Long Hours in saran wrap

JettOnly

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Have you been in saran wrap before?? I assume that is like out UK cling film?
I assume she would be there all night long?
I guess it depends on several things - How much of you wrapped? how would you be restrained so you couldnt move? how soundly does she sleep?
I should think it is gonna get pretty hot in there too
I guess if she is going to be there, and sure that she will wake up alert enough to get you out quickly if you need it then it should be OK - possibly mess around with it a little before a full night - so she knows how many layers are good - and how to get them off best and stuff

no experience here tho, just speculating - I am sure someone will have more expeience

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

Smallest is right. This is the number two way that BDSM turns fatal (auto-erotic asphyxiation being the number one way). One of the basic rules of bondage is that the dom NEVER leaves someone who's tied up unattended for longer than it would take to race back into the room (and never at all, if the sub is gagged and unable to signal for help). So if you're going to do this, insist that your gf spend the night in the same room. You've said that you're not going to go above your shoulders, which means it's safer than some of the things people do, but you should still be extremely careful about this.

Fileboom Premium Account

Aibo

As already said in replies, heat build up is the problem. With saran it should be a tad less than for leather and rubber. (I have experience of putting submissives in the later ones. But to regulate things I leave some part of the body free. (There's even one image of it on my profile on Fetlife - where the legs are free.)

Then it all depend on the individual, where some have no problem whatsoever. Others will need water now and then, to compensate for said sweating.

Now one thing were not addressed here, and that is skin breathing. Yes we do get most trough our lungs, but the body do also need some via the skin as well. And really tight materials like latex, rubber and wrapping (Not leather, its ok at least most kinds of leather.) of this kind can shut it down.

So I agree on that she should be at hand monitoring the first time it is done, on a later time she might get some light sleep while you got a tube connected to a small bottle of water attached.

Fileboom Premium Account