K!nk.com Latest Updates

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Publ!c Disgr@ce Apr 22, 2011 - James Deen and Lou Charmelle HD
Good Puppy

Lou Charmelle is led on her hands and knees into a public bar where she barks and crawls like a good puppy in front of the crowd. She is then blindfolded, stripped, ass fucked, and groped by strangers.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Wh!pped Ass Apr 22, 2011 - Calico and Nyomi Banxxx HD
Undriscriminating Slut

Calico is back and paired up with the beautiful Nyomi Banxxx in a kinky lesbian role play filled with heavy punishment, humiliation, bondage and plenty of orgasms. Calico pulled an all-nighter having sex till the wee hours of the morning but completely forgot to use protection. Calico goes to Planned Parenthood to pick up the morning after pill and falls asleep in the waiting room while waiting to see the doctor. She's woken up by the evil but devastatingly sexy nurse Nyomi Banxx who punishes her for being such a promiscuous slut! Calico is spanked, fingered till she squirts, caned, gagged, made to lick feet and ass then suspended and strap-on ass fucked to orgasm. Is this how undiscriminating sluts are handled or is Calico just daydreaming about how she really thinks she should be punished?!

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

The Tra!n!ng Of O Apr 22, 2011 - Princess Donna Dolore, Maitresse Madeline and Sophie Monroe HD
Day 3 - dolly meats
Princess Donna and Maitresse Madeline Take Their Turn

Maitresse enters and it becomes evident that dolly has had a bad day, before it even starts. dolly is apprehensive about this because she has never bottomed to a FemDomme, and knows that she is going to get a taste of her own medicine from a seasoned pro. Madeline takes control instantly and dares dolly to get out of line. No binds, except for the grasp Madeline has on dolly's mind. After raining down on dolly's milky skin with a single tail, Madeline puts this slut on her back and fists her for the first time ever.

Princess Donna starts the next scene with more mind fucking, and then gives dolly the ultimate test of endurance. dolly is made to use every bit of her upper body strength to avoid one of her biggest fears...electricity! She is made to hold buckets filled with water until she can't any longer and then the fun begins when Donna introduces dolly to Her cattle prod.

How do you follow something like that? I do my best, but by the time I get to her, I can only stir the puddle of meat that they left for me. dolly proved that she has the determination to become a good submissive. She proved this by begging for the one thing she hates.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sex And Subm!ss!on Apr 22, 2011 - James Deen and Asphyxia Noir HD
Asphyxia Noir

Nurse Asphyxia Noir gets ravished by mental patient James Deen in this erotic fantasy update! This is one of the most sexiest and intense takedown scenes with amazing chemistry. Witness Asphyxia in ecstasy while fucked mercilessly in hard bondage!

Fileboom Premium Account

Dev!ce Bond@ge Apr 22, 2011 - Skin Diamond HD
Part 1: Orgasmic Defeat

This fetish model is pushed to her limits. She can look the part, but can she play the part? This is part 1 of a 2 part shoot with the lovely Skin Diamond.

I start her off just the right way, mounted on a wooden wedge. Arms and legs bound in leather sleeves. Arms pulled up, legs pulled back, all her weight right on her clit. Any movement only grinds harder and deeper into her pussy. She is relentlessly whipped from ass to tits to pussy. After her pussy is sore from riding the wedge and taking harsh whippings, the precision of the eroscillator does its damage.

Next, Skin is fastened into a frog tie spread. Exposed and vulnerable, the only reason to be here. She mentions to me off camera about how she's never done a zipper. So she is then covered completely with zippers. All or nothing, I say. The agony of the clips are kicking in as the 60th clip or so is clipped on. I lock a dick and vibe into her and take her on a ride she will never forget.

Fileboom Premium Account

Fuck!ng M@chines Apr 22, 2011 - Jenna Presley HD
Squirting The Distance
Jenna Presley's Pussy Power

Jenna Presley is quickly becoming a favourite here with her launching streams of squirt and quest for new kinky experiences.
We take advantage of her willingness to cum and create a little mini-Olympics for her pussy. First is a warm-up fuck with The Little Guy where she squirts cum over the camera and into my eye. Thank you Jenna. Then we go the distance - placing a plastic squirt shield varying distances from Jenna's pussy. We fire up the SatisfyHer and see how far Jenna a shoot cum from the rapid fucking stroke of one of the fastest machines in the fleet.
It's a notable distance and a huge hosing of cum that sprays right at the lens.
The last scene is The Big Red challenge. Those of you familiar with FuckingMachines.com dicks, know that this beast of a cock turns most pussies running for the hills. Those of you new to the site, welcome and come witness exactly what the legend of Big Red is all about...

Fileboom Premium Account

Ultim@te Surrend3r Apr 22, 2011 - Bella Rossi and Serena Blair HD
New rookie on the mat gets a face full of humilation & monster tits
Totally defeated & fucked!

Welcome Serena Blair to the Ultimate Surrender mat. The sexy little wrestler is 100% spirit and energy. For a rookie going against a top ranked opponent, she did well. Serena scored, she held control, she got style points, and she is only 100lbs! The featherweight division is looking well rounded these days.

Bella Rossi, the fan favorite, takes the mat for the second time this year. The Annihilator has lost only one regular season match in her career. Bella takes her wrestling seriously, and is looking forward to a good position this year in the Summer Vengeance tournament

Serena fought well and fought hard. She scored style and even held control, however when the Annihilator decides it's time for you to eat mat, you will. Serena is abused, beaten and humiliated on the mat. She is finger fucked, gets a face full of pussy and in the end is just another fuck toy for the powerful Bella to use and abuse as she sees fit in RD4. Welcome to Ultimate Surrender, rookie!

http://smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/4cc779e98f31127ce4ab77bf74689796.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Wh!pped Ass Apr 22, 2011 - Calico and Nyomi Banxxx HD
Undriscriminating Slut

Calico is back and paired up with the beautiful Nyomi Banxxx in a kinky lesbian role play filled with heavy punishment, humiliation, bondage and plenty of orgasms. Calico pulled an all-nighter having sex till the wee hours of the morning but completely forgot to use protection. Calico goes to Planned Parenthood to pick up the morning after pill and falls asleep in the waiting room while waiting to see the doctor. She's woken up by the evil but devastatingly sexy nurse Nyomi Banxx who punishes her for being such a promiscuous slut! Calico is spanked, fingered till she squirts, caned, gagged, made to lick feet and ass then suspended and strap-on ass fucked to orgasm. Is this how undiscriminating sluts are handled or is Calico just daydreaming about how she really thinks she should be punished?!

RE_UP

Fileboom Premium Account

W@ter Bond@ge Apr 21, 2011 - Wenona HD
Wenona

I love it when a true bondage lover like Wenona keeps coming back to WB. We get to know each other well enough that stepping up the play comes naturally to us. I've known for a while now that she is VERY ticklish. I took good advantage of that fact in scene two. To be fair, I gave her a choice between full wrists-only suspension while being flogged or being tickled. And, we FINALLY got to do something we both have been dying to try again- inverted suspension in the Houdini tank! This is one HOT update!

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: