1.rar
henpartydarehd.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Prove Your Servitude

Title: Prove Your Servitude

Duration: 00:06:04
File Size: 438 MB

Being pregnant makes Goddess Samantha hornier and nastier than ever. A slave bound to her chair has no choice but to plant his face deep into Her big ass crack. Our Goddess has no respect for him; indeed, if she felt the need to fart - or worse - well, the bitch would simply have to absorb it! That's what slaves are for, after all, to be used... and to be thankful for it! Samantha reminds her slave that his tongue action is not worthy of pussy worship, only ass servitude, and she promptly unleashes a gassy fart up his nose. The slave must then demonstrate his gratitude by kissing her ass then fucking her asshole with his tongue. Nothing like a good rim job to ease morning sickness.

Mistress: GoddessSamantha

lma-prove-your-servitude.part1.rar
lma-prove-your-servitude.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Let Me Ruin You

Title: Let Me Ruin You

Duration: 00:06:09
File Size: 535 MB

Like my boots??? Do you want to worship me for real in person at Mean Girl Manor? Well let me tell you how I am going to make your cum hit the ceiling by letting me finally ruin your life and get you to show your face on camera for me. You need this to be real you need this to be final! No more regular orgasms at home just dreaming about showing up here. In this video I am going to tell you how to get the big fat orgasm that you never had!

Goddess Nina Elle
Categories: Female Domination, Femdom, Brat Girls, Goddess Worship

LetMeRuinYou.part1.rar
LetMeRuinYou.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Worship Me

Title: Worship Me

Duration: 00:09:46
File Size: 613 MB

Can you see my pussy through my steamy transparent latex panties? My cunt is so juicy inside them.. I want your tongue to worship my steamy wet pussy. Put your cock in your hand and tease yourself while you please me.

Featuring: Adriana Chechik
Categories: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

1207AC_POV.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Stamina Conditioning

Title: Stamina Conditioning

Duration: 00:08:14
File Size: 474 MB

Guys that say they love sex but can't last longer than 2 min are completely useless to women. We are going to condition that cock to stay hard and last long enough to please a real woman. Then and only then will we start to think about possibly considering you as our personal sex slave. Start stroking and prove you can be a real man to pleasure us!

Featuring: Gigi Allens, Silvia Saige
Categories: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

0411GASS_Pov1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Cum Drunk Slave

Title: Cum Drunk Slave

Duration: 00:08:02
File Size: 487 MB

Mistress Alix has promised her slave that he is finally going to be allowed to cum. He is tied up and gagged thinking he is going to be rewarded with just a simple milking handjob. Instead she has is mouth forced wide-open so every stream of hot sticky cum is shot directly down his throat for her own personal enjoyment.

Featuring: Alix Lynx
Categories: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Humiliation

0915AL_CuminMouth.rar

Fileboom Premium Account