Incest Creampies! (Forbidden Sex)

Yuhuuuuuu

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Obsessive Compulsive Daughters

Daddy and I have been having so much fun together you can't imagine. Sometimes when he gets excited he forgets I'm not on the pill and cums inside me. Strangely enough I like the way it feels so I've begun craving creampies. It's gotten so bad I go to daddy's room every night now. No matter how tired he is he tries to satisfy my craving. Last night he came so much it leaked out all night. I bet I wind up pregnant from that one!

File size: 360MB
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 00:23:15
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/7741020c9c2d5/Obsessive_Compulsive_Daughters.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Whore Step mom catches you jerking off and fucks you

Your Whore step mom catches you jerking off and at first she is straight out PISSED OFF, but then you can see in her eyes that she is thinking, thinking about getting nasty and sucking your cock, She crawls upto you on the bed and says you want mommy to help you get off, you nasty little pervert, jerking your cock in my house. She says its okay, just be very quiet your dad is sleeping in the next room, and mommy is gonna take real good care of you, touching your leg and looking into your eyes, She takes your cock and starts sucking and licking it, she works every inch of that cock and loves it. Then she starts slapping it against her pussy and jerking it while rubbing your knob on her clit, telling you what a good boy you are for mommy and that mommy loves you. She spits on your cock like the nasty whore step mom that she is and slides your cock inside her, you never thought this day would come!! At first you don't know what to do and let her ride you, She grinds her wet pussy all over you saying that you feel way better than your dads, and your cock is so much bigger than your dads!!! You always do exactly what mommy says, you make her happy as she makes you touch her big round titties.. this turns you on so much and you squeeze her titties and then grab her around the throat, mommy moans and says she didn't know you had that into as you push her on her back and show her what her step son is ALL about!! Fucking her missions, Doggy and the back to missionary.. She wraps her legs tightly around you begging you to CUM in mommies pussy but you rebel and and pull out and bust your massive load all over her sweet MILF pussy! Mommy is pissed off you didn't listen to her and she is going to tell you dad, unless you give her what she wants every day!

File size: 574MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration; 00:15:38
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/6d87a2d3a570b/Jrkingoffandfucksyou.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Piper's Brother takes advantage

PART 1 - Caught in Dad's office. So, I am working late at my dad's office, and I see my lazy sister trying to get in his desk. She must have taken his keys and snuck in. That little bitch has been the one stealing the petty cash, and my dad is been ready to blame everyone that works for him. I decide to teach her a serious lesson, She is so pissed, but, being a little whore she cums from a hard fucking, even if it is her brother pounding her pussy
PART 2 - Sister busted Sexting - my sister is sprawled out sleeping on the couch. I check out her phone and see she has been sexting a bunch of guys. She always tries to act like she is dad's innocent little princess, well I wake her up and make her do ALL the dirty things she was texting. Or I will show dad her phone. She is such a little slut, she can't help but moan and get wet while I fuck her, all I have to do is get my dick in her and she totally gives in
PART 3 - Piper's Friend Sleeps over - My slutty little sister has an equally slutty little friend. They like to walk around in tiny little shirts and shorts, practically prancing around. I decide I am going to fuck Jade senseless, I am just going to slip it right in her little pussy, she will be too embarrassed to have her friends brother fucking her to make a fuss. But my little slut sister wakes up, she can tell what I am going to do and she doesn't want to make a scene to stop me, so I make her take the hard fucking I had planned for her friend, She is worried about waking up Jade, but she can barely keep in her moans- what a horny slut my sister is. I didn't get to fuck her hot little friend, but There is always next time

File size: 239MB
Resolution: 720x404
Duration: 00:40:59

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/53a4395b1d96b/Piper_s_Br_Takes_Advantage.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Mommy's Creampie Cure-all

Son, you're so lucky to have a Mother who loves you so much. Even though I'm very busy cleaning the whole house, washing everyone's clothes, and making dinner for your Father and his poker buddies; I still take time to check on you. Look at you Son, you're sleeping so soundly. Mommy's going to take very good care of her sick boy. Let Mommy feel your forehead. Still a little warm... Luckily Mommy knows exactly what will get rid of that pesky cold. I'll just pull back these sheets... Oh, Son! What a big cock you have. Mommy just wants a taste. Oh my goodness Son, you've gotten so hard, but you're still sound asleep... Mommy could just sit on your big hard cock for a minute... That's it Son, just keep sleeping and Mommy will make it all better with her pussy... Oh, you're awake! Son, relax... everything is OK, your Mommy knows what she's doing. Your Mother is just helping you get better. Don't worry Son, this will be our little secret, your Father doesn't need to know. That's right Son, just do what comes natural. Fuck Mommy's pussy. Oh my, you're fucking Mommy so well, I can tell you're starting to feel better already. Mommy knows what will really help you Son. Fill up Mommy's pussy with your cum. Trust me Son, you must, it's the only way you'll get all the way better... Good job Son!!! Don't you feel so much better now? I think you'll be able to go to school tomorrow. Your very welcome Son, Mommy always knows best....

File size: 951MB
Duration; 00:13:35

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/6975d94e02220/cureall.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Daddy's Discipline for Bad Daughters (Compilation)

Daddy is My Anti-Drug

I like to party. Actually I REALLY like to party. But I don't mess with the hard stuff anymore. Just herb. I don't think it's a big deal. I'm a big girl now, I'm 19, I can make my own decisions. My Dad thinks differently though. He freaked out the other night when he came home early from work and caught me raiding the fridge because I had the munchies. I told him I wasn't high, but then he saw my glass pipe sitting on the counter, and I was busted! Dad is so old fashioned, he said he won't have his daughter smoking that stuff under his roof, and that he had to punish me. My Dad has a strange way of punishing me, but his house his rules, I guess. After my Dad finished pounding my little pussy and came all over my face, I realized maybe he was right after all. But I'm still going to smoke, it'll just give Dad a reason to punish me again;-) ***Staring Marina Angel***

Only a Whore for Daddy

I don't know whats gotten into me lately but I've started to really like boys. I used to hate them. I thought they were all smelly and dumb. But I've started to think some of them are really cute. I even started sending them naked pictures on my cell phone. My Daddy caught me the other day and he was really mad. He said I was too young to be doing things like that. Daddy sat me on his lap and told me sex is only for people you're in love with. He said that I didn't know anything about it but he said it was time for me to learn. Daddy told me I still had to be punished so he put me over his knee and spanked me. Then Daddy taught me what oral sex is. Daddy took off my panties and spread my legs, it felt really good to get licked down there! Then Daddy pulled out his big cock and told me to suck it, I got almost all of it my mouth. Daddy said I did so good with oral we could go on to the next lesson. He bent me over and fucked me me from behind, it hurt at first and then it felt Awesome!!! Daddy fucked me all kinds of ways -- just like I've seen in the magazines Daddy keeps under his bed. Finally Daddy put me on my knees and came on my face. It tasted great -- a little salty though. I'm so glad Daddy took the time to teach me about sex. From now on I won't be flirting with any more boys, I only want to be a whore for my Daddy:) ***Starring Esmi Lee***

Dad Helps Me Quit Smoking

Hi, its Molly:) My Dad is such a crazy asshole sometimes..Lol. I'm a big girl and I can make my own decisions!!!! Like the other night my Dad was pounding beers and he kept making me sit on his lap and listen to his dumb stories- just so he could grab my tits btw. So I got up and went to my bathroom to smoke a cigarette and get some peace for a minute. I only get a few drags and my Dad barges in and throws my smoke in the toilet!! He starts yelling at me that this is his house and I'm not allowed to smoke inside. I LIVE HERE TOO!!! And Mom said she didn't care as long as I opened the window. Anyway, my Dad is so dramatic sometimes! - he bent me over the sink and started spanking me. And if that wasn't bad enough he made me get on my knees and HE PULLED HIS COCK OUT!!! What a perv... He made me jerk his wiener and kept telling me what a bad daughter I was and even kept slapping me when I talked back. But it gets worse- after I wouldn't suck it he made me sit on the sink and started grabbing my tits and pussy. AND THEN MY DAD PUT HIS DICK IN ME!! IT HURT!!! He kept telling me it was to teach me a lesson- but I think he's just looking for any excuse to do me because he's tired of screwing Mom... My Dad somehow thinks putting his fat dick in me is going to make me not smoke anymore... I just know I have to do what he wants if I don't want to be punished even worse. Dad kept slamming his dick into me and making me promise to be good. I guess it started to work. My Dad's dick started to feel REALLY GOOD!! I didn't want too but I started getting really turned on and I CAME ALL OVER DADDY'S COCK!!! I guess he is kinda good at sex... Then He made me get on my knees and jerk his dick until he came on my big tits. I still think I should be able to smoke because I'm a big girl and I get stressed out sometimes...but I guess I'll try asking Dad for help next time I want a cigarette....or not Wink

Dyke Daughter Punished With Cock

My Daughter is totally out of control! She doesn't have a job, she stays out all night getting stoned with loser hipsters, and to top it off -- SHE'S A LESBIAN!!! I didn't raise my daughter to act this way. So when I got home from work and saw that my daughter STILL hadn't cleaned the kitchen, I decided to try a new kind of discipline with her. I bent my daughter over and spanked her ass red, something I should have been doing all along, then I pulled my cock out and told her to suck it. She'd never even seen a cock up close before! She said I was crazy and asked if I'd started drinking again -- I told her that wasn't important. What was important was that she was going to start following my new rules if she didn't want to get kicked out of the house. I think I did a pretty thorough job of face fucking my daughter. She almost seemed to like it by the the time I was done. It's good to know my daughter is back on the right track.

File size: 1.28GB
Duration: 00:59:04
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/8697cfe6fd832/dadd.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Yuhuuuuuu

Yuhuuuuuu

Brother Makes Her His Slut

PART 1- Alex Caught Stealing - So, I see my slutty little sister sneaking into our parent's bedroom. I know what she is going to do, so I catch her stealing dad's money on my phone. She needs to be taught a lesson, and I am tired of her walking around like a little princess while barely wearing any clothes. She admits she needs the money for the morning after pill, SHE IS SUCH A WHORE, I make her strip, and she is really pissed, then I make her play with her pussy for me, she is still mad, but she is such a little slut she still starts getting off, so now I make her get on her knees and suck my dick. I can tell how mad she is, but a dick in her mouth starts making her show what a horny little bitch she is, she tries telling me to hurry up and cum so I make her get on the bed and fuck her and even though she acts like she can't believe I am making her do it, she loves getting fucked too much not to moan for me. Since she has to get the pill anyway I fill her little pussy with cum and watch her try to push it all out

PART 2 - Alex's Brother Finds Out She's a Stripper - So, I was in the next town over, hitting a strip club with my boys, what do I see, my whore sister on the stage. I snap a picture secretly and then confront her at home the next day. I walk in with her stripper heels and she tries to deny it, but she caves in when she knows I have proof. I offer to drive to work and help cover for her, IF she gives me a family discount. I have her dance and strip for me, and get the full "campaign room" treatment for her. She acts so mad, but i feel her wet pussy while she is grinding on me. I pull her down on my cock and make her ride it then She has to get on her knees and use her mouth. She make me promise not to cum in her mouth, yeah right. I love the look on her face as my cum drips out of her pouty little lips.

PART 3 - Alex - Shower Blackmail - My sister is once more in mom and dad's room, but this time she just wants to use the shower, or more like the shower massager, I record the whole thing on my phone. I get really hard watching her getting off so A little black mail and I have her bent over the counter and then cover her face, I even get her in the eye. The thing is, she gets so wet when I fuck her I think soon I won't even have to ask for the pussy

File size: 927MB
Duration: 00:41:08

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/b0ee67683fb2f/Brother_Makes_Her_His_Slut.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account