Hot Femdom Video Thread!!! All inclusive! [Daily update]

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Forced To Worship Feet While Watching Wife Give Blowjob

Bratty Babes Own You - Alexis Grace - Forced To Worship Feet While Watching Wife Give Blowjob
Alexis has a new role for her husband. Alexis has brought in a real man to please with a big hard cock. Alexis has had a long day out and her feet are sweaty and smelly from wearing her sheer Wolfords and boots all day. Alexis sits you in front of her coffee table and takes off her long boots. Alexis shoves her sheer pantyhose soles in your face as she begins to stroke her boy toy's cock.Alexis knows your weak for her feet and cant help but to worship them while you are to watch her please this big hard cock. Alexis sucks on her boy toy's cock and contiunes to make you watch. Alexis then has him fuck her thighs as as she puts her feet in your face. Alexis sucks her boy toy's cock till he blows he load all over her nylon clad feet as you sit and watch.

00:10:10 | 694 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - The Trials Of Melissa

Mistress Sidonia is taking control of her cute sissy Melissa, who has been caught playing with the other subbies rather than doing her domestic chores. Mistress puts her in the sit sling and explains she is going to be punished, her nipples put on the suction machine and hard cock bound tightly. Melissa is then put on the bondage bench, legs spread, her asshole stretched with Sidonia's latex clad fingers and then by a giant strapon cock, pegging the naughty xdresser hard. Finally, she is subjected to CBT and nipple torment, as her throbbing dick is teased and edged by a latex clad handjob until Mistress decides she can have her final orgasm and then locks the errant cock up tightly.

00:30:19 | 1.84 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Madame Electric made CBT punishment on tied slave

This slave deserves punishment, so Madame Electric decided to tied him to the ceiling and punish his pathetic balls! Domme will use multiple implements hitting his cocks and balls! Next he will lie on his back and Mistress will make ball busting on him! Then Mistress will put boxing gloves and use his balls as a punching bag!

00:12:52 | 930 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Mistress Revenge - Vera Violette - Sharing a Toy

Miss Vera Violette - Mistress Revenge - Vera Violette - Sharing a Toy
Mistress Revenge and invited me to play with her toy. Watch us make out and use him as we want. Spit in his mouth, fist his throat with our rubber gloves, play with his nipples, make him worship our heels, latex, and asses, and Mistress Revenge's pubic hair. What a lucky toy!

00:15:45 | 2.23 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Suburban Sensations Ballbusting - Ms. Deanna Training the Boyfriend

Deanna's boyfriend wants to get lucky, but Deanna does not want to have anything to do with him. He is already naked and his cock is hard, but all she wants to do is kick him in the balls. He keeps asking and she keeps kicking him in his dangling sack. He is hard-headed (no pun intended) and it is going to take him a while to understand that Deanna wants more than just sex from him. In fact, Deanna tells him that when he is horny he can come to her and she will bust his balls until he is not horny any more. He begs for mercy, but Deanna is not impressed. She him to stay on his knees and take kick after kick with the toes of her pumps.

00:09:11 | 204 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Boyfriend Beatdown - Dexter Destroyed!

The Harlot House - Dacey Harlot - Boyfriend Beatdown - Dexter Destroyed!
Dacey is a sadistic girlfriend who loves kicking her boyfriend Dexter in the balls. This clip has no 'filler' and is all Ballbusting and cock slapping from 4 different angles, all the action you want to see! Watch as Dacey brutally kicks, slaps, punches, and knees Dexter in the balls and laughs about it. You can see the enjoyment on her face as she destroys Dexter's cock and balls. Intense CBT with lots of fast kicks and slaps from your favorite ballbusting queen Dacey!

Feat. Dacey Harlot & Dexter Darkly

00:15:28 | 1.11 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Club Dom - Mistress Skyler - Accept HER Whip

Mistress Sklyer enjoys whipping Her male bitches. She has one of her slut's on a Saint Andrews cross with an electronic device secured to his balls. Skyler is going to fry this slut's balls as she whips his back. Sklyer knows how to make this bitch grateful for her whip. She smiles as she lays into the slut's back and balls. What a sadist.

00:06:05 | 133 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Lady Scarlet - Whipping at the window

ITALIAN LANGUAGEI told my slave to undress and wait for me near the window. I want to whip him and dominate him knowing that everyone out there can see him writhing under my blows. I have prepared three whips for him today, if he is strong enough to resist. I start with the biggest whip, hits are heavy and relatively slow, suitable for warming his back. I then move on to a thinner and sharper whip: now he starts to suffer from wriggling well as I increase the speed of my hits. He is almost at the limit, he begs for mercy and collapses on his knees looking for my feet to adore but it is not the time to stop and I tell him that next time I will leave him there on all fours alone. He gets to his feet and I move on to the third whip, a scourge with more fringes, thin, nimble and sharp. His back is getting redder and he squirms until he collapses at my feet like a puppy.FRUSTATE ALLA FINESTRAHo detto al mio schiavo di spogliarsi e aspettarmi davanti alla finestra. Voglio frustarlo e dominarlo sapendo che tutti li fuori possano vederlo mentre si contorce sotto i miei colpi. Ho preparato ben tre fruste da fargli assaggiare, sempre che resista abbastanza. Inizio con quella più grossa, sono colpi pesanti e relativamente lenti adatti a scaldargli la schiena. Passo poi a una più sottile e più tagliente: ora inizia a soffrire a dimenarsi per bene mentre aumento la velocità dei miei colpi. E' quasi al limite, chiede pietà e crolla in ginocchio cercando i miei piedi da adorare ma non è il momento di fermarsi e gli dico che la prossima volta lo lascerò lì a quattro zampe da solo. Si rimette in piedi e io passo alla terza frusta, un flagello con più frange, sottili, agili e taglienti. La sua schiena è sempre più rossa e si dimena fino a crollare ai miei piedi come cagnolino.

00:08:52 | 180 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account