Latin beauties with big butts (Latino)

petraX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Big Chorizo Sausage
5ca9cebc347269538d7e964f33a10018.jpg

Jynx and her husband are having a spicy Cinco de Mayo party. Her husband's friend, Clover, heads over to the kitchen to see if Jynx needs a hand with anything. She actually does need a hand. She needs a hand getting off before heading back to the party. So Clover gives her what she wants, his big chorizo sausage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5115kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Big Chorizo Sausage
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

petraX

By Sucking Huge Cock
bd145d797b782ab8128c0a128e668f63.jpg

Trinity stops by her friend's house while her friend is out because she really wants to see her friend's husband. She's been really interested in him ever since he had confessed to her that his wife is always working and never home. Trinity wants to show her friend's husband how he should be treated and she does just that by sucking his huge cock and fucking him.

Duration: 18:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5117kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 710.4 MB
Download By Sucking Huge Cock
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

petraX

Lela Star
549efb2606de876e26811205f4fa6966.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Lela Star
Genres: Latina,Big Ass,Bubble Butt,Black Hair,Couples Fantasies,Blowjob (POV),Big Tits,Ass Worship,Girlfriend,Yoga

Sexy celeb Kim is always making easy money by recommending products to her many followers. Today she's making a video showing them her new yoga pants. Her husband stops filming to make sure Kim shows off her real monkeymaker: her big, thick ass.

Duration: 30:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 965kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 258.0 MB
Download Lela Star
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Lick & Throat The Dick
e8e55b0bde0f44d7ce9be22b6dc57718.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Apolonia Lapiedra, Raul Costa
Genres: blowjob, big dick, latina, babes, brunette, handjobs, cumshot, natural tits, petite, small tits
Video language: English

The stunning 21st Angel, Apolonia Lapiedra, enjoys teasing Raul Costa with her thirsty mouth! The hot babe takes control of his big dick and plays with it like a good girl would do. She loves to lick the tip and throat the dick and make it cum all over her dripping wet mouth!

Duration: 30:44
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2014kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 497.5 MB
Download Lick & Throat The Dick
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Her Hips Dont Lie
5a1dc29522e156f8e1fd9255809df125.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Baby Nicols
Genres: Adorable, Amateur, Babe, Big Ass, BJ, Blowjob, Booty, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Butt, Clothed Sex, Cowgirl, Crazy, Cute, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Easy, Facial, Girl Next Door, Hardcore, Hispanic, Latin, Latina, Living Room, Long Hair, Missionary, Natural Tits,

Baby Nicols is a tight bodied latina with an ass that wont quit. She likes to dance and put on a show, so she pours oil all over her body and rubs it on her perky little tits. Her pigtails whip back and forth as she gyrates to the music and shakes her tight fit for the camera. When the dude joins her, she pulls out his hard cock, with a look on her face like its Christmas morning. After she gets his cock nice and ready by sucking on it, he fucks her hard from behind, making her moan with desire. She rides his dick until he blows a big load all over her mouth and face.

Duration: 54:38
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1661kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 722.9 MB
Download Her Hips Dont Lie
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Tansanee, Lopburi - 1080p
e86703bd5701990fceb85e4b48395631.jpg

Release Year: 2017

What do you look for when you're hunting pussy on a night out on the town? Generally I start off with an idea in mind whether it's a girl with some nice yammers, or a chick with a small body. Tonight was a tiny girl night and I was determined to find my spec. A specimen that was designed specifically for my eyes. Meet 20 year old Tansanee. She has the frame I'm looking for and the face to match. She also possesses this gorgeous little bubble butt that she can arch to the moon. I love when a girl can stick her ass up and out and Tansanee has a natural arch that pushes her pussy up which makes ready for mounting. And mount I did! First, Tansanee gave me a very long and seductive blowjob while looking directly into the camera. Her cute face bobbing up and down on my shaft was surreal. Then it was time to enter this young vixen's pussy so I decided to go right to doggy style. Her butt lifted up and it was just easy access to her wet slit. I wanted to make a good video so I held off as long as I could giving Tansanee a proper fucking. After , she gave me a reverse cowgirl ride and I'm telling you got to see how good this looks with this tiny butt arched perfectly on my shaft. I nearly exploded, but I still wanted to feel my favorite position which is her laying flat on her stomach and legs together. With her ass sticking way up in the air, I just her entire body while ramming my cock to the hilt. That was the trigger I needed because within minutes I exploded. Tansanee moaned while I pumped my hot milky cum deep inside her little Thai pussy. It honestly doesn't get better than this.

Duration: 26:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Tansanee, Lopburi - 1080p
\
\
\
\
\
\