Dildofuck in my chocolate

Release Year: 16/03/2018
Cast: KVGIRL
Genres: pooping girls, scat, defecation, scatology, poop, shit
Video language: English
Dildofuck in my chocolate

I shit doggy smear everything on my ass shit on the dildo and fuck my full ass
Dildofick in mein Schokoarsch
Ich scheiße Doggy verschmiere alles auf mein arsch scheiße auf den Dildo und ficke mein vollen Arsch

File name:Dildofuck in my chocolate.MP4
File Size: 500 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:04:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 16.2 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Dildofuck in my chocolate.MP4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DeadTorsion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Light and pleasant taste and smell

Release Year: 17/03/2018
Cast: Smelly Milana
Genres: russian scat, russian scat girls, scat, defecation,

Christina called me in the morning and told me to prepare a studio and she would be there soon. She had a sleepy voice, she recently woke up and wants to shit. I was expecting
a pleasant feed!

File name:Light and pleasant taste and smell.mp4
File Size: 353 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:31
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4995 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Light and pleasant taste and smell.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

My shit for breakfast

Cast: Princess Nikki's
Genres: human toilet, scat, scatting domination, femdom scat, shitting, toilet slavery

My stupid wake me up from my beauty sleep, expecting me to make him some breakfast. What the hell! He can't be that stupid! So I make it pretty clear that his breakfast most
likely will consist of bread, or what is processed trough my body! I tell him to lay down, and I will for sure feed him with my shit! That is all he get! First I put a big dump in his
mouth, but there is more.. I give him a double dose for breakfast! I give him some pee in between the turds, so that he can drink something as well. When I am done I ask if he
was happy about his breakfast.. He was smart enough to say yes! While he was consuming his breakfast I went to have my morning shower. Double cam filmed. The shitting is
included from both cam angles.

File name:My shit for breakfast.mp4
File Size: 682 MB
Duration: 00:10:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9026 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

My shit for breakfast.part1.rar
My shit for breakfast.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

The sisters' scat punishment

Cast: Debora Blue, Isa Blue, Saori Kido
Genres: scat, lesbian scat, scat girls, eat scat, lesbian scat domination, shitting, peeing, scat humiliation

Isa blue and Debora Blue are not sitisfied with they maid works, they decided to punsh the girl with a very hard lesson. The two start dominating Saori, punching her belly, spitting
and pony ridding. Isa decided that it's not enought, she needs to suffer more, so they start pissing to the maid drink. The two sisters' has no mercy about saori, they forced the
slave to drink piss and clean their dirty wet pussy. Debora wants to poop, she decided to use that to punish more the slave, Isa likes the idea and the two sisters gave their scat to
Saori eat and clean their black assholes.

File name:The sisters' scat punishment.MP4
File Size: 2.12 GB
Duration: 00:36:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The sisters' scat punishment.part1.rar
The sisters' scat punishment.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Very tasty dessert from Christina

Cast: Smelly Milana
Genres: human toilet, scat, scatting domination, femdom scat

Very tasty dessert from Christina

File name:Very tasty dessert from Christina.mp4
File Size: 409 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:11:01
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4993 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Very tasty dessert from Christina.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Daddy Changes me

Release Date: 18/03/2018
Model: BabyDollNaughty
Fetishes: Poop Videos, Diapers/ABDL
Language: English

Just a cute abdl video clip, I was heavily into little space and had an accident so Daddy had to change me as I am far too little to be able to do it myself

File name:Daddy Changes me.mp4
File Size: 527 MB
Duration: 00:05:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Daddy Changes me.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Let's caress each other's ass Olga

Model: ModelNatalya94
Fetishes: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Pee, Desperation

My friend Olga decided to play a little , we first took the rubber cock and took turns pleasuring him with their mouths and hands to themselves a little bit exciting , then I suggested to Olga to fondle each other anus , and filling each other mouth with shit , Olga agreed . Olga got up and I took off her white panties and then Olga got cancer on her knees and I began to caress her anus tongue , I feel like Olga is excited and I want to give my girlfriend pleasure , I continue to lick her ass, and then Olga starts to shit in my mouth , I do not ostanvlivayus and caress her dirty ass from shit Oh yeah it's just super, Olga filled my mouth with shit , and I put on her dirty ass white panties now I'm getting cancer on my knees and Olga caresses my ass with her tongue . About how I like when I caress the ass I love when I fuck in the ass it's just gorgeous, after long caresses , my girlfriend opened her mouth and I fill the mouth of his girlfriend by shit , Olga did not stop and continued to fondle my dirty shit ass . At the end of the video my girlfriend Olga and I are kissing , we are all in shit our white panties are also in shit and it was just great , we are two dirty lesbians who like to yell at each other playing with shit and doing the most extreme videos for you our favorite and dear fans . With love to you your Yana, Olga, Alice, and Carolina .

File name:Let's caress each other's ass Olga .mp4
File Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:11:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 13.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Let's caress each other's ass Olga .part1.rar
Let's caress each other's ass Olga .part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

New the adventures of two dogs

Fetishes: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Groups/Couples, Toilet Slavery, Pee, Desperation

You've been waiting for when we will release a new part of a series of videos about dogs , and finally we were able to record a video for you where I am and Carolina as dogs and Alice is our hostess . We entered the room we were wearing mini dresses and leashes , our hostess Alice ordered us to sit on the floor , and took the Carolina dog on the leash and began to drive around the room , wow really that the hostess , she was always small and she wants something unusual . Our hostess leads Caroline on a leash and under dresses from Carolina dogs peeping out ass , mistress Alice puts the Carolina dog at her feet, and she shows her Breasts dog Carolina and starting it on a leash , after walking around the room the hostess picks up mini dress dog Carolina and shows you her big ass and anal , after which she again leads the Carolina room . Then came my turn I am obedient dog , Alice leads me on a leash around the room , bare my Breasts and ass again lead around the room on a leash , then the hostess stops me and lifts her dress and shits on my ass , Oh yeah her lovely hot shit is just super . But this is only the beginning then she has me put cancer on the knees and the dog Carolina ordered to eat the shit from my behind , obedient dog Carolina eats shit yeah she likes it but our host got a taste and now she gives us a dog bowl and ordered to shit and piss we are in a bowl . First I began to be filled with shit and urine iron dog bowl Oh yeah my butt got a big long turd and a lot of urine , after me, the bowl fills dog Carolina and now iron dog bowl full of shit and piss . Mistress Alice picked up the dog bowl and poured the urine on the chest the Carolina dog and shit she dumped on your ass the Carolina dog and made me eat shit with Carolina bare ass , then mistress put the dog first Carolina rubber member in the ass and then me . Yes, we are obedient dogs and can't say anything against the will of his mistress . In this video still many interesting things . Enjoy your view dear our fans .

File name:New the adventures of two dogs.mp4
File Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:12:59

D O W N L O A D:

New the adventures of two dogs.part1.rar
New the adventures of two dogs.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Black Pantyhose Diarrhea Ass Spoiled

Release Date: 19/03/2018
Model: Anna Coprofield
Fetishes: Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Panty Pooping

Since morning I have felt, that the diarrhea begins again.
I'm in black pantyhose. My stomach was puffed and I barely keep the shit inside.
Standing the doggy style, I gradually release the liquid shit through the tights close to the camera.Then I turn to the front of the camera and piss, the shit flows down. I'm sitting in a puddle and kneading shit.
I tear my pantyhose and take my glass toy to fuck my ass. I really like the feeling, and the liquid shit continues to come out. A lot of dense little pieces of food in my shit and I hurt my assholes as usually. So I get a bloody shit a little bit but I keep fucking my ass xD
I take the shit out of the dirty absorbent napkin and wring out the liquid shit and urine on my tits and of course smear it!

File name:Black Pantyhose Diarrhea Ass Spoiled.mp4
File Size: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:24:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9026 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Black Pantyhose Diarrhea Ass Spoiled.part1.rar
Black Pantyhose Diarrhea Ass Spoiled.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

DeadTorsion

Evening dinner of three friends

Release Date: 19/03/2018

I invite her friends Caroline and Alice together to dinner , my girlfriend refused to come to my house . As soon as my friends came to visit me , I offered them dinner with our shit, Carolina and Alice agreed . We took a plate and went to the room , we take turns sleeping in a plate and after that we eat each other's own shit . First shit in a bowl of Carolina , then I , and then the last person took a shit in a bowl is Alice . We put a plate on the floor and eat shit , enjoy having fun with . In Troy we ate a full plate of shit it's so good . I'm Alice and Caroline was pleased with the dinner .

File name:Evening dinner of three friends.mp4
File Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:10:57

D O W N L O A D:

Evening dinner of three friends.part1.rar
Evening dinner of three friends.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account