MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Stroke It For Teacher

Title: Stroke It For Teacher

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:05:49
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 206 MB

CATEGORY: Masturbation Instruction

It's time for a little 'talk' from Teacher. You're in a bit of trouble, but I don't think you're going to mind 'detention'. (This is a kinky masturbation instruction with a count down. Similar to the '*** or MILF' vids, I am strict but caring. Light humiliation. Fans of Dominant OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN fantasies will enjoy this.)

Download:
stroke_it_for_teacher.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Foot Girl Takes Care of the Boss’s Husband

Title: Foot Girl Takes Care of the Boss’s Husband

Duration: 00:16:12
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 620 MB

Goddess Kendra has a new job for Pet Lilly. Her husband is always badgering her for sexual favors and the gorgeous goddess simply has no time for it. To solve this problem, she is going to train Lilly to be the perfect foot girl. To start, she has her remove her sexy high heel pumps to check out her pretty bare feet before helping her strip down to her panties. Kendra then has her husband come in while Lilly wraps her feet around his cock, giving him a foot job while he kisses, licks, and sucks on Kendra’s feet. Will Lilly foot milk him as she works his cock with her feet, making him cum all over her cute little toes?

Download:
Goddess_Kendra_Pet_Lilly_Foot_Girl_Takes_Care_of_the_Bosss_Husband.part1.rar
Goddess_Kendra_Pet_Lilly_Foot_Girl_Takes_Care_of_the_Bosss_Husband.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Are You Thirsty?

Title: Are You Thirsty?

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:04:55
File Size: 304 MB

Mistress Kandy has her slave locked in a toilet box beneath her ass. She sits over his face, teasing his cock with her hands and stockinged feet, telling him in no uncertain terms he is about to receive his daily nourishment. This is comprised sheerly of her golden nectar. No other nutrients or vitamins make up the slave diet! Mistress Kandy unleashes a healthy stream in his mouth, and promises you hungry viewers you can expect the same!

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

Download:
kac-are-you-thirsty.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Airport 2016

Title: Airport 2016

Duration: 00:10:41
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 206 MB

PART 1: It has been a hectic day at the First Class airport security check and female guards Violet, Donna and Patty are getting increasingly short tempered. It seems to be the day for difficult customers and the tough women are taking no nonsense. Woe betide anyone who crosses them!

Download:
airport-2016-1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Leather Domme's Toy Boy

Title: Leather Domme's Toy Boy

Duration: 00:19:30
File Size: 440 MB

Featuring: Ms Ella Kross

Ella Kross retrieves her bondage toy from the slave quarters. She walks him through the grounds, stopping for leather boot and glove worship, on the way to the dungeon. There, she straps him down to the bench in the leather sleep sack, teasing his chastity covered cock, making it strain in the metal cage. She then releases it, sitting on his face and demanding he licks her cunt as she continues to edge his cock over and over with her leather gloved hands, until it squirts its cum load.

Download:
Leather_Dommes_Boy_Toy.part1.rar
Leather_Dommes_Boy_Toy.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Student Doctors

Title: Student Doctors

Duration: 00:13:03
File Size: 773 MB

Dr Austen has brought two nurses and two student doctors on her rounds today. Male patient Luke is very nervous when she wants to examine him naked in front of them all. They persuade him to take his robe off but as the nurses handle his cock he gets an erection. Dr Austen is horrified because they only have 30 minutes until his operation. As her two students watch in shock, the nurses and Ava proceed to suck his cock until he has a massive orgasm. "At least his erection will go down now so we can proceed" says Dr Austen.

Ava Austen, Gail Lyons, Hannah Shaw, Mikaela Forrester, Ruby Temptations
Tags: Big Cock, Blowjob, Cock Shock, Group, Medical, MILF, Uniform, Watching

Download:
studentdoctorshd.part1.rar
studentdoctorshd.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Its Just Natural To Worship Me

Title: Its Just Natural To Worship Me

Duration: 00:07:17
Resolution: 1440x1080
File Size: 436 MB

Description: Males are preprogrammed to strive to please women. It's just natural. Especially women like ME- SUPERIOR women that are just physically FLAWLESS and we KNOW it. And you've never had a chance to feel useful to a woman as beautiful as ME, have you? Well now you do. And keep in mind that paying me isn't some great "sacrifice" on YOUR part, loser. I am doing you a FAVOR by ALLOWING you to pay me! I'm allowing you to feel like more of man than you could ever feel any other way. Isn't that ironic? That you have to become MY SLAVE to finally feel like a man?! Who would've thought a loser like you could actually attain anything worthwhile in life? Well, now you actually can. And I'll tell you exactly how...

Categories: Financial Domination, Findom. Goddess Suvana.

Download:
ItsJustNatural.part1.rar
ItsJustNatural.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Don't Forget The Pinky Toe

Title: Don't Forget The Pinky Toe

Duration: 00:05:11
File Size: 112 MB

The pinky toe slave, the pinky toe! He needs to not forget to worship the pinky toe along with every other part of their feet. Lyra and Anastasia even graciously give him their spit to mix in along with their foot sweat for him to lick and enjoy like a good pig.

Download:
DontForgetThePinkyToe.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Cock Controlled By Me

Title: Cock Controlled By Me

Duration: 00:14:29
File Size: 415 MB

CATEGORY: Masturbation Instruction

Custom vid for Chris (name used throughout). I deepen your addiction to me, brainwashing you, mind fucking you. From your knees you follow my instructions on how to stroke, fast, slow, teasing, edging, stopping & only cumming when I give you permission after a countdown. I use my dirty panties to really fuck with your weak mind...

Download:
cock_controlled_by_me.part1.rar
cock_controlled_by_me.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: