Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It's Your Goddess

Title: It's Your Goddess

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:05:10
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 303 MB

For paypigs, watching their Goddess comfortably relax while they earn her money at work is pure pleasure. Knowing that she gets to enjoy life and not exert herself at all while you toil away at work for her is what gets you off. But just because you pay for Goddess Holly to live a lavish life doesn’t mean your orgasm is guaranteed. No, you will still have to grovel and beg for permission to cum before you head back to work.

Download:
ItsYourGoddess.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Cuckolded Footboy

Title: Cuckolded Footboy

Duration: 00:07:46
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 184 MB

CATEGORY: Cuckolding

Custom request (no name mentioned). Imagine how humiliating it would be for you to be kneeling at our feet. Your cuckoldress & the black stud you can't compete with. We laugh at you & humiliate you. I instruct you to lick & worship his feet and mine...& make you jerk off & cum while doing it!

Download:
cuckolded_footboy.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Princess Tiffani Coaxes You to Cum Like a Naughty Sissy Girl

Title: Princess Tiffani Coaxes You to Cum Like a Naughty Sissy Girl

Duration: 00:05:20
File Size: 183 MB

"You're not a real man, so why would I let you cum like a man, silly sissy? You have to cum like a girly-girl. Rub your panty clitty for Tiffani - like this - and when your sissy cunny gets tingly and wet? You're gonna give yourself hard spanks on your bum-bum - as punishment for being a naughty sissy girl!..."

sissy emasculation, panty shaming, wussy masturbation instructions, spanking...

Download:
tiffSis-720.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Lazy Roommate

Title: Lazy Roommate

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:08:51
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 334 MB

Nadia’s roommate lost his job a few months ago and has been doing nothing but sit around the house every day. When she left for work in the morning she asked him to do a few chores around the house because her parents are coming to town this weekend. When she gets home from work to find him sitting on the couch in the same position he was in when she left, she isn’t happy. She tells him he is at least going to give her a foot massage after her long day, as she props her feet in his lap. She demands he take her sweaty heals off her feet and rub her stinky feet. He resists so much she starts to have fun with him putting her smelly feet on his face. She continues to laugh and humiliate him as she notices that he got an erection. She pulls his pants down and strokes his cock slightly as she smothers his face with her bare soles. She laughs as she pump his cock until he cums. She then wipes the cum from her hand onto her feet and orders him to lick it off.

Download:
Goddess_Nadia_Lazy_Roommate.opjj998.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

At Ball's Length

Title: At Ball's Length

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:05:48
File Size: 263 MB

tiny wants to worship them bad; so bad, in fact that he's willing to put his balls through the wringer to get to those lovely shoes. Well, in this case it's the end of the rope on a pulley. As I sit enjoying a read, I'm dangling my high heeled feet above tiny's face. If I help him reach my shoes by lower my foot, it pulls his balls to their seeming limit. So let's get to worshipping!!

Download:
Goddess_Brianna_At_Balls_Length.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Shouldn't You Be Eating My Ass?

Title: Shouldn't You Be Eating My Ass?

Duration: 00:08:32
File Size: 608 MB

When Lady Juicy comes come after a long day, she needs to have her ass licked clean. All that dirt and sweat trapped between her ass cheeks needs to be removed, which is exactly what a white man’s mouth is good at. So seriously why isn’t he licking her ass? He needs to hop to it and get busy licking, getting his mouth deep into her ass to make sure her asshole is licked thoroughly clean while Lady Juicy and the camera girl chit chat.

Download:
ShouldntYouBeEatingMyAss.part1.rar.html
ShouldntYouBeEatingMyAss.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Dakota's Jean Shorts Face Sitting Punishment

Title: Dakota's Jean Shorts Face Sitting Punishment

Duration: 00:11:09
File Size: 412 MB

Princess Dakota is not pleased with her ass bitch. He has not been showing her the proper levels of devotion. His first crime is attempting to serve other Dommes. That's a capital offense. His second crime is that he taps out before passing out. A properly devoted slave would pass out for his Mistress rather than disturb her with his petty need for oxygen.

Princess Dakota starts off by strutting around her ass bitch to display her beautiful ass peaking out from her short short jean shorts. This is teasing him to the max. Then she explains why he is going to suffer so much. She slaps his face hard to make sure her message really sinks in. She positions herself over his face so he can catch one last look at her gorgeous ass and then she slams her ass down on his face with full force. He is encased in darkness and her punishment begins.

With vigorous bouncing and grinding she destroys his face. She presses down hard with full weight and prevents him from stealing even the slightest wisp of air. His only reprieve is when she chooses to change positions so she can hurt him even more. It's an afternoon of brutal jean shorts face sitting punishment.

Download:
lma-dakotas-jean-shorts-facesitting-punishment.part1.rar.html
lma-dakotas-jean-shorts-facesitting-punishment.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Emasculatrix Selena Lets You Have a Humiliating Charity Fuck

Title: Emasculatrix Selena Lets You Have a Humiliating Charity Fuck

Duration: 00:08:24
File Size: 288 MB

"It's the luckiest night of your life, loser. I'm gonna let you fuck me. That's right. You get to mount and ride me. Goddess Selena. In my bedroom. But if you fail to satisfy me? I am going to verbally castrate you and emasculate that wortheless little cock of yours like you have never been humiliated before... "

charity fuck challenge, bedroom emasculation, brutal small penis humiliaiton...

Download:
selSpH-720.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

He Will Cheat

Title: He Will Cheat

Duration: 00:11:06
File Size: 297 MB

CATEGORY: Female Domination

You want to be loyal to your wife but you also need to give up control to a Dominant woman. Finally you decide to book a date with a Dominatrix. You figure if you don't engage in sexual activities & if you don't ejaculate it's not really cheating. Just a little bondage & pain play. Just have a strong woman make the decisions for a little while & tell you what to do. Unfortunately a Dominant woman will do what she wants & once locked down in bondage you no longer have any control. She decides to take her pleasure & enjoy your nice thick cock...laughing at how she'll send you home to your wife with the smell of another woman on your cock. To seal the deal she milks you of your dignity & cum... showing you what a very weak man you actually are.

Download:
made_to_cheat.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: