Hard fisting! and vibrator

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Taking 12 Inches
7477aabcd06976163d3dcb5d599f58df.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Dildo, Toys
Video language: English

This is what my client asked for: >I'm not interested in vocal scripting...I'm sure you know good things to say. hehe And honestly, part of what I like is seeing what you'll do naturally, so the only physical direct I'd give is simply to give me a brief description of what you're going to do, show off your whole body a bit including close ups of your boobs pussy and ass/asshole. Spreading, winking, etc. And then just do what ever extreme anal things you do. :) Like I said before, I love stretching, gaping, deep penetration, but I'm sure you're much more the professional than I am when it comes to that, so go with your bad self and show me what you can do! So, I just took this and ran. I just got a 17" double dildo, so I save that for the end, going for channeling my inner early Kinky Jo ;) I use a range of glass toys after seductively stripping in my natural silly way. I had a lot of fun pushing the limit with the large toy.. slowly pushing deeper and deeper until I could feel it deep in my tummy.... fucking crazy feel! Wow! I slowly fuck myself with it for a while and slowly take it out showing the amazing length stretching my asshole as it leaves.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 780.1 MB
Download Taking 12 Inches

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Step- Gape for Inheritance
b8ba30b6185f1d0d88f88ab96cac10c1.jpg

Studio: Kink: Everything Butt
Cast: Mona Wales,Barbary Rose,Lauren Phillips
Video language: English

Barbary Rose and Lauren Philips are redhead step- who must satisfy their devious and perverted step-woman Mona Wales in order to claim their inheritance. Mona spanks these two naughty brats and makes them share a butt plug and lick each other's gaping assholes. Barbary gets anally fisted and fucked while Lauren rides her face to orgasm. Lauren gets anally fucked and made to gape while Barbary watches and licks her asshole. Finally, Mona anally strap-on fucks both her gaping step- to multiple orgasms while they pleasure each other using strap on cocks that have been molded from their ' cocks

Format: flv
Duration: 1:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1732kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 14.6 MB
Download Step- Gape for Inheritance

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account