Your cock may be HUGE but I'll do with it as I please

Performers: Mistress January Seraph, Jack Hammer
Genre: FemDom
Video Format: WMV
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.97fps 1500kbps [Raw Video 1]
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Length: 00:49:07
Size: 1.07 GB

This is January Seraph's own personal tease and denial. Mistress January teaches Jack to be a better slave by helping him to stop thinking with just his unusually large cock. She does this with lots of CBT, whipping, caning, humiliation and evil tease and denial. Yeah, this Bitch ends up using his ginormous cock because why the hell not, who wouldn't!? However, rest assured, she never lets Jack forget even for one split second that it's all about HER pleasure and NEVER his!

Screenshots:

10147.January.Seraph.Jack.Hammer.mp4.part1.rar
10147.January.Seraph.Jack.Hammer.mp4.part2.rar
10147.January.Seraph.Jack.Hammer.mp4.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Svedmed

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

David Chase, Maestro Felony (7777)

Performers: David Chase, Maestro Felony
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Bondage
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.97fps 1500Kbps [Raw Video 1]
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Length: 00:47:20
Size: 567 MB

Felony is a gorgeous wife, married to a wormy little bitch of a husband. Felony has a very special Christmas present wrapped under the tree just for him, a CB6000! She wastes no time locking his freedom away in a chastity belt and punishing him for having such an insignificant little cock. "Your dick will never see the light of my pussy. It will never feel the the sweet cream my pussy can make. It will never have the pleasure of even touching my pussy"Felony plugs her pathetic husband in the ass, flogs him and uses her perfect body to tease and rub it all over his chastity belt to make it extremely painful. "I love to hear the sounds of your screams when I sit on your face. It only makes my pussy vibrate more" Felony amuses herself by using a fuck machine on her husbands ass to milk his prostate. He's made to lick her asshole clean before her boyfriend comes over to fuck it. She uses a painful clothes pin zipper across his body just to remind him he will never receive any pleasure. "Your incompetent dick will never please me" Felony locks her husband up in a cage under the stairs while she gets ravenously fucked in her pussy and ass by her boyfriend. Her boyfriend leaves a nice wet load of cum all over her ass. "Merry Christmas Cuckold" David is let out of the cage only to be humiliatingly made to sniff the sex and cock out of his wife's pussy.
This smoking hot update includes chastity, cuckolding, flogging, prostate milking, ass licking, SPH (small penis humiliation) and so much more!

Screenshots:

David_Chase-Maestro_Felony_7777.wmv.part1.rar
David_Chase-Maestro_Felony_7777.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Svedmed

Zak Tyler-January Seraph (8055)

Performers: Zak Tyler, January Seraph
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, BDSM, Torture, Bondage
Video: Windows Media Video 9, 1280x720, 29.97fps, 1500Kbps
Audio: Windows Media Audio, 44100Hz, stereo, 128Kbps
Length: 00:51:16
Size: 614 MB

I found Zak Tyler when he was poking his head around the Kink.com booth at the Folsum Street Fair. He's been creaming his pants to serve The Divine Bitches and I thought what the hell let's give him a shot. He's the type of slaveboy who's a complete brownnoser, ass kissing, teachers pet wanna be and oh so much fun to tease and torture. Mistress January Seraph had a field day using him for her pleasure. With Zak's eager attitude he endured bare handed spanking, caning, CBT, SPH (small penis humiliation), shoe and ass worship and sexual service.

Continue to follow this ass kissing slave's training with The Divine Bitches and see if his eager attitude will pay off!

Screenshots:

Zak_Tyler-January_Seraph_8055.wmv.part1.rar
Zak_Tyler-January_Seraph_8055.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Svedmed

Corrupting Choirboy: Epiosde 1 (12588)

Performers: Aiden Starr and Jesse Carl
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, BDSM, Bondage
Length: 00:55:17
Size: 662 MB

Jesse Carl won the new slaveboy tryouts. This weeks update is day 1 of training with none other than the Goddess herself Aiden Starr! Aiden insists Jesse worship at the Church of the Divine Bitches while cleaning the bottoms of her filthy shoes, enduring CBT, getting spanked, whipped, caned, plucked, humiliated, strap-on ass fucked then used as a fuck toy and instructed to eat his own slave filth. Jesse's a fantastic specimen and we all look forward to watching every step of his kinky, filthy, sadistic training with The Divine!

Screenshots:

Aiden_Starr_and_Jesse_Carl_12588.wmv.part1.rar
Aiden_Starr_and_Jesse_Carl_12588.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Svedmed

Erotic Humiliation (14184)

Performers: Maitresse Madeline and Will
Length: 00:51:51
Size: 621 MB

Feminization (also known as sisification) is used to describe the practice in female dominance of switching the gender role of a male submissive. This emasculation may be coupled with punishments such as spanking or caning to gain cooperation and heighten submission of submissive male. If I haven't already pushed your buttons then this one is going to take you over the edge. This shoot is a total departure from anything you've ever seen. Imagine with me for a moment if I challenged your manhood in such a way that your ego was slowly peeled away and all that was left was a memory of what used to be and in place was a perfect little sissy slut ready to serve anyone and everybody on a whim. I skillfully and erotically do this to Will, a rough and tough guy from New Jersey. He walks in as Will and leaves as Ginger. In between what transpires is a humiliating yet arousing transformation into the world of feminization and sissification filled with OTK spanking in panties, silky sensual stockings, erotic humiliation, messy cummy panties, heavy strap-on ass pounding and one man's journey in true devotion willing to please his domme in ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING she desires.

Screenshots:

Maitresse_Madeline_and_Will_14184.wmv.part1.rar
Maitresse_Madeline_and_Will_14184.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Svedmed

Zak Tyler Charlotte Vale-Lorelei Lee (8367)

Performers: Zak Tyler, Charlotte Vale, Lorelei Lee
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, BDSM, Torture, Bondage
Length: 00:51:51
Size: 610 MB

Slave Zac is a big suck up and thinks this will give him browNie points and Mistress Lorelei will go easy on him. Quite to contrary! She brings her beautiful submissive gimp girl along just to show slave Zac that despite her being submissive he is still lowest on the totem pole. He starts the day off rock hard so he's spanked to a nice shade of red, caned and nipple torture with weights. He's basically cuckolded by two women. Made to lick boots and feet while they get each other off and all he can do it watch in pain with his cock in a painful cock crimper and his taint pinched with clothes pins! Mistress Lorelei Lee uses his cock n her ass, makes him penetrate the gimp girl then gives him a painful, raw timed milking till he cums. Slave Zac has made it to his third day of Divine training. It only gets harder. Will he please The Bitches? Find out only here at Divine Bitches.

Screenshots:

Zak_Tyler_Charlotte_Vale-Lorelei_Lee_8367.wmv.part1.rar
Zak_Tyler_Charlotte_Vale-Lorelei_Lee_8367.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Svedmed

Dutch On Ice (12451)

Performers: Dia Zerva and Dutch Bardoux
Length: 00:55:11
Size: 661 MB

I've tagged Dutch as none other than the Divine Bitches play meat. I'm going to pass this piece of slave meat around from Bitch to Bitch to see what happens just for my amusement. Miss Dia is the quintessential ice queen this day and I've never seen her hone her craft so well! Dutch is made to prove his strength in the form of exercise torture while in a scissor hold, he's flogged and caned then receives an OTK spanking. Dutch is then tied up on a bed of ice as a reminder not to get his dick hard and to forget about his pleasure while made to worship ass. Dia isn't satisfied with just ice and for added security she covers his cock and balls with clothes pins till Dutch is at his breaking point and Dia cums all over. Dutch is then put in rope bondage and strap-on ass fucked while having his cock and balls milked. Dia let's this tough piece of meat release but only with consequences!

Screenshots:

Dia_Zerva_and_Dutch_Bardoux_12451.wmv.part1.rar
Dia_Zerva_and_Dutch_Bardoux_12451.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Svedmed

Well-Endowed Cuck (13715)

Performers: Rod Spunkel, Nyomi Banxxx and Roue
Length: 00:50:25
Size: 604 MB

Nyomi Banxxx keeps her slave cuck around to lavish her with beautiful gifts, expensive vacations and fancy jewelry but one thing he doesn't have is a nice fat cock to fill her pussy to the brim with. Let's face it, Nyomi is all woman and it takes a real man to satisfy her sexual needs completely. Nyomi's fuck toy Rod is so well endowed his cock hurts to fuck but hurts so good and she has no problem reminding her cuck just how good it is! This cuckold update is filled with humiliation, punishment, evil strap-on ass fucking and he's humiliatingly made to suck cock!

Screenshots:

Rod_Spunkel_Nyomi_Banxxx_and_Roue_13715.wmv.part1.rar
Rod_Spunkel_Nyomi_Banxxx_and_Roue_13715.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Svedmed

Dia Zerva, Felony and Leo Forte (10839)

Performers: Dia Zerva, Felony and Leo Forte
Genre: Femdom, BDSM, Fetish, Spanking, Bondage, Humiliation, Strapon, Domination, Hardcore
Length: 00:52:15
Size: 626 MB

This is something special we've never seen in the history of Divine Bitches. New sub Leo Forte has just moved to San Francisco two weeks ago and finds himself on the doorstep of the Kink.com Armory. Leo has hidden his need, want and desire to be dominated, humiliated and fucked from everyone he knows in his middle America town. And now here he is right at the foot of two of the sexiest dominant Bitches ever to walk the earth. The shoot starts off normally with a little fantasy role play, some ass worship, strap-on buttfucking, OTK spanking, humiliation and CFNM. But, when the Bitches hit Leo with some hot wax and a cane he falls. I don't mean literally I mean this sub falls so deep into subspace that I decide to stop the shoot at some point because of the intensity. Leo said to me after and I quote, "I've been hiding this want all my life. I've been told I was wrong for having these feelings and then BAM here you are telling me it's ok to feel this way. You've even encouraged me to explore it and celebrate it. What on earth am I supposed to do with feelings like that? I have no idea where to put it." Leo is doing well and coming back to Divine Bitches soon with his new found enlightenment but first we get to witness his first taste of real BDSM. Don't miss the closing and emotionally charged closing interview!

Screenshots:

Dia_Zerva_Felony_and_Leo_Forte_10839.wmv.part1.rar
Dia_Zerva_Felony_and_Leo_Forte_10839.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account