Hot Femdom Video Thread!!! All inclusive! [Daily update]

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Goddess Adara - MY NEW POOL WHORE

Being that I haven't had much luck with the pool boys I have hired, I decided I would see just how good of a job this new one will do, only THIS TIME I already have something ready for him, anticipating him not being able to clean and serve pool side... to MY standards... And being that Goddess Ama is going to be joining me... I was sure to grab two cocks for that sissy fucking hole of yours .. because, of course he fucked up... good thing he's better at taking cock then he is cleaning my pool.

00:18:17 | 1.32 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

The Ball Busting Dragon Lady - Mistress Cassandra

Asian Mean Girls - The Ball Busting Dragon Lady - Mistress Cassandra
This Special Edition Full Length Video combines all the gut wrenching footage from two of Mistress Cassandra's extremely popular ball busting clips: "This Dragon Lady Busts Balls" and "This Dragon Lady Busts Balls, Part 2". A full 13 minutes for the greatly reduced price of only $10.99. Enjoy!
Mistress Cassandra is extremely displeased with her houseboys dismal cleaning skills, and a severe ball busting is in order for this loser. Cassandra is pissed, and she is going to make this pathetic loser pay with his balls in his throat.Whether sitting or standing, her powerful kicks put her slave in a world of hurt. Kick after gut wrenching kick, she drops him to his knees. And once he is on his knees, Cassandra commands him to spread his legs wide apart, and she drop kicks him into next week. This is some serious ball busting action in this clip!
Mistress Cassandra continues to kick, smash and bash in his manhood from a variety of positions. Cassandra drop kicks his testicles into next week, over and over again without hesitation of remorse. In fact the more he can take, the more she loves busting him.She especially loves when she drops him to his knees, and he rolls around like a piggie in slop HA HA! Once on the ground, she just rolls him over on his back and starts heel stomping his ball sack again and again until he is begging for mercy. This poor fool's testicles are like mini soccer balls to this superior Asian Goddess.

00:07:13 | 50 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Dame Olga - Shoejob and Boot Worship in High Heel Boots

In this clip, you can see me wearing black leggings and black pantyhose under marvellous boots. After I slowly put on the boots, I have my hubby crawl at my feet for a short boot worship session. And he deserves the French title of "lèche-bottes" (which literally means ass-kisser) because he vigorously licks my boots to clean them off. He also sucks the toe part of the shoes and I can't tell I don't enjoy having a naked beta male under my heels. When I think the soles are clean of dust and dirt, I have him lay on his back. Now is the time for a little reward. With my boots on, I give him a bootjob / shoejob with the high heel boots. I stroke his cock under my soles and then I take it between my boots to masturbate it until it's hard as rock. I can feel the flow of pleasure growing through the boots! Before long, he comes and spits cum all over my boots. The shoes get soaked and it's a nice view to see the black material covered with semen. With my fingers, I try to spread the cum over the boots. I just love how kinky it is to have cum on shoes!

00:15:05 | 666 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Brazilian Hot Hands - ANY COLLINS - vol 04

Any Collins is back with her soft, delicious feet and once again with a 3 on 1 scene with worship, footjobs and blowjobs.In this scene, she and I didn't wait to get to my apartment and started inside the car. Any Collins placed her feet on the car dashboard and began showing them off. Then she took the camera so I could worship them.I love her feet while she rubs my dick with her hands and then starts giving a really nice blowjob making me cum a lot in the end.check out

Starring : Any Collins

00:16:42 | 4.73 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Domestic Foot Worship and Chastity Tease

Having spent all day walking around in her high heels Mistress J is keen to have her shoes taken off and her feet worshipped. She has her slave laying on the floor, beneath her where he belongs. He is instructed to worship her heels and slide his slave tongue all over them to remove any dirt. She has him remove her heels one by one and smell her feet and inhale her scent. She teases his caged cock relentlessly until he is begging her for release while he has her feet stuffed in his mouth. No chance, not today.

00:09:24 | 300 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.