Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Curing his arrogance

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

The Mistresses will establish their rule over this cheeky stallion with ropes and fire - and a little bit of plastic wrap. Watch them tie him up and drip hot wax onto his body making him forget about his cockiness. He goes from stud to a male slut!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 19:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3799kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 564.2 MB

Download Curing his arrogance

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

VikKing707

Whipping My nags

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Princess Beverly
Video language: English

This Was A Custom Where I Ride 2 Slaves Around, Whipping Them As I Go. I Give Them Both A Turn At Carrying Me To See Who Can Do The Best Job. The Winner Will Get The Most Amazing Award Ever...my Spit! Haha.

and The Loser?? It Gets Whipped To Shreds! A Very Simple And Fun Game I Think, Don't You? Watch To See How Cruel I Can Be. And There Is Even An Outfit Change After I Take A Break And Come Back Later To Punish My Slaves Even More...

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11713kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Whipping My nags

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Goddess Platinum

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Shocker, High Heels

Day 1 of this pathetic loser slaves tryout. This loser wrote in begging to serve the Mean Girls and followed all my directions. It is a local loser and since it was so obedient I gave it a tryout. The day started with this freak showing up with a big cash tribute in hand. I then had it crawl into my office to present me with its tribute in its mouth. Then it had to kneel before me and tell me why it thinks it deserves to serve the Mean Girls and I. Then I went over it's limitations and then of course had to push its limits and see what it could take.

Duration: 7:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15124kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 853.7 MB

Download Goddess Platinum

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Lexi Sindel Deep Sounding

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Big Tits, High Heels, CBT, Sounding, Nurse Play

Nurse Lexi Sindel is experimenting on her patient. She has a new set of extra long steel rods to measure the depth of her slaves cock. She slides the rod deep into his cock until it almost disappears. His cock is hard and aroused as she penetrates it. Lexi is amused by fucking his cock hole so she stretches it open more with thicker and thicker rods. The patient learns what it is like to have no control over his own body.

Duration: 18:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11276kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lexi Sindel Deep Sounding

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Last chance of waste slave

Cast: アリス / Alice

I'm 178cm in height, Queen Alice, a really beautiful German Queen.
He gave the last chance to be the worst slave.Today, as a human toy, I'm going to play for a day.
It's up to you to save Alice from the clutches of the evil witch.
The fate of the slave is determined by the fate of the slave.I want to get rid of the slavery.
I'm not sure if that's what I'm talking about.Heel.
If you wear it over 190cm, you will be captivated by the beauty queen of white face in large pattern masochistic
This is the first time I've seen this film.

Duration: 3:48:30
Video: 640x468, AVC (H.264), 998kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Last chance of waste slave

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Kat Dior - Pegging Rituals

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kat Dior is training her hubby to be the perfect sissy cock slut after finding all those images of him dressed like a bitch. There is no need to lie to his wife anymore as she knows about all his secret sissy slut fantasies and is going to make them all come true. She won't be satisfied until her dick is deep in his ass and he finally admits that he is just a sissy cock whore. Mistress Kat lubes up her big, fat dick and fucks his tight hole as she makes him beg for more and more cock. His hole gets royally stretched and filled out as he learns getting fucked in the ass will be his new daily ritual going forward. No more pleasure for his own cock now that it's locked in chastity as his Mistress's dick will be the only thing getting to fuck from here on out...Open wide bitch!

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 989.5 MB

Download Kat Dior - Pegging Rituals

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

VikKing707

Whipping My nags

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Beverly
Genres: Female Domination, Sadistic Mistress, Slave Abuse, Erotic Torment, Extreme Humiliation

This was a custom where I ride 2 slaves around, whipping them as I go. I give them both a turn at carrying me to see who can do the best job. The winner will get the most amazing award
And the loser??A very simple and fun game I think, don't you? Watch to see how cruel I can be. And there is even an outfit change after I take a break and come back later to punish my slaves even more...

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11713kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Whipping My nags

Fileboom Premium Account