locale3250

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

locale3250

locale3250

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

HumiliationPOV - Mandy Flores - Shemale Surprise

Clip name: HumiliationPOV - Mandy Flores - Shemale Surprise
Description: So how do u like my place? I am glad you came back with me, youre so cute. I love fucking cute guys. Do u like my ass in this dress? Of course you do. Im getting really turned on, let me see what youve to offer me, take off your pants. Go on. Show me your cock. LOL! Oh My God! My pinky is longer than your little dick. LOL! Your little dick is just as cute as u r. I didnt realize that you had a clitty. You r more of like a cute little girl than a man. LOL! OMG it is so cute! You have a girl clitty, definitely not a man cock.Im just teasing you, I still want 2 fuck you. I love to fuck little girls like u. So you had quite a little surprise for me, now I have quite a Big surprise for you. Do you see the bulge under my dress? Oh you hadnt noticed? Let me pull up my dress and show you my big cock. Oh no, you are not going anywhere! I didnt tell you to leave because your cock was too small, now did I? So youre not going to leave because my cock is bigger than yours. And u got me so turned on that you should at least take care of my cock. So you sit back down! I like to fuck little girls like you. Dont you like my sexy body? Dont you want to worship my big, fat cock? Dont be scared, relax. Were gonna have fun. Ill go slow with u.Come here and give it a kiss. Good girl. See that wasnt so bad. Now pull down my pantyhose so u can get a better look at my perfect cock. Now lick it, wrap your lips around it
Genre: Joi, Big Cock, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Forced Bi, Panty Fetish, Femdom Pov, Body Worship, Humiliationpov, Mandy Flores, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Dirty Talk, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy,

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:15:45
Size: 0,57 GB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

locale3250

locale3250