Latex And Rubber-Fetish,Jeans,Nylons,Spandex

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hahn And Nyxon Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Elizabeth is laying on her bed taking a quick nap when suddenly a large hand is clamped over her mouth waking her up and keeping her from calling out all at the same time. She ends up bound to a chair in the next shot and has a cell phone held to her mouth to call her friend to lure her in.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4107kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.5 MB

Download Hahn And Nyxon Bondage

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

VikKing707

May I Help You - Scene 2 - HD 720p

I continue to please my hot rubber boyfriend by wrapping my lips around his perfect hard cock.then we move to the bedroom for some more serious fun. He is laid waiting for me on the bed as I straddle over his shiny rubber body and position my pussy over his mouth for some licking while I continue to suck him at the same time. He then fucks me hard from behind, it feels SO amazing! He finishes by exploding over my tight rubber ass.

Duration: 9:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 368.3 MB

Download May I Help You - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Green With Envy - Scene 1 - HD 720p

All dressed in transparent green and clear latex, with long black rubber gloves is making me feel very kinky and dirty. I love these times when I get to relax in latex while lounging around. Watch as I enjoy this moment. fingering my pussy with my rubber gloves, having fun with my Hitachi Magic Wand and groping my big tits before sliding my boyfriend's hot hard and delicious cock between my lips, Mmmm!!

Duration: 10:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 409.5 MB

Download Green With Envy - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Catwoman Meets Batman - Scene 2 - HD 720p

I venture indoors, making some time to sprawl out on the sofa to fantasise while playing with my wet pussy. then my fantasy finally arrives!! I meet my own rubber Batman for the first time. Take a look and see what we get up to..

Duration: 11:34

File size: 439.7 MB

Download Catwoman Meets Batman - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

The Fucking Swing - Scene 2 - HD 720p

My hot rubber guy fucks me So hard and thorough while I'm laid in the sex swing. I'm a very lucky girl. I then get to suck on his prefect hard cock! I later decide to strap him down onto the bondage cross where I can fasten him into position. That way I can continue focusing on some more serious cock sucking, Mmmmmm.

Duration: 9:42

File size: 368.5 MB

Download The Fucking Swing - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account