Hot Femdom Video Thread!!! All inclusive! [Daily update]

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Goddess Platinum - Stockade Double Nut Destruction

Our busted nut slave from previous top 50 clips was back at the Manor for the FIRST EVER BALLBUSTING IN THE STOCKADE!!! And who better to have the honors than the vicious Alpha Allie paired with Yours Truly, (the "Most Feared" Ball-buster as voted on at a prior endeavour... :p)

So of course this fragile little thing looks miniscule compared to both of Us as We have it locked into the stocks and completely at Our Mercy. It stays still and is held so its balls are always at the ready for Us to DESTROY!!! There are several kicks where you can see its legs go out from underneath it and that makes it even more hilarious as the loser gets caught by its own neck chokes itself stupid because the stocks won't let it fall even when its legs want it to...

Bwahahahaha.... and to think, I made a slave make the device to ruin its "brothers"... so fun to turn losers against one another as they hope to impress Us...

Watch yet another slave get broken to pieces in a brutal Double Domme Destruction of "BustedNutz"

00:11:46 | 684 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Joeys FeetGirls - Gabbys First Footjob

Gabby is a tiny little thing I met at a club some time ago. I'd noticed her shapely little feet and perky ass and called her over for a dance. I tell her how much I love feet and what I do and she started getting interested. I gave her my contact info. I left the club wondering if she was really diggin the idea or if she was just BSing me trying to chat me away into some more dances. You never know at the strip club...Well, she did end up contacting me and we discussed a bit more in depth what was expected during a shoot but i couldn't quite get her to commit to actually making plans with me. That was two whole years ago!Recently I get a friend add on Fb and its her. How did she even get my info? I don't remember telling her my whole name. Oh well. I get into her messenger and ask if she's still trying to let me fuck her feet. She promises its still an interest of hers and its gonna happen. This time, she actually keeps her word. She shows up at my house with an entire bag full of outfits that she dances in but her shorts and tank are already perfect. She sits in front of my mirror to fix her makeup and I pretty much just sit there drooling over her bare soles all wrinkled up under her ass. I grab the camera and that's how the movie starts. I'm sitting on the floor recording her feet before she turns to me and pulls out my already stiff cock. We move to the bed and she is giving me a handjob and for a moment I actually wonder if we're gonna get into a footjob or not cuz she's teasing my dick with her mouth, lightly tracing her lips and tongue along my shaft. At this point I'm ready for her to swallow the entire thing but I know we have a footjob to record so I have her get in position. Once I have her get in position for a reverse footjob, I can't resist her bubbly perky ass. She pulls her pants down and that's when the magic really begins. The sight of her oiled up ass and feet around my cock makes for some outstanding imagery. I blow my load on her soles while she wiggles her asshole in the air. After we finish the film she expresses how badly she wanted to suck my dick. Geez girl... You can see on camera how I attempted to encourage it. Looks like I'll have to film with her again sometime soon to finish what we started!

00:23:21 | 1.36 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Miss Ivy Chaos - Diaper Degradation with Miss Anna Elite

Lying on the floor of Miss Anna's dungeon trembling in anticipation, slut T nervously awaits his fate. His useless tiny cock locked away in a pretty pink cage is constantly denied and frustrated. Miss Anna, dressed in divine black lingerie, towers over the slut and begins to brutally describe in acute detail about how she intends to put him into a diaper and seal his fate as a sexless permanently diapered slut.
A pink diaper is used to taunt the slut who is then instructed to hold his legs into the air, giving Miss Anna full access to fit him into it. Protests and tears ring out in the playroom from him as the reality of what is happening becomes apparent to the slut.
Miss Anna firmly states to the slut that this is his new life now: "no enjoyment, no sex and no girlfriends." The slut cries whilst the crinkles of the diaper can be heard around the edges of his permanently locked chastity cage. He is ordered to try and touch himself to get any pleasure but this is to no avail and amuses Miss Anna greatly. Further brutal verbal is given by Miss Anna to ensure that the slut accepts his new life and becomes quickly accustomed to it.

00:05:34 | 409 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Goddess Platinum - Superior Foot Job Tease

Have you ever thought about what you'd be willing to give up for just one foot job from My Perfect feet?! Of course you have, LOSER...
Now try to imagine how far you'd go after months of COMPLETE orgasm denial, being locked in chastity and literally chained to the foot of my bed. That's exactly what I did to one of my personal slaves.
Teased, tormented and denied by my gorgeous toes, I start to play a little game to see just how weak this loser really is. I start asking sking how many months of total denial he is willing to suffer through for just one little release from my feet...Needless to say he gives up ALOT!
And how do I return his commitment to such long term denial?? By RUINING his one little orgasm before locking his cock back in chastity for a VERY long time.
I never agreed to letting him enjoy the foot job did I?
The funniest part is, by the time I have him on the very edge of orgasm at the end of the video, I make him agree to such a long time in chastity if I let him orgasm, that he is literally begging me not to make him cum!
But at that point my perfect feet have complete control...so his orgasm is MY decision now! And it looks really painful too when I pull my foot away at the first sign of his cum...the way his rock-hard erection just starts "twitching in the wind" as he BEGS for me to keep touching it...LOL!
Oh well, too bad! And it will be a looong time until his next one! Haha

00:19:41 | 1.12 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Miss Dula - Cake In Face

In this video I was asked to humiliate a fat slave for his weight and then shove two cakes in his face, the video starts with him bringing me two horrible cakes that I would never eat and therefore he deserves to get them in my face and be laughed at and then I humiliate him and incite him to eat that bad cake.

00:04:23 | 194 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Joeys FeetGirls - Mrs Skyes The Neighbors Wife

You get a message from your neighbor to stop by to help him with a project real fast. You walk in the house and Tom isn't home but Mrs. Skyes is. She tells you to hold on as she finishes up something the kitchen sink. You aren't paying attention, as usual, because she is barefoot and has her sole propped up just right. She turns and begins to beckon at the stove and you quickly regain your composure hoping she didn't catch you staring. Something is wrong with the drawer at the bottom of the oven. She kneels down which exposes all her wrinkles and you're immediately aroused as you fantasize about how soft they may be. You've daydreamed about Mrs. Skyes feet over the years as you've seen her do gardening and all sorts of other chores barefoot around the outside of her house. Mrs. Skyes flips over with her feet right by your crotch. You're nervous, she's busted you. She knows you've been looking at her feet and sending you a message about Mr. Skyes needing some help was just a ploy to get you to come over. He's not coming home, she just wanted to know what would happen if she cornered you about your apparent foot fetish...

00:12:38 | 753 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Miss Dula - I test its resistance

After depriving my slave of sight I tie him to the cross and start playing with my floggers both on his back and on his front, but I won't just use them, there are many tools waiting for him to try.
Dopo aver privato della vista il mio schiavo lo lego alla croce e inizio a giocare coi miei flogger sia sulla schiena che sul davanti, ma non userò solo loro, gli aspettano molti attrezzi da provare.

00:06:02 | 266 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Mistress Jardena - Neighbors welcome visit

The new woman's neighbour comes to visit her with a bottle of... He was hoping he could rest with her. It turns out that she is the first Mistress in the country. He will want to leave but the Mistress will convince him that there is no problem. Until, at her request, he bends over to turn on the lamp - her cock and then a bottle ends up in his ass. He'll resist a little but he'll be so thrilled that he'll moan with pleasure and ask to come to her every day

00:09:58 | 440 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Miss Betsy Stretches Her Slaves Hole Before Fucking Him Hard

RR Productions - Miss Betsy Stretches Her Slaves Hole Before Fucking Him Hard
Miss Betsy loves to ruin her slave. She has Rascal bend over her bed while she stretches his slutty boy hole with her hand making him take 4 fingers. She laughs at his moaning and then fucks him hard and fast with her thick 8 inch cock.

00:14:33 | 1.58 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account