Jerki Girls - Handjobs, Cumshots & Facials, CFNM

Suhodrichev

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Blackmailed for a handjob

Addie's computer got a virus so she had to drop it off at a computer tech store so that she could either have the computer repaired or at least try and salvage all of her files. Addie was surprised one night when the computer tech actually showed up to her apartment with her computer. She let him inside and they had a quick conversation about what was wrong with the computer and what he did to fix it. Not to long into the conversation the computer tech really shocked her when he told her that he had found nude and sexual photos of her and her husband on her computer. He then explained that he had made copies! Now she was wondering what angle this guy was trying to ply....what did he want? Out of no where he propositions her for a blowjob, which she quickly turns down with a look of disbelief on her face! He says he's going to show the pictures to everyone and starts to leave and Addie asks him if he would settle for a handjob. The guy is pretty hesitant but he finally gives in.Addie drops to her knees and unwillingly jacks this dudes cock off. Right when he was about to cum he took his dick from her and squirted his massive load of jizz all over her face. She can't believe he did that! He didn't tell her he was going to do that! He leaves Addie with face full of jizz and a bad memory she will have to live with forever.

Info:
File Name : Blackmailed for a handjob
Runtime : 12min 6s
File Size : 136 MB
Resolution : 720x406
File type : mp4

Download Links:
Blackmailed for a handjob.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Suhodrichev

Jerky Girls - Big Shots Vol 4

Jerky Girls - Big Shots Vol 4

Five gorgeous girls getting gunked up with goo! These classy girls are a bit "old fashioned", which explains why she's so good giving an old fashioned handjob! The guys have been holding back for DAYS and when they shoot off, there's enough force and quantity to paint the damn ceiling!

Info:
File Name : Jerky Girls - Big Shots Vol. 4
Runtime : 58min 14s
File Size : 2.06 GB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download Links:
Jerky Girls - Big Shots Vol. 4.part1.rar
Jerky Girls - Big Shots Vol. 4.part2.rar
Jerky Girls - Big Shots Vol. 4.part3.rar
Jerky Girls - Big Shots Vol. 4.part4.rar
Jerky Girls - Big Shots Vol. 4.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Princess Leia - Schoolgirl's Tight Handjob

Princess Leia - Schoolgirl's Tight Handjob

Oh, hi! You asked me to wait upstairs... I figured this room was as good as any. I, well, you know why I'm here. I'd really like some extra credit for class. You've been highly recommended by the other girls in class as having really fun extra credit projects! So what's our project going to be? Oh, I didn't know you drink! Wait, that's for me? Gosh I can't accept- ..well, if you insist. Uhm. You want me to stand up and turn around?

Ah, uhm, gosh I don't know what was in that drink but it's got me all hot! You don't mind if I take off my sweater do you? I take it off all the time in class.. Well, I'm sure you've noticed. Y-you want me to take my top off too? Oh Sir, I don't know about that. Well,... I guess no one has to know, right? I really can't fail your class, Sir. I'll do whatever it takes!

You like manipulating your own student into giving a handjob on her knees, don't you? I've definitely thought about this for a long time, Sir. Being naughty with my favorite teacher... Is that why you offered me this extra credit? Mm, do I get an A+ if I let you cum all over my pretty face and mouth? Oh, you're gonna blow your whole load all over me aren't you! As long as I get those points, Teacher!

Info:
File Name : Princess Leia - Schoolgirl's Tight Handjob
Runtime : 24min 2s
File Size : 2.74 GB

Download Links:
Princess Leia - Schoolgirl's Tight Handjob.part1.rar
Princess Leia - Schoolgirl's Tight Handjob.part2.rar
Princess Leia - Schoolgirl's Tight Handjob.part3.rar
Princess Leia - Schoolgirl's Tight Handjob.part4.rar
Princess Leia - Schoolgirl's Tight Handjob.part5.rar
Princess Leia - Schoolgirl's Tight Handjob.part6.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Princess Leia - Babysitter's Tight Handjob

Princess Leia - Babysitter's Tight Handjob

Oh, Sir, I'm so glad you asked me up to your room. I do love babysitting your of course, but it doesn't really pay the bills. I know exactly what you need. I've noticed you and your wife are pretty stressed lately. Please lie back and let me take care of you. I'll touch you in ways your wife probably never has. ...Do I do it better?
I thought so. I know what I'm doing. I've helped my teachers relieve stress too. Sir, we can make this a regular thing if you want. I could always use more money for textbooks. You'd like that? Oh thank you, Sir! I'm going to make you cum now... We better hurry before your wife comes home. I gotta put her heels back before she notices!

Info:
File Name : Princess Leia - Babysitter's Tight Handjob
Runtime : 10min 10s
File Size : 207 MB
Resolution : 854x480

Download Links:
Princess Leia - Babysitter's Tight Handjob.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Allie Missed You Daddy

Allie Missed You Daddy

Allie has been waiting to see you for a very long time so when you finally come to see her she gets very excited. She begs to play with your cock again and is a bit nervous that she may make a mistake. Once her tiny hands unbutton your pants and start stroking your cock it's obvious she has nothing to worry about. She strokes your cock teasingly as she begs for you to cum. When you finally explode on her tiny hands she smiles and drains every drop.

Info:
File Name : Allie Missed You Daddy
Runtime : 5min 56s
File Size : 56.4 MB
Resolution : 720x406

Download Links:
Allie Missed You Daddy.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Jerky Girls - Big Tits & Cum Vol 3

Jerky Girls - Big Tits & Cum Vol 3

Warning: The tits in this 3rd Volume compilation are all big and cause a lot of cum to be expelled! We cannot be held responsible for the explosions of cum they may cause you! This third volume contains huge tits and huge cumblasts. If you're looking for small tits and small cum blasts, you need to look elsewhere. Don't miss this one boys.this is spectacular!

Info:
File Name : Jerky Girls - Big Tits & Cum Vol. 3
Runtime : 1h 8min
File Size : 2.42 GB

Download Links:
Jerky Girls - Big Tits & Cum Vol. 3.part1.rar
Jerky Girls - Big Tits & Cum Vol. 3.part2.rar
Jerky Girls - Big Tits & Cum Vol. 3.part3.rar
Jerky Girls - Big Tits & Cum Vol. 3.part4.rar
Jerky Girls - Big Tits & Cum Vol. 3.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Mistress T Pantyhose Torment Jerk Off

Mistress T Pantyhose Torment Jerk Off

Mistress T has on a pair of nude pantyhose and is stroking a huge cock. She tells you how you will never get to have a woman like stroke your tiny cock. But you can stroke along with her. She teases you with her ass and feet and makes you smell her pantyhose. She tells you to cum when the stunt cock cums but then changes her mind. Will you get to cum?

Info:
File Name : Mistress T Pantyhose Torment Jerk Off
Runtime : 13min 56s
File Size : 408 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Download Links:
Mistress T Pantyhose Torment Jerk Off.rar

Fileboom Premium Account