Love Nylons and Stockings? Don't Miss This Collection!

Sergio_22

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 88

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 88

Jana Cova is draped in a chocolate brown dress, brown sheer to waist pantyhose and pink satin high heels. She wants you to just watch her and play with your cock as she rubs her pussy over and under her pantyhose. She peels the dress away to show you her perfect breasts and asks you to put your cock between them. She gives specific jerk off instructions as she scratches at her hose until they tear. Finally the hose come off as she talks you into a filthy mind blowing orgasm. "Cum right now on my pussy! Wow what a big load! I want to taste your cum!" Wolford's! Alone POV! Ripped PH's! Love Doll Commands! "Do you want to cum on my lips? Come on squeeze it and cum right here! Fuck yourself fast!" What to do for Jana Real Life Instructions! Pantyhose Games! Shiny PH's! Sweet Juicy Wet Spreads! Nude Views! "Keep stroking that cock for me! That's what I want!"

203 MiB | 17mn 0s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 668 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-088.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 89

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 89

Blonde beauty, Lindsay Marie does her first video for you as she strokes her long legs in sheer crotch black pantyhose. She holds up her reinforced toes under your nose and asks you to come on them. Hot up skirt shots as her bare pussy is visible through the nylon. "Do you want to cum on this?" as she plays in just the pantyhose. "This is my 1st time seducing you! I look hot don't I? Are you getting excited yet?" Hot is an Understatement! Wolford's! Don't Touch! "So you came for my feet? Did you like that? I bet!" Point & Cum! "So are you still going? You want to give me anther load? Ok!"

235 MiB | 19mn 12s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 711 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-089.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 90

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 90

Isabella Sky is here to have some fun today. She is so slow and sexy talking to you in that seductive voice of hers. She knows just the kind of tease you need and she is all that. The sexy dress she's in comes up over that nice round ass as she bends it in your face and asks you to cum for her. The legs spread open for the perfect view of her pantyhose covered pussy as she talks that nasty filth to you. She strips to nude and gives you just what you deserve. "I know why I'm on your screen right now! You need to cum!" To Say The Least! Wow you don't waste any time! You got it out!" Wolford's & Shiny Hose! Alone POV! "I want to see your cum all over the place!" Non Stop J/O Talk from this Natural Born Tease with the Sweetest Understanding Voice Ever! "I wish I could see that big cock right now! I'm so wet! Jerk it!"

220 MiB | 18mn 14s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 684 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-090.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 91

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 91

Sexy blonde Sammie Rhodes shows you the way as she caresses her form in a leopard print negligee and black sheer crotch pantyhose. Hot up shots as she tells you to worship her legs "are you stroking your dick?" and shows you where to come. Heels off, she gives you a reinforced toe foot job. She now controls your dick as well as the camera for some tasty close ups before the hose slip off right over your face! "I have all the power! Will you cum how I want?" YES! Wolford's! Sammie takes charge of Your Mind & Your Dick! Lots of Cum for Me Commands! "Shoot that cum all over here!"

245 MiB | 20mn 49s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 648 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-091.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 92

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 92

Sitting in her short red dress and black sheer crotch pantyhose, sexy Alyssa Reese gives you something to jack off to. Hot pussy shots through the nylons she towers over you pumping your fist "stroke your cock for me!" She lets you sniff her silken feet as she strips to just the pantyhose. She controls the camera and gives you close up pussy and ass views as the hose finally slip off. Oh My Fucking God is Aylssa Sexy has Hell and a Super Siren J/O Angel Just For You! Aylssa will Torment you into Cumming Over & Over Again! Her Body! Her Face! Her Mind! It all Equals Non Stop Jerking Off! "I want you to cum really hard baby!" Trust Me it will Be Easy! Wolford's! Alone POV! "I love teasing you in my pantyhose, its so much fun, for you too?" This Natural Born Tease Loves to Please & Is Really Good at showing off her body encased in Tight Nylon!

256 MiB | 21mn 42s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 650 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-092.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 93

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 93

Playtime superstar Amy Reid is back for your stroking pleaser. She models her grey bodysuit and grey sheer crotch pantyhose "take your cock out and start stroking for me" as she pounds her fist onto her mound. She tells you to "Cum now" as she strips to just the pantyhose and towers above you with her massive tits swinging free. She points at all the places where she wants you to come before taking off the hose. Hot! OMG has Amy Gotten Hotter & Very Good at becoming your New J/O Mistress! "So did you miss me? I missed teasing you so why don't you take that cock out!" Trust me It's Going to Stay Out! This Siren will drive you fucking wild! Wolford's! PH Foot Job Fantasy!

224 MiB | 18mn 52s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 659 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-093.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 94

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 94

Your Jamie's little victims and she's back to torture you in her nude sheer to waist pantyhose, sparkly green dress and beige high heels. She's straight to the point in letting you know what a dirty fucker you are as she pounds her pussy right in front of your face.. She spreads her pantyhose covered pussy open wide as she instructs you to jerk your pathetic little cock! How does it feel to know that's as close as you'll ever get to her? "I am back to torture you!" Jamie is in Charge in 4 Very Different Scenes. No Stop Original J/O Head Games! Nobody does J/O Like Jamie. Lots of What to do for Her Commands! Wolford's! Alone POV! "Imagine what I could do to you in person, I would love that!" Brutal what to do for me instructions! Little Dick! Addiction! Love Doll! Eat Your Cum! Little Boy!

238 MiB | 19mn 33s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 700 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-094.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 95

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 95

Blonde goddess Kayden Cross stopped by the mansion again and wants you to listen as she gives you sweet shots of her pussy under sheer crotch nude pantyhose under her blue dress. Hot up shots as she pumps her fist "jack off to me" she coos. She grabs the camera and pans her hot body before striping off the hose and lightly rubs her wet trimmed pussy. "Is that your thing, pantyhose! I bet your jerking your dick right now!" Kayden's super tight body encased in tight pantyhose will PULL THE CUM right out of YOU! Wolford's! Alone POV! Love Doll! Lots of Slow Teasing Movements as she stares into Your Soul!

279 MiB | 22mn 34s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 725 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-095.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 96

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 96

Jodie Starr is your cock throbbing Barbie doll. She's wearing a sexy white dress and her long sexy legs are draped in sheer to waist nude colored pantyhose with sexy high heels on her perfect pretty feet. She squats down in front of you with her legs open and softly tickles her pussy over the hose and tells you she hopes you're getting excited because she is. She lies back on the couch and stretches her long legs up in the air while she rolls her pantyhose off slowly and gives it all to you. "Are you getting excited? We are going to have so much fun!" Imagine If Teasing! Seamless Wolford's! "Am I getting you off right now? Have you cum already? I would love to see that!" Crotch Thrusting Moves! "I hope you are pounding that dick!" Point & Cum! Alone POV! "Jump through that screen and get me!" She Tells You When and Where to Cum! Count Down to Cum! "Cum all over me! What a big load!" Nude Views! Nylon Covered Pussy Rubbing! "I enjoy making you cum!" Extreme Close Ups!

225 MiB | 20mn 4s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 570 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-096.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account

Sergio_22

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 97

JERK 0FF IN$TRUCTORS 97

Petite blonde pantyhose teen, Kacey Jordan wants to tease you as she lifts her short skirt to expose her tight pussy under sheer crotch nude pantyhose. Shoes off, she gives you some nice up shots as she rubs her snatch while she controls the camera. "I like it when you're really hard." She pulls at her waistband while over you before they slide down and off her shapely legs. "Do you want to get off to me in these pantyhose?" Our Tender Slow Moving Tease will Drive you Wild! Wolford's! Alone POV! "Get it really hard! You like me don't you? Let me tease you a little bit & you will cum for me a lot!" Screen Instructions! This Slow moving Shy Little Wet Dream Idol wants you to Worship Her Tight Hard Body encased in Pantyhose! "Ha right, you can't have me, you are going to just have to watch me!

242 MiB | 21mn 22s | mp4 | 600x400 | 1 580 Kbps

ALTERNATIVE PREVIEW:

http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/caba/fb/bc/ca/ai/smnxs-FN-je-of-in-097.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC:

- link -

Fileboom Premium Account