-=HD Quality Granny E X L U S I V E collection=-

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Orchidea (Granny Orchidea seduces Tomi / v26205 / 24.02.10) [2010, Sex, Mature, 720p]

Tomi Hard and the elderly Orchidea get really intimate in the kitchen as they start kissing and Orchidea undresses to get her hairy pussy licked and fucked on the kitchen table. Then they move over to the couch so that Orchidea can suck Tomi's throbbing dick and get some more fucking in her sex-craving cunt. Click here to watch all the fun!

Format: WMV
Video: 1280х720 HD720p
Time: 00:21:32
Size: 710 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Brittany O'Neil (28.04.11 / 12517) [2011, Ass Smacking, Ball Licking, Big Ass, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blonde, Blow Job, Cum on Tits, Curvy, Facial, Fake Tits, Glasses, Hand Job, Lingerie, Mature, 720p]

Xander is taking his semester exam and clearly isn't very concerned about it. It seems this class is not one of Xander's pre-reqs, and so he assumes this class will be an easy A. This angers Professor O'Neil, and she is going to teach this flippant little student a lesson. Her big tits are going get his attenton....that's for sure!

Format: MP4
Time: 00:31:23
Size: 1.12 GB

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Phoenix (Lady-jackin' / 07.08.10) [2010, Solo, Toys, 720p]

Phoenix is a 55 year-old sexaholic from New Mexico. She is nasty and raunchy (with a sweet personality, that is) and she likes it like that. "I masturbate about once a day and that's besides fucking my friends," Phoenix reveals. "I love cock but I also love fucking myself with a vibrator or dildo. I also masturbate while I'm being fucked. I like to rub my clit or vibrate it with a toy while my partner is shoving his dick up me deep. It's an entirely different feeling. I want to prove that not only young women can be hot and get a lot of sex from lots of guys. One of my favorite things to do once in a while is to go to a nice adult store with a horny guy and pick out a new toy, maybe something crazy looking, a bottle of lube and maybe something else that looks interesting, like feathers, ticklers or a hot outfit and heels, then go to my place or his place and have a sex party for the night. There's a circle of people in my life, very sexual, swinger-types, and that's how I can hook up fast for the night. Just a phone call away!"

Time: 00:14:39
Size: 227 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Suz (A Woman Of Few Words And Many Orgasms / 08.09.10) [2010, All Sex, Mature, 720p]

Suz Chase, who's 50 and from Northern Georgia, generally isn't a woman of few words, but she doesn't say much in this video. She mainly moans a lot. She starts out by rubbing her pussy through crotchless panties, and when her stud shows up, she licks her lips, and we don't get a lot of vocalize out of her until the dude starts licking, then fucking, her pussy, at which point Suz says stuff like, "Oh, fuck, yes!" Of course, Suz doesn't say much when she's sucking cock, either, which is understandable considering she has a dick deep in her mouth.
Some more information about Suz. She was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She's 5'4", 120 pounds with measurements of 34-26-36. Her sexual fantasy goes like this: "I'm cooking dinner, and someone comes up behind me and starts kissing my neck, then touching me, and we wind up doing it in the kitchen."
That someone, by the way, doesn't have to be her husband.
Suz one had sex on deck during a booze cruise in Jamaica. She sucked and fucked. The crew and a bunch of other people watched.
"I like to be watched," Suz said.
And that, gentlemen, is all the invitation you need.

Time: 00:17:15
Size: 267 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Venice Knight

Her husband left her and took of with secretary. She was sad for some time, but she couldn’t take it anymore, she needed cock and she needed it badly. When her close friend came over when she called him it didn’t take long before she put it in her mouth... she was insatiable… Like she never had sex... watch this horny MILF as she is revenging her husband properly! Enjoy guys!

Time: 00:24:53
Size: 648 MB

Fileboom Premium Account