BDSM Leather Ladies - Kiti, Emily and Imogen - HD 720p

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

4c3940420636db0d536720ff85fd6593.jpg

Ladies dressed and tied up in leather clothing is always a wonderful sight and here are three ladies to prove this point. Kiti is wearing a leather strait jacket and short leather boots and after her legs and ankles have been leather strapped together she is gagged with a black leather head harness. Tied to an overhead hook she could not go anywhere when I found her a leather hood to wear. With this fitted and a leather gag in her mouth I added a leather blindfold to her outfit as having her fully covered like this only made it more fun. Emily was sat and tied onto a high stool in her leather jacket, skirt, boots and gloves and with her arms tied out to hooks in the wall. First gagged with a tube gag and then with a leather collar she was gagged with a leather ball gag which helped to keep her quiet. Imogen was also fully dressed in leather and strapped to the post with her cuffed and gloved hands in front of her. Head harness ball gagged with the straps tightened as tight as possible and then tied off overhead meant she could not move her head. Her body became a lot more difficult to move as well after I securely taped her to the post as well with silver gaffer tape.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 586.7 MB