Gay Solo Male Island Studs - Andy

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

27fdba822731589d5cc50c815785b792.jpg

If you have ever wanted to see a real straight all-american surfer from hawaii shoot a big load of cum all over his face, surfer andy is not to be missed! Andy is a beefy, naturally hairy 21 year old, with a thick stocky man's body and a big hairy floppy cock that he enjoys showing off in pubic at a popular nudist beach on the islands. Watch this real local hawaiian surfer boy ride waves completely naked and bust a big wad of cum all over his handsome face! This carefree stud likes that we are watching him! Like island studs other young exhibitionist surfer luke, andy is perfectly comfortable being filmed running naked on the white sand and jumping on his skim board for a surf session! Standing 6' tall, and a solid 180 pounds, surfer andy has a handsome face and a thick athletic body that show off his years of playing high school football. Born and raised in hawaii, this white beach boy knows all the best local surf breaks! I ask andy to flop his cock and balls out of his colorful boxer brief underwear on the crowded nudist beach. Like sexy bobby, watch this college jock pose and flex his muscles with his big furry nut sack and cock poking out through the hole in his underwear. Andy is so sexy! Watch andy play in the sea with his skim board - fully nude! This is andy's first time ever naked in front of a camera, and he is completely comfortable showing off his thick furry man body for island studs. And yes, andy is a pizza delivery driver. This sexy surfer really delivers pizzas for a popular local italian restaurant on the island. So next time you are on the islands, order a pizza and hope that surfer andy comes to you! Feast your eyes on andy's stocky furry body as he runs into the breaking waves with his surf board fully naked! Like our other nudist surfers bubba, max and doug, it is so fun to watch andy play in the water naked! Check our his thick wet hairy bubble butt covered in sea foam as he plays in the waves. This straight surf stud is so sexy to watch! I ask andy back to my condo for a shower and to complete the jerk off scene on the couch in the living room! I wanted to see this sexy tan surfer in a more intimate & private setting: indoors! As I expected, andy became completely uninhibited in the privacy of the condo. He walks around the apartment jerking his hard dick and posing on the couch, giving us great views of his tight athletic furry body from every angle. Watch as he spreads his furry football thighs wide showing off his hairy man butt hole. What a yummy hairy hole! Andy jerks his hard cock with all the excitement of a horny high school jock. His hairy balls bounce up and down as he strokes his long wet dick. Watch as he pulls on his big ball sack and strokes his man meat on the sofa. Andy closes his eyes in ecstasy and his whole body quakes as he nears climax! Listen to andy moan loudly as he shoots a heavy load of boy juice directly onto his face - accidentally. He nearly hits his eye! A fountain of yummy boy cum continues to ooze all over his naturally furry belly! Wow, what a massive load of cum from this hot football player! To clean up all the juicy goo, andy takes a hot soapy shower. It is a delight to watch this sexy young man wash every inch of his thick hairy body with soapy water! Check out him soaping up his very hairy bubble butt and man hole in the steamy shower. Furry surfers are so hot when they are all wet! Andy the hawaiian surfer boy and athlete with the hairy man butt and face hitting cum shot is not to be missed! He is a one of a kind real straight surfer! Catch more waves for us andy! Enjoy this special island studs beach shoot!

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2887kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 583.8 MB