Release Year: 2021

Genre: ADV, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brown Hair, Male Hero, Straight, Titsjob, Virgin
Platform: PC / Windows
Medicine: Present
Language games in English
Language: English
System Requirements: OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10, CPU: 2.01GHz, RAM: 2GB; HDD: 3GB

"So-- what if you had sex with me, like now?"
Three years after joining the , high off the success of a recent client engagement, your boss takes the team and you out for a night on the town. In the fervent night, that cliche teasing question comes up again. "Have you gotten rid of your virginity yet?"
"I can't believe you're being made fun of just for being a virgin. Doesn't it frustrate you?"
A chance reunion with Himukai Chihiro.
"Why don't you graduate from your virginity with me and go to work tomorrow as a new man?"
I haven't seen her in 3 years. And while we may have been close during highschool, it wasn't anything more than that. She has to be messing with me right? But as one thing led to another one, I ended up in her room.
"Don't be weird, just call me by my first name... ok?"
That night was the first time I held a woman. Skin softer than I could imagine, and a sensual moaning voice that I never thought I would hear. Unexpectingly-- I wasn't the only one who graduated that night; as the on the sheets would show.
As fast as it all happened, it ended even faster. With a standoffish, yet coquettish voice: "Just because we fucked once, don't go thinking you're my boyfriend."
A bitter-sweet reunion story of two adults who were too distant to be lovers, and yet too close to be called friends. This is a story of a relationship that starts as vague and ambiguous and its equally vague and ambiguous development.

File size: 2.9 GB