Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

He's the Family Bitch - Part 9: Cum for ME

Title: He's the Family Bitch - Part 9: Cum for ME

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:06:26
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 328 MB

Mistress Kandy orders her cousin matty to stroke his cocklet as he licks her ass. He is under strict orders to cum, but ONLY when she gives him the word. As it is, he only gets to cum once a month, and if he fails to perform on command, he will be locked in chastity for an indeterminate amount of time. After prolonged and merciless teasing, Kandy gives the poor boi a helping hand, as she guides him into orgasm. He produces a big load. Enormous in fact. Kandy is pleased so he is spared the chastity belt for now. This is the final scene of this amazing series. Get them all today.

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

Download:
kac-hes-the-family-bitch-p09.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Black1982.

Open And Swallow

Title: Open And Swallow

Duration: 00:05:39
File Size: 331 MB

Mischa’s instructions are simple, open and swallow. That’s all this slave needs to know right now, that he needs to keep his slave mouth open for her to deposit whatever she wants into it for him to consume. Like a good male he obeys, consuming the mixture of spit and ash that ends up in his mouth and down into his stomach. Keep swallowing the waste she deposits in your mouth piggy, until you are dismissed.

Download:
OpenAndSwallow.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Stroke It Little Piggy

Title: Stroke It Little Piggy

Duration: 00:04:41
File Size: 274 MB

You lost control of your cock and wallet to Princess Natalia ages ago. So much so that you can’t cum anymore without paying her and listening to her every instruction. You are conditioned this way now, unable to obtain release unless she guides you through it and grants you permission in the end. Good, that’s exactly how Princess Natalia likes her men to be, weak, horny and compliant.

Download:
StrokeItLittlePiggy.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Electrified 2

Title: Electrified 2

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:28:44
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 617 MB

If you’re unimpressed with the performance of a wanna-be slave and you’re as cruelly irresistible as LADY ELISABETH, you make it lie prone and degrade it as you please. What better place to grovel to its heart’s content? There are no end of ways to trample all over its self-respect, inducing a pathetic bleating of unmanly moans and groans. SHE’S got it perfectly placed to spray it head to toe with HER PRECIOUS NECTAR. After stretching its testicles with a tight rope and heavy weights, SHE commands it to hold a pair of tea lights steady in its outstretched paws while SHE remodels its butt with HER percussion instruments. The endless reminders to raise its arms really try HER patience. As SHE crushes its nuts in HER hand and presses HER vibrator against its heavily ornamented glans, the slave clearly sees the contours of its future. Since slaves by nature are incapable of concentrating on two – let along three – things at once, the failure of its cock to endure this treatment is inevitable. THE GENEROUS LADY lets it mull over its deficiencies in the home-sweet-home of its new cage, which is just what it was secretly hoping for. Happy ending!

Download:
PoS_130904_Elektrifiziert_02.part1.rar.html
PoS_130904_Elektrifiziert_02.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Daddys *** Wank

Title: Daddys *** Wank

Duration: 00:08:23
File Size: 298 MB

CATEGORY: Female Domination

I know you perv out on younger women, short skirts, pink panties, pig tails, bratty-bossy girls who would NEVER let you touch them. I know you're ashamed but you can't help it. That forbidden fruit. You can LOOK at me but don't touch, I'll even let you wank and give you a little tease show...but it's going to cost you: big time.

Download:
Daddys_blackmail_wank.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Cheating Wife Creampie Surprise

Title: Cheating Wife Creampie Surprise

Duration: 00:10:21
File Size: 303 MB

CATEGORY: Cuckolding

I have made this vid for you, my husband. You are watching it at work where I've sent it. Last night I came home late & climbed onto your face for you to lick me & give me pleasure. Did you notice that I tasted different? I had been out to a sex club where I made this vid of me fucking another man & him cumming in my pussy. You'll see he has a much thicker cock than yours. Watch how I enjoy fucking him. I won't be fucking your little dick anymore. You will be my cuckold & just lick up other men's cum from my pussy! (NOTE: This is a VERY rare scene for me with a REAL CREAM PIE/cum oozing out of my freshly fucked pussy!)

Download:
cheating_wifes_creampie_surprise.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Captive in steel 2

Title: Captive in steel 2

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:13:20
File Size: 317 MB

Anspruchsvolle Fesselungen warten auf den Sklaven. Der Analplug, schon unangenehm genug, entfaltet erst seine volle Wirkung, wenn man daran per gespannter Kette fixiert wird. Zur Entlastung ist man versucht, sich so wenig wie möglich zu bewegen und Druck darauf auszuüben. Leider ist dies kaum möglich, da das Balancieren auf den schweren Metallkugeln sehr anstrengend ist wenn das eigene Körpergewicht darauf lastet. Der massive Stahlharness tut sein Übriges. Elizabeth Garden möchte diese Extrembehandlung auf mehrere Stunden ausdehnen, für optimale Erziehungsergebnisse.

Download:
PoS_140710_Gefangen_in_Stahl_02.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.