Hot Femdom Video Thread!!! All inclusive! [Daily update]

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Worship Brittany's Smelly Feet

Duration: 00:11:24
File size: 703 Mb
Format: mp4

Rating: 5 Average Rating: 5 Average Rating: 5 Average Rating: 5 Avg Rating: 5.0 Add to Favorites
Tweet Mistress Brittany Andrews has spent a long day in the dungeon dominating her slave bitch and now she wants him to show his appreciation of her efforts. Brittany orders her slave to worship her boots first, making sure he cleans her heels and boot soles with his tongue. Mistress Brittany then orders her slave to remove her boots so that he can worship her feet. Of course, after a long day of wearing boots, Brittany's feet are very sweaty and smelly. Brittany humiliates her slave by making him breath in the odors from her feet before letting him lick up all of the sweat from them. As he adores her feet with his tongue and mouth Brittany uses her other foot to play with his cock, reminding him that he is nothing but her toy to play with.
Featuring: Brittany Andrews
Categories: Blonde, Busty, Foot Worship, Smelly: Feet, Shoes, Socks

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/e407ded74a6ff/0209BA_FootBootWorship.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Title: Harder and Faster

Duration: 00:08:17
File size: 509 Mb

Mistress Mercedes has noticed that you have been a good slave lately and decides to give you a reward. She is going to let you jerk off to her beautiful body and even let you try to cum with a hard dick, like a real man would! Mercedes has you stare at her beautiful body as she orders you to stroke your dick harder and faster for her. As you watch her squeeze her huge breasts, shake her hot ass, and rub her pussy right in front of you, stroking harder and faster will not be a problem, will it? Now get hard and try to cum like a real man. Show Mercedes how much you appreciate her stunning body and the privilege of cumming.

Featuring: Mercedes Carrera
Categories: Femdom POV, Latina, Masturbation Instruction

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/edde6e29a3410/0125MC_POV2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Title: Who's My Anal Whore?

Duration: 00:20:16
File size: 1258 Mb

Mistress Chloe loves pounding male pussies with her strap-on cock and turning them into complete anal whores, unable to ever have regular sex again and only able to cum with a girl cock in their ass. Chloe has been training this whore for a while, locking his cock in chastity and constantly filling his ass with her cock. The slave thinks he is incredibly lucky to have such a sexy latex clad Mistress fucking him constantly, but Chloe knows the sadistic truth - she just enjoys ruining slaves for regular sex forever and making them into obedient and begging anal whores with totally impotent cocks! As Chloe fucks him in position after position, ramming her strap-on deeper and deeper into his ass, she constantly makes her slave beg for her cock. She takes it out periodically just to test him, making sure that he will pitifully beg her to put it back in. Soon he will be so broken that he will need her cock in his ass at all times. Chloe just smiles as she leaves him on her table, still begging for her dick in his ass.

Featuring: Chloe Amour
Categories: Anal Play, Strap-on

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/0aa23d77fc636/0216CA_Strapon_z1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Title: Reality Bites!

Duration: 00:12:53
File size: 491 Mb

A psychological battle begins, as my slave cannot prevent the inevitable! One look at my infamous Kali's Teeth, and his cock stands to attention within seconds! I tease him with my leather gloved hands, wanking him while showing off my full breasts! How long can he hold on, while strapped outside hidden in my secret garden!

A torturous concoction of Bondage, Kali's Teeth, Intense Tease, Leather Glove Eroticism, Breast Seduction, Lycra Fetish, Outside Foreplay, and so much more Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Will he be denied, oh the very thought!!! And, what a pleasurable thought!

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/de3396fdfc58e/Reality_Bites_z2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Title: It's not my fault you're small

Duration: 00:05:33
File size: 330 Mb
Format: wmv

Goddess Cali Carter is not pleased when she finds you waiting for her in the bathroom after she gets out of the shower. She knows you want to have sex but she has no interest in fucking you. After all, it’s not her fault that your cock is so small, that you don’t have enough dick to satisfy her. Luckily for you, the blonde bombshell is generous enough to help you get off, but only with her feet! Kiss, lick, and suck on her pretty feet, tasting her from heel to toe while you you’re your cock in your hand. Stroke your cock and follow her jerk off instructions, masturbating just as she tells you to, all while enjoying her soft, sexy feet!

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/9a56a6334bd61/Goddess_Cali_Its_not_my_fault_youre_small_z2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Title: More Deep Ass Worship

Duration: 00:06:27
File size: 407 Mb

Mistress Kandy's hubby has been in the capable hands of SSBBW Mistress Apple Bomb, servicing both her feet and her ass while the wife was out with the boyfriend. Kandy returns to check up on her husband, and the ladies decide he needs one more stage of deep ass worship. They soften him up with some smart cropping and strapping, tenderizing his ass to emphasize his servitude. Kandy pops back out to get fucked by her BF while Apple Bomb takes control of hubby. He is forced to sniff her enormous ass and drill his tongue deep into her asshole. And it's not over yet! How about some armpit worship? Clearly hubby is assigned the most degrading tasks.

Mistress: AppleBomb, Mistress Kandy

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/2cab07f65452b/lma-more-deep-ass-worship.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Title: Computer Audit 1

Duration: 00:08:38
File size: 121 Mb
Format: wmv

PART 1: Beaman Brothers investment Bank isn't doing too well and the Head of Personnel, Davina has some difficult decisions to make. She has to cull 30% of the employees - avoiding any redundancy pay. Consulting with two of her most trusted colleagues, she needs to find legitimate ways of dismissing the least productive members of staff. The cunning women are not above using dirty tactics to meet their ends.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/e5e1eaa6a291a/computer-audit-1_z3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Title: The Rose & The Thorn!!

Duration: 00:16:58
File size: 647 Mb

Autumn has finally arrived, the dark menacing clouds fill the sky creating a sinister and foreboding feel to the afternoon! The grandfather clock chimes. My stiletto heels arouses the senses as I move effortlessly through the passageway, and into my Office! I slip off my fur coat and begin my decadent rituals of cock and ball tease . . . . Or am I???? Not all is what it seems! I remove my leather gloves, apply my crimson lipstick and smile. Oh I'm ready for you now, hobson! WOW what an afternoon! Sumptuous lingerie, killer stilettos, velvet opera gloves, ff nylon seamed stockings, Satin black corset, and silky suspenders! Dreamy, heavenly and Sexy! An image that grips hobson, making him desire and crave Lady Annabelle in his sleep and in his every waking hour! Oh how his cock aches for his Mistress! A decadent concoction of tease and torment for the entire afternoon, and long into the evening!

And, the night is still very young!

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/d32680e7198c9/The_Rose_The_Thorn.rar

Fileboom Premium Account