Gay Extreme Jay Really Needs That Cock In His Arse

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

7f6835a7db675f3143e0a8c51b4e25fb.jpg

Genres: Brown Hair ,Cum Getting Fucked ,In The Bedroom ,Clean Shaven
Video language: English

When I was arranging Jay's solo shoot, he asked if we could plan a duo shoot for the following day as well. Now, this isn't the norm - usually I like to see how the solo turns out before agreeing to pair up the guys with each other. But Jay had a 5 hour train journey each way and I figured with his fit body and fine looks, he'd be popular!
So I contacted a few of the guys and by pure chance, Dave had already booked the day in question off work. This had to be fate, destiny, whatever... and when he saw Jay's application pics he was well up for it .
And the story gets even better. When Jay arrived, I asked if he had checked out the site to see who'd he be working with, and to my surprise, he hadn't, saying "I trust your intuition ". So I sat him down at the PC and asked him to have a look around the site and when he came to Dave's profile, he stopped and said "he's hot!" And when I told him that was who he'd be working with, boy did a big smile cross right across his face .
Dave arrived later that evening and the two of them were instantly attracted to each other. So much so that I had to make sure they slept in separate bedrooms to make sure things were kept on ice until I was ready to film the action! And this one sure is hot... kissing, sucking, 69's, rimming and some pretty hot ass fucking... ending with Jay cumming while being fucked hard and Dave unloading on Jay's back. Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8309kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 178.7 MB