Looking to be taught to be a good mistress

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by Purplehearts, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Purplehearts

Purplehearts New Member

Hello, I am new to this site and complicatedly seminew too bdsm. In a weird turn of events, I have found a woman who wants me to be her mistress.

I am very very submissive to men, but I have a strange craving to be dominant with women, but am not very sure how to go about it. She says she loves to be humiliated and degrading. If anyone could help me out it would be very much appreciated. I just want to be the best Dom to her that I can, and give her a great experience.

Also, if there is anyone that just want to talk about experiences I would love that too. I really like to talk to a male dom about his experiences whit subs.

Thank you for reading!
  2. SubmissiveMaleSlave

SubmissiveMaleSlave New Member

Hello . I saw you wanted to be taught how to be a good mistress. You can practice on me. Embarrass me by making me cross dress or shove things up my ass. Humiliate me by making me put stuff on my body or writing your name on my body.
  3. domination5

domination5 Active Member

I seek switch female that submit to me but degrade and humiliate another woman . you can try online roleplay threesome with me and a slave woman. sho_sho456@yahoo.com
  4. egydom

egydom New Member

i can teach u
    i`m a male dom with 11 years of experience add me on yahoo with a message telling me who u r
  5. sl.gh13

sl.gh13 Member