BDSM Lila-Serene: Lila's Dream Analysis with Dr. Isley

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

f1c431e25d7387ffd269095e316adebf.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Lila has been having a very troubling dream and requested that we have a meeting right away to discuss it. I meet her at my office and I can tell that something is troubling her. We have a seat and she begins telling me all about it. In the dream, Lila describes a large man coming into the room carrying a bag with green rope in it. She doesn’t know the identity of the man but wishes that she did. She continues, nervously fidgeting with her hands in her lap. I try to comfort her telling her that there is nothing to be embarrassed about and she continues. The man takes out some rope and ties her wrists together. I’ve had this type of thing happen before and sometimes it can be very hard for my patients to talk about it, so I suggest that we act it out with some role playing to help her convey the dream to me. Lila tells me that her wrists were tied behind her back and I grab a back of white rope I keep around the office and have her slide over on the couch so I can take a seat beside her. She places her arms behind her back and begin coiling rope around her wrists. I ask her if that feels right and she says that it was tighter so I oblige her and tighten the ropes trying to mimic her dream. Sitting this close to her I can’t help but feel the warm radiating off of her sexy body, her satin shirt pulling at the buttons over her sweetly curved mounds. Lila closes her eyes and recounts more of the dream, she remembers him telling her that if she behaved that he wouldn’t have to hurt her. Her breathing becomes more shallow and picking up speed. She tells me that the man then ties her legs at the ankle and knee. I drop to the floor, picking up another rope and bind her ankles together. I observe that she seems to be getting more relaxed and she tells me that she thinks this is helping. While I am adding rope to her legs, she talks to me more about what this mystery man said to her. I ask her how the comments made her feel and she whispers in a breathe voice that it made her feel kind of hot. She tells me that the man caressed her legs, running his hands up and down them, grasping her calves in his firm hands, squeezing them. I add a rope just below her legs, letting my hands linger a little longer than they probably should have. She tells me that he pushed up her skirt commenting on her stockings and I follow suit, again trying to mimic the dream as much as possible. While she talks, I run my hand over her nylon-covered legs and notice that I am ever getting aroused by her recounted dream. Lila tells me that the man got behind her and started unbuttoning her blouse next. I slide back to the couch and wrap my arms around her, my breasts pushed against her back while I slowly unbutton her blouse. With short, heated breaths, she explains that the man reached into her bra, exposing her pale mounds, pinching her rose tipped nipples. I take them in my hands, rolling her erect buds of flesh through my fingers, squeezing them as she gasps. She tells me harder and I listen. In the dream, the man then tells Lila that she’s being a good girl and good girls get rewarded. I’m still so close to her body, her quivering nipples in hand and ask her how they get rewarded. She tells me that he wants to take her home and have fun with her. As I massage her bare breasts, running my hands over her sexy thighs, she tells me that she wanted to go with the man, and he picked her up like she was nothing, throwing her over his shoulder, carrying her away. Lila then breaks from her fog and says that the dream stops right there, the faraway look in her eyes now gone. I take my hands off of her, not realizing how far this had actually gone, and I straighten my glasses and clear my throat. I tug at my skirt and ask her what she thinks this all means. She says that she doesn’t know that she thinks she needs to explore it. I tell her that there is a man that I might be able to call that has some experience in this area. I write the number down for her but tell her that I’ll go ahead and give him a call, tucking the number in her bra. I call Ivan and attempt to explain the situation to him telling him that she’s actually here now. He tells me that he’s on his way. I ask Lila if there’s anything else she remembers about the dream and she mentions that sometimes he places a big red ball in her mouth that has a leather strap running through it and buckles it tight behind her head. I dig through my bag, sure that I have one in there while she continues talking. I pull it out and ask her if there’s anything else before I strap the gag in place and she tells me that sometimes he hogties her as well. I place the ball between her lips, sliding it in her awaiting mouth and get her to lay down on the couch. When Ivan arrives, I have Lila hogtied on the couch, and am kneeling beside her. He comes over, I explain her dream, and how she really needs to know what happens beyond the point where she is carried out of the room. He says that he is happy to help, and I go out on a limb and ask him to do me one more favor. I ask Ivan to tie me up as well because I think it will help me to understand exactly what Ms. Lasher is going through. Ivan starts by pulling my breasts out of my top and pulling my arms behind me. He ties my wrists tight and then loops the rope around my waist locking them to my body. He runs the rope above and below my breasts, securing my upper arms closer to my body as well. He sits me down on the couch and pulls out an even bigger red ball than the one I had. I open wide and he places the ball inside, buckling it tight behind my head. Ivan pulls out another rope and binds my legs together, starting with just below my knees and then moves down to my ankles. I notice Lila watching with attention as Ivan binds me up as well. Ivan runs the rope under my high heels before knotting the rope off. He lifts Lila from the couch to the floor and lays me down on the couch. One more rope is added pulling my ankles up to my wrists putting me in a similar hogtie to Lila’s. Once Ivan is done, he lifts Lila up over his shoulder, still hogtied, and carries her out of my office to help her work through some of her issues.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 263.3 MB