Femdom and Strapon Homemade CBT Curlers - Biting Blowjob - Licking Cum Off My Boots

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

716237bff0aab34942cecd078fb13da1.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Homemade toys are sometimes the best toys and these are the cruelest cbt devices I've seen in a long time!
Master Cottonmouth and her inventive partner are lifestyle bdsm enthusiasts with a beautiful "Friendly Little Dungeon" hiding in their basement. I am charmed by their lack of pretentiousness and their extreme level of play.
These painful spiked cock rings are made out of simple ingredients - old fashioned curlers, hair brushes and hair ties. The rubber hair ties keep the curlers tight against his balls with every spike digging into his sensitive skin.
Though the spikes are severe, we are unlikely to permanently damage him this way, so Master Cottonmouth enjoys sitting on his face to silence his screams of pain and protest. His cock is getting harder and harder, even as he cries out loudly. I think he likes this after all!
When she adds a blowjob into the mix, he gets excited, but soon his hope turns to terror as her teeth begin to dig in. Is oral sex worth it when there is biting involved?
Using layers of spiked cock rings, we coax him to orgasm using more and more pain, suffering and smothering until he cums all over my boots. Then, we force him to lick it all off!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7879kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 514.9 MB