Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

5a19e12a1005e14752712dfe123f9284.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Lil Tyga ,Saint ,Young Montanna
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Big Dick ,Black-Only ,Condom ,Facials ,First Times
Video language: English

Lil tyga has been eager to get behind the camera again ever since his impressive directorial debut several months ago. For this second installment in our new series of scenes filmed and directed by some of the bba models, lil tyga recruited his own potential new star, a casual acquaintance and bba fan who goes by the nickname young montanna. Standing at 6'1" and weighing a slim 145 pounds, young montanna is a cute black boy with a deep, sexy voice and an irresistible smile who likes to smoke weed and "get money." Less than a week away from his 21st birthday, he has a slim, youthful body covered with at least 32 tattoos and like most skinny black boys from the midwest, he's hiding a very nice surprise between his smooth, slender legs! Not to mention the kind of cute, round ass popping up and out of his sagging shorts that you definitely wouldn't expect from a boy with his build. Like last time, i turned lil tyga loose to film and direct this scene on his own (although i will continue providing feedback and training to help him improve). To help him "break his boy in," lil tyga selected saint, a fellow fan favorite he has always heard a lot about but never met in person or worked with before now. Enjoy an intimate front-row seat for young montanna's amateur action debut as lil tyga directs his fellow bba veteran through the process of showing our newest recruit the ropes. At one point, lil tyga even gets so turned while filming the hot show that he strips out of his clothes, hands the camera to saint, and jumps into the action to get his own horny hands on the sexy new boy!.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2428kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 836.0 MB