> Hentai Game ***

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Jack o nine tails
ab7803cc6323ab97ed7aa023c827a60a.jpg

Release Year: 2013

Genre: RPG, SLG, Anal, BDSM, Blowjob, Group Sex, Simulator, Striptease, Titsjob, Dominate, etc.

Platform: PC / Windows

System Requirements: Intel or AMD Athlon�, Windows Xp, Windows Vista�, Windows 7, or Windows 8
1Gb of RAM or more

Description: "At the crossroads of all the worlds, hidden mystical Mists for centuries is the Eternal Rome, a city of opportunity and loss, incredible wealth and an equally impressive poverty. Human life here is inexpensive, but the estimate it can be very precise. Especially when you slave. It is dirty business, but it will gain wealth and position in society.
Try on the role of coach slaves. Buy or Obtain battle unique with different personalities girls. Subordinate to their will. Trained and mentored. And then sell at a profit. Or leave himself. Up to you. After all, you are their absolute master. You - Jack Scourge! "

File size: 614.5 MB
Download Jack o nine tails

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

How to Make a Floating City
883abcfa9a9bd5a2e01222a99ce4b279.jpg

Release Year: 2015

Genre: SLG, Fantasy, Internal Cumshot,
Censorship: Yes
Developer / Publisher: Iris Field (? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?)
Platform: PC / WindowsVista / Windows7 / Windows8
Publication Type: Original (licensed)
Tablet: Not required
Version: Ver.2.3.2
Game Language: pic Japanese
Language: pic Japanese
Sound language: pic Japanese
Minimum System Requirements:
:: HDD 1GB ::
Description:
ver2.3.2
Become an acting mayor of a floating city in the air!
Encourage the growth of the city and defend your city from the enemies.
32 stages in 3 difficulty modes.
Ecchi system
1. 17 girls, all have sex scenes.
2. Make them work in the red-light district to earn money.
3. Become lovers and have her!

File size: 634.4 MB
Download How to Make a Floating City

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

Defiler Wings
75a4c102330f116529eb38d79cecc869.png

Genre: ADV, RPG, Strategy, Constructor, Simulator
Censorship: None / a patch to remove
Developer / Publisher: Old Huntsman and CO.
Platform: PC / Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android
License: Freeware
Game Language: English
System requirements (minimum):
CPU: Intel or AMD Athlon�
RAM: 1Gb
HDD: 1Gb
Description: A game from the creator of "Royal Hunt" and "Scourge of Diamonds", in which you take control of the destiny of a kind dragon generated by the light come on demonic Lady in order to enslave free people. The game takes place in individual steps and is based on resources management. In order to bring the new larger and more powerful dragon, the player must perform tasks that gradually lead the Lady of the kingdom of free peoples to collapse. Rob caravans ravage populations, to protect the den of thieves and knights, acquire great notoriety and collect untold riches. The central element of the game is the abduction of virgins, with gastronomic and erotic interest. Although the gameplay is not so much tied to the bed as the other games of the author, it is worth remembering here that the sap pours river and sexual violence - the norm.

File size: 828.0 MB
Download Defiler Wings

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

urban xlife
c78c133e28efc39a7ecbc8ee6b1ea74f.jpg

Genre: rpg, Anal sex, Big tits, Oral sex, Harem,
Language games: English
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7, CPU: PentiumII 450 MHz, RAM: 64 MB, VRAM: 64 MB, HDD: 100 MB

Description: Taken from the blog:
First, UxL is like a Harvest moon game about the interaction you can have with the NPC. Each iNPC has a variable that will change depending of your actions. The difficulty was to create groups of variables by type of NPC that can affect only one iPNC by crossing these variable. For now it works, but i have to test this methode with a much larger number of characters.
These iPNC are also influenced by the gender that you're using. It means that a character will not react the same way if you're a girl or a boy.
So depends of your gender, you'll have a list of duty you can do (or not) to discover what these iNPC really want to do.

The main character will be the same for all the game, but he can change his appareance. I will not talk about the story and how it will be possible. The objective here is to ensure that the player can explore all aspects of UxL in one game.

About the main quest, it's more like a phoenix wright game. You have to find clue to investigate the story and meet some specials characters that you have to confront with all the elements that you have discovered. It also represents a challenge because it depends on the way the player will play the game. It meens that you're not restricted to meet "that" guy to advance the story, but you can meet several characters and investigate about some of "them" at the same time. I tried to put this mess with variable but it was ineffective at some point so i'm only using event to do this ... and it's soooo long to do it this way.

There's also some minigames like the card battle system that you could have seen in the vid. The fact that there is no battle system in UxL is one of the reasons i wanted to insert these minigames and add some challenge related to the skill of the player. This part is optionnal for the player but will reward those who succeed.

So the game is not only a "lose & " or a "quest related". Hscenes may occur depending of your actions anytime.

Finally, one more reason to have split the game's development by district of the city is because I am aware that the game represents a considerable development time.
This will allow me to offer you a demo of the game once a district will be over, to fix any bugs, and to continue the development of the next district.

It took me more than 5 months for the first district, and I'm just about to finish it. But the worst is behind me now. What will take time now is writing all the events and make all the animations that are missing for now. The big part of creating characters and tileset is now quite over. I did not make all the scripts or characters i'm using. When the first demo will be out, i'll credit anyone that should be like Mack or MA.

File size: 582.5 MB
Download urban xlife

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Josou Gal Bitch Gakuen Complete!
94b287f2d62022a51cabf87119c4bb2c.jpg

Collection of their three games of the Josou Gal Bitch Gakuen series. The plot of games tells about the ordinary student who was transferred to school for boys recently. Because of decrease in birth rate, this school began to accept ladders and trances. So soon there is practically no ordinary student left. The hero meets two charming girls of Asukaya and Miyabi, and is soon tempted with their attractive faces and bodies. In the second and third game Judee, half the American joins action.
Genre: ADV, Big tits, Yaoi, Trap, Newhalf, Cross-dressing, Gyaru Heroine, Dark skin/Tan, Harem, Romance, School, Outdoor, Cosplay, Group sex, Ahegao, Bukkake, Masturbation, Anal, Blowjob, Paizuri
Size: 927 MB
Censorship: Is
Developer/publisher: Gal Prince
Platform: PC/Windows
Edition type: Original (license)
Tablet: It isn't required
Game language: Japanese
Interface language: Japanese + English
Postscoring language: Japanese

File size: 936.3 MB
Download Josou Gal Bitch Gakuen Complete!

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

HGame-Oct 23, 2009 ???????? (Waffle )
4ad175bb8f2a6a2f3f8d446136cd4da1.jpg

Release Year: 2009

???????
CPU:pentiumIII 800MHz???Pentium4 1.5GHz????
VRAM:32MB???64MB????
??????:DirectX8?3D????(G /RADEON 8200???G //RADEON X700XT????)
?Vista??????512MB???1024MB????

????/????
??OS:WinXP/Vista

???????/??:??256MB/512MB

???:800*600

??:pCM

DirectX:8.0a??

????????????�???�??????????????????!
?????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????��?

File size: 950.4 MB
Download HGame-Oct 23, 2009 ???????? (Waffle )

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Tanetsuke Kyoushitsu
7144884402b0d9ea15bea33d4d98f006.jpg

Year: 2015
Genre: School, Mind Break, Dark skin, Nurse, Teachers, Pregnant, Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Titsjob ,, Harem
License: Freeware
Language games: Japanese
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7, CPU: 800MHz, RAM: 256, 1024x768, DirectX: 9.0
Description: Welcome to the dreamy harem school life of impregnating little girls!
You're a homeroom teacher doing one of society's greatest jobs:
education our youth and securing their bright futures, and in effect, the future
of all generations. In this case, though, society needs MORE generations!
The population is in decline, so onegai sensei, do your duty ...
splash your seed into the little girls' wombs!

File size: 959.0 MB
Download Tanetsuke Kyoushitsu

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

HGame-June 16, 2016 A Magical Girl Can't Defeat (Mezase Esisama)
397314b143cf5d6d02dd124a18b17da7.jpg

Release Year: 2016

OS Platforms : [PC]WindowsVista / Windows7 / Windows8 / Windows8.1 / Windows10
[Smartphone]Browser streaming
Genre : Magical Girl Interspecies Sex

"I was just an ordinary student"

"Why me...?

6 base CGs (no variations)
with and without texts
Recitation audio by voice actress is also included.

Included files
53 CGs without text
28 CGs with texts
Audio files with about 23 min.

File size: 201.0 MB
Download HGame-June 16, 2016 A Magical Girl Can't Defeat (Mezase Esisama)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Kenka ga Tsuyokute Cool de Tsuyoki
9fec233f419e1f99bcf9c0dd343ce281.jpg

Test history from two points of view:
"I", from the first person of the main character, and on behalf of Nagisa, my beautiful and tempered street of the girl. Nagis protects me from gang of guys, but they ruthlessly bang it. When I understand that she won't betray, she... she has offered herself...
I can hardly live with regret. Her tears, her word, her cruel behavior, all this to SAVE me!
Genre: Big tits, Netorare, School, Kinetic Novel, Gangbang, Bondage, Blackmail, Bukkake, Pregnant, Lactation, Blowjob, Anal, Toys
Size: 462 MB
Censorship: Is
Platform: PC/Windows
Edition type: Original (license)
Tablet: It isn't required
Game language: Japanese
Interface language: Japanese + English
Postscoring language: Japanese

File size: 466.9 MB
Download Kenka ga Tsuyokute Cool de Tsuyoki

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

HGame-September 20, 2015 Chi-chan's "Chi" Also Stands For "Chikan" (sodomutogomora)
af355e93f56b0fd5a7375421951556ea.jpg

OS Platforms : [PC]WindowsVista / Windows7 / Windows8 / Windows10
[Smartphone]Android4.4+
Genre : Office Worker Secretary Suit Sexual Training Big Breasts Virgin Female

The heartful story of a constantly-groped OL.

Chihiro "Chi-chan" Suginoki is every day.

Every. Day.

Train or bus. Bus or train.
She has to ride.

And every time, she attracts the chikans.

File size: 140.2 MB
Download HGame-September 20, 2015 Chi-chan's "Chi" Also Stands For "Chikan" (sodomutogomora)

Fileboom Premium Account