Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tiffani Promises You One Last Cum Before Locking You into Chastity

Title: Tiffani Promises You One Last Cum Before Locking You into Chastity

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:06:20
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 218 MB

"I warned you what would happen if you couldn't control your sissy spitloads. Now I'm locking you back into chastity. I'm granting you one last worship puddle before you go into the cage. Are you ready to pump it out for Princess? Pull out your little winkie and make it nice and stiff for me..."

Princess Tiffani, cockteasing, worship strokes, cum coundown, male chastity...

Download:
tifLST-720.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Those Are My Sneakers

Title: Those Are My Sneakers

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:10:09
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 384 MB

Little footed Alyssa Kayson has an unexpected visit from her neighbor from across the street after he finds a pair of tiny size five gym shoes in front of her house. He first assumes they are someone younger’s shoes and is surprised when she tells him that the tiny shoes are hers and that she has such little feet. She then tells him she sits her gym shoes outside after she runs so the sweaty shoes can air out. Soon they’re on her couch and he offers to give her a foot massage so he can admire her tiny feet. See him kiss, lick, and rub her petite feet before she wraps them around his cock and gives him a steamy foot job.

Download:
Alyssa_Kayson_Those_Are_My_Sneakers.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

ENSLAVED BALL ABUSE

Title: ENSLAVED BALL ABUSE

Duration: 00:11:47
File Size: 403 MB

Mistress Anikka decided her slave is completely worthless as a human being so why allow him to walk on two feet like one. He will now forever be kept in a custom fitted ball stretching humbler forcing him to crawl like the d0g he is. Anikka is highly entertained by seeing him squeal in pain and smacks, slaps and abuses his swollen blue balls for her own sadistic pleasures.

Featuring: Anikka Albrite
Categories: CBT, Tease and Denial

Download:
1214AA_Humblr.part1.rar.html
1214AA_Humblr.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

She Won't Be Able To Stand

Title: She Won't Be Able To Stand

Duration: 00:03:14
File Size: 58 MB

When you are as cute as Nickey, you are impossible to resist. That’s certainly true for Ash who can’t let her little kitten go until she goes down on her. Up against the wall she goes as Ash kneels and licks this pretty kitty to orgasm, a just reward for Nickey looking so damn irresistible.

Download:
SheWontBeAbleToStand.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Controlling Slave`s Orgasm and Making Him Eat Cum!

Title: Controlling Slave`s Orgasm and Making Him Eat Cum!

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:04:11
File Size: 216 MB

My slave can only cum when I let him and in this video I control his orgasm by stroking his cock and letting him blow his load only when I give him permission. "Thank you, Mistress," he says as I jerk his hard dick while he stands naked with his hands behind his back. Guiding him over to a glass table I continue stroking his cock and I inform him that if he wants to blow his load he`ll have to ask me nicely first. "Can I please cum, mistress?" he asks as I tug his rock hard shaft. I decide to let him and after he shoots his sticky cum all over my glass table I make him lick the mess up. I mash his head into his spent load and force him to eat it.

Download:
Controlling_Slaves_Orgasm_and_Making_Him_Eat_Cum.wmv.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

BLACKMAILED MILF LOVER

Title: BLACKMAILED MILF LOVER

Duration: 00:11:49
File Size: 413 MB

Wolf is consistently flirting and grabbing his best friends M0m in very inappropriate places without her consent. Miss Julia calls his behavior out and lets him know he better finish what he has started. Wolf is thrown back and admits he has just been joking around but Miss Julia will not take No for an answer. Through the power of blackmail and modern technology she makes him get on his knees and lick her pussy and ass to orgasm before her s0n gets home.

Featuring: Julia Ann
Categories: Milf, Pussy Worship

Download:
1204JA_OralService.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

You Can Be My Ass Bitch Too Part 1

Title: You Can Be My Ass Bitch Too Part 1

Duration: 00:08:11
File Size: 419 MB

Mistress Kandy taunts and teases you from your computer screen as she demonstrates how she would abuse you were you in the room. Being the hot seat is a tough art to master, and Kandys seat cushion is struggling. She doesnt care if he taps out; her goal is to smother him for 3 whole minutes before giving him air. She expects to experience those 3 minutes in absolute comfort.

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

Download:
lma-you-can-be-my-ass-bitch-too-p01.part1.rar.html
lma-you-can-be-my-ass-bitch-too-p01.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account