Gay Video Himeros TV - Ecstatic Ass Eating

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

44caaa08df60708e176da510e68d5a59.jpg

The time has come for us to actively demonstrate what we haven't been seeing in gay ass-eating erotica up till now. The fine art of ass-eating really is a fine art, seldom (if ever) portrayed in gay erotica. True ass-eating pleasure requires a deep heart connection between the giver and the receiver. The giver must tune in completely to the receiver, and the receiver must allow himself to feel completely safe to feel all of his emotions-whatever they are-from tears to moans of pleasure to shouts for joy or the release of past traumas. Ass-eating is-genuinely and truly-a healing process, which, when done properly, is inevitably super hot. This video is inspired by Brad Amberheart. Is "Eating Ass" A Religion? For nearly a week, I've been traveling around Italy and visiting various sites of historic significance. I've seen ancient Roman baths, frescos from the 14th century and, of course, countless churches. If there's one thing you can say about Italy, it's that there is no shortage of churches and cathedrals. Churches don't do it for me. Though they often create a feeling of awe, it's generally a result of their scale and grandeur. The wonder and amazement that we feel has more to do with vast architecture and gilded art than a connection to higher powers. Churches and cathedrals succeed in feeling grand only by making you feel small. For me, I feel a stronger connection to God, the universe - or whatever you want to call it - not in a church, but instead while taking a walk through nature, feeling the heartbeat of a lover against my body, or when my tongue is buried deep inside another man's ass. That's right. Eating ass is a transcendent experience. When I'm eating ass, I lose myself and become not just one with my partner, but with all of creation. I feel a pervasive oneness that no building of stone, statues and glass can seek to emulate; indeed, it's something in here - and not out there. And when I'm eating ass - really good, delicious ass - I feel something so powerful and ecstatic that it could only be described as God. And that's why I'm excited to share today's video titled Ecstatic Ass Eating featuring Troy Accola and tantric coach Brad Amberheart. As a tantric coach, Brad helps gay and bisexual men experience a deeper connection to themselves, each other and the world around them through sexual energy - and, as I've just described, a good ass eating is certainly a means to that end. As such, this video describes specific strategies and techniques with which to experiment when your face is buried deep inside another man's bum. If eating ass isn't a religion, I don't know what is. And the good news is, you need not travel to Italy or even your nearest church or cathedral to find it. Just call up a buddy, get on your knees and worship at the altar of flesh that is his sweet hole. Amen.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 266kbps

File size: 434.6 MB