Gay Asian Immoral Japanese Restaurant - Round The Clock (2014)

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

3495c7680d32565756d52bf1c2560614.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Acceed
Cast: no Info
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Group, Handjob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese

The known restaurant preparing defined one house. The delightful dish of creation possessed with the quiet atmosphere in reasonable food of set of the sum, night and was completely equipped with the separate room and the banquet room and was used for couple or reception. On the other hand, there was a custom not to place the woman in the person who worked at this restaurant. All employees were men to the server not to mention kitchen. This custom depended on orientation of proximity of plains of the chairman of the board and the owner of shop. At first, as for the chef and the boy who is responsible for the serving food given to the doctrine in this restaurant, the handle is attached to plains. Most of the boys escaped, but the employee who remained playing about sensual desires between men. Besides, there was a visitor of homosexuality which arrived to shop, knowing this cookery the back party. I can eat a delightful dish and I can enjoy the sexual intercourse with the young chef and the server,
Somewhat it is the final restaurant offering hospitality. I will make that you observed 24 hours to the place where the chef of a kernel went to its office in one day of new year of this restaurant.

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:32:00
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 1951kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 2.2 GB