Black1982.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Peter`s Story 5

Duration: 00:08:43
File size: 235 Mb
Format: wmv

PART 5: Peter's treatment at Doctor Heinz's surgery has begun - and it looks like the young lad will have to endure it on a regular basis from now on. It's expensive and his auntie Ruth wonders if it will be successful. She decides to call on some of the other mothers from school to get their opinions on the size of Peter's penis.

Download:
http://fboom.me/file/4699ea3b35c6c/peters-story-5_z1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Title: I Know You Want Me

Duration: 00:05:43
File size: 220 Mb
Format: wmv

Goddess Skyla Novea knows you want to fuck her, but that’s never going to happen because you have a really small dick. She humiliates you by making fun of your little cock, telling you how tiny it is. The only thing you are good for is foot worshiping, so get down on your knees and tend to her feet! Kiss, lick, and suck on her perfect bare feet, tasting her from heel to toe as you stroke your tiny little prick, following her jerk off instructions. You should feel lucky that the blonde beauty is letting you touch her while you masturbate at all! Slide your hand up and down your little dick just as she says, cumming only when she tells you.

Download:
http://fboom.me/file/a5badff77746b/Goddess_Skyla_Novea__I_Know_You_Want_Me_z4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Title: Good Vibrations, Excitations!

Duration: 00:23:30
File size: 898 Mb
Format: mp4

I can see you really enjoyed the movie, and WOW that was a lot of CUM! Now how about I put your tongue to the test, I told you I would need another one! Just bring your chair forward and I'll spread my legs across the desk. Mmm . . . . . Oh WOW you have the most soft wet tongue imaginable, ahhh, lick my pink pussy, stimulate my clit, I want to cum all over your face.

Hhhhh . . . . I love sliding my fingers through your hair, thrusting your face between my thighs, and keeping your lips and tongue right where they belong! Oh WOW, keep sinking that tongue into my wet pussy, come on, work at it. My clit is building, I love the sound of your tongue, pink pussy getting wet, ahhhh, that's sooo good, pussy, pussy, pussy, ahhhh, keep going, I'm building, I'm going to cream all over your face, cream all over your face. Here I cum, ahhhh, here I cum, ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, WOW ahhhh that's soooo incredible. Ahhhh, you can definitely cum back for more!

Mmm . . . . now you can download my movie and store it away for another day! But remember, please ensure you keep our movies safe, don't upload them to rip sites, or give them away to any other person. This is our inner sanctum, something very special, and we need to keep it that way! DON'T share them with tube sites, or anyone else who has not come through via the official route. Protect our movies, that way they will remain exclusive to us! I can't wait to share more with you, and my word there is so much more to CUM!

Download:
http://fboom.me/file/f6932ec8980d6/Good_Vibrations_Excitations_z1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account