Hot Femdom Video Thread!!! All inclusive! [Daily update]

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Foot Worshipping Cuck Bitch Beta gets Taunted by Feet

Brat Princess 2 - Leya Falcon - Foot Worshipping Cuck Bitch Beta gets Taunted by Feet 4K
Leya is a very dominant princess. She always gets what she wants and she knows exactly how to manipulate stupid betas like this one. He is such a cuck bitch. That's all he is good for. Worshipping feet, his wallet and getting taken advantage of in every way. He gets weak while licking her sneakers. Then he gets lucky. He gets to smell and suck her socks and then beautiful perfect feet.

00:10:16 | 1005 MB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

2024-03-29 - Reconnecting With My Ex

All it took was one thirsty text at midnight and now he's in my chair again. Oh, sweetheart. We broke up for a reason. I thought you didn't like all this femdom stuff? Or maybe that was all a lie and you've been having wet dreams about me ever since... I mean, the way I stroke your cock, tell you how I'm going to own you and control that orgasm, you're practically hyperventilating from the thrill. You love this. You won't have me again but you can be my plaything.

Models: Marisol

00:09:10 | 401 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Slave Foot Gagging While Mistress Is Sitting In The Chair

Goddess in nude pantyhose sits in a chair and raises her legs up. The slave on his knees in front of her offered his face as foot stool fot the fragrant nylon feet of the Mistress. The Goddess puts her feet on the slave's head and starts rubbing her nylon soles on his face. Then Mistress puts her nylon toes directly into the slave's mouth and starts pressing toes deeper into his mouth while cath the back of his head with her other foot. The slave obediently licks the Mistress's nylon feet and heels. Gentle foot domination in sheer pantyhose from different view angles. Foot gagging and foot worship of the beautiful Mistress's legs.

00:10:34 | 2.01 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Bullied by Two Hot Brats in Nylons - Eva and Alika

This guy is so gross and out of shape, he'd never get near girls like me and Eva in normal life, so it's funny taunting him with what he could never have, while making him suffer just for the privilege of being in the same room as us.
As always, I think it's boring going light on slaves, so we don't. He's our toy, we can do whatever we like with him. Just look at the preview for a very small taste of the fun we had at this fat loser's expense.

00:15:54 | 2.41 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Lady Valeska - Pegging the Lingerie Pervert

I've walked in and caught my sub in my lingerie!
He wanted to "try" - he quickly confesses to being a dirty pervert, so I'm going to have fun.
So, I flip over and going to peg him in my lingerie!
Of course, as I finish he is going to clean up my cock. I then stuff my lingerie in his mouth before I gag him and sending him away.

00:08:02 | 619 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

PediPolice - Lovely Latina Footjob with Sarah Lace

Beautiful brown babe Sarah Lace has the foot worship pro himself slobering all over her sexy bare feet. Those slender size seven feet bring the heat and as they both get excited, it's time to put those feet to work. The prop cock is put before her and Sarah knows exactly what to do. She employs an array of exquisite techniques to please that portly prick. These two make a great duo and enjoy some fabulous foot play as she walks the plank and proves her ability as a talented cockwalker. When it's time to go, the foot goddess asks for his cum and the gentlemen gives up a load that both surprises and delignts sweet Sarah Lace.

00:23:28 | 1.71 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account