Latex Leathers Creature from Seriousimages

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2792bcb4379382ebc3daf9935b56e906.jpg

Release Year: 2020

This is a classic and unique video that JG-Leathers gave me years ago, It was copied from and old VHS tape tape, and the date on the video files was 2004, so the videotape was probably shot before that. The video took me around 20 hours to fully salvage and re-edit to create something presentable on this website.

This video shows JG-Leathers in his early Creature rig before he added complete suspension off the floor with springs, the penis suction tube, and breath control with the bubbler bottle.. In this rig he's electrified with an Erostek box to both his penis and a butt plug which are both hidden away and locked up in a stainless steel chastity belt. His hands are cuffed to a spreader bar and chained such that he can't reach anything. He's totally helpless, kicking and screaming as the Erostek box ramps up and down the intense stimulation.

JG is shown in both the standing position suspended from overhead, and lying on the floor where is is cuffed and locked with chains to anchors in the floor. Those of us who like bondage will be able to appreciate the predicament JG has put himself in. He's completely helpless in chains and shackles, and the e-stim is controlled by his Mistress and the automatic program of the Erostek box. As the box runs through it's program of cycling the intensity up and down, JG can only wait patiently as the waves of electricity fluctuate to a full crescendo making him jerk violently and scream like a marionette. JG loves the feeling of his rubber, gas-mask, chastity belt and chains, and being at the mercy of his Mistress. While you watch this video, try to imagine yourself in JG's shoes - or boots in this case - and imagine the helplessness and fear of the unpredictable waves of estim. This is the stuff that our kinky fantasies are made of. JG has said many times that the fun he has playing with kink is "better than playing golf". Haha! I agree!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 16:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 2.9 GB