Gay Video Luca rosso & oscar

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

375bb72ff71c40f1787a5cbd59344444.jpg

Studio: chaosmen

Oscar showed up a little sad this day. his girl had just broke-up with him, and they were furiously texting each other before the shoot. i was a little worried he would be distracted when it came to do the video. he put the phone up, took a shower, and was ready to play. even still, he seems very serious in this video.despite being able to lick his own cock, he was not ready to suck another guy's cock. i thought that if i had luca there, with his cock out, that he may actually take the leap and suck him off. but he only stroked luca's cock for a short period. though he did show a lot of interest in watching luca jerk his own cock. again, oscar's cock is hard in seconds, tormenting himself by aggressively rubbing his cock head. luca sees how hard he is, so slides down to stroke and suck on oscar's rod. if you like outtakes, stay for the ending to see a moment where luca was sucking a little too well! oscar does some dirty talking, and luca seems to be into it. he gets super hard while...

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 393.9 MB