Handsome Guys! Continued topic - Gay Dreams 2 (Mega Archive!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Nick Gill and Stanley Falls
9a10854131254b82a7f0cff371afb168.jpg

Studio: twinksinshorts
Cast: Nick Gill, Stanley Falls
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Cock, Breeding/Seeding, Fucking, Massages, MP4, One on One, Oral Sex, Rimming, Sucking, Twinks, Twinks In Shorts, Uncut, Underwear

Stanley Falls has a kink in his back and he sees Nick Gill to have him work it out. Nick, who doesn't like to see anyone in pain, does his best to get rid of the knot . Once he does, he continues on, getting Stanley slippery with oil for a twink massage that focuses on Stanley's sweet, hot ass. Nick can't resist diving for a taste and uses his tongue to slather his spit up and down the crack of Stanley's ass and in that hungry hole! After giving Stanley an amazing rim job, Nick gives him a blowjob, sucking the huge uncut cock before offering up his own for service. Stanley eagerly goes down on Nick's big dick before straddling him and riding raw. Bareback massage never looked so good, especially when Nick takes Stanley on his back, spewing a hot load of jizz and seeding the freshly fucked jock-twink's hole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 947.7 MB
Download Nick Gill and Stanley Falls

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Marc Rushmore and Rudi Valentino
62be14d2bd2ae2781ad862325b037e3e.jpg

Cast: Marc Rushmore, Rudy Valentino
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Fucking, Kissing, MP4, One on One, Oral Sex, Rimming, Twinks, Twinks In Shorts, Uncut

Resting on his favorite couch, Rudi Valentino is enjoying the ambiance of his new place when his buddy Marc Rushmore appears. Marc is obviously horny and starts making out with Rudi, who strokes Marc�s uncut cock . Rudi�s already hard when Marc undresses him, revealing a nice cock with shaved pubes and smooth balls. Marc quickly adjusts Rudi on the couch for better access then climbs on top for a bit of frottage, and so Rudi can return the oral favor. Rudi is soon on his back, legs up in the air, and Marc�s tongue inside his smoking hot ass. Rudi gets fucked bareback all over his own couch, until Marc shoots a huge load of ropey cum all over his ass.

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 948.0 MB
Download Marc Rushmore and Rudi Valentino

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

TJ sc 5
cbd7f0c9074dcc190cad4c4b0f04c922.jpg

Genres: Amateurs, Military, Oral, Anal, Rimming, Flip-Flop
Video language: English

Hey guys well i'm excited about today's release because its TJ! Yep TJ has returned and needing money of course. It looks like he's got a steady GF now and planning for his future... thus his visit today! Watch at this seasoned straight stud delivers some amazing ass licking, ass fucking, butt munching and getting fucked from behind... All in a days work!
When TJ arrived at my studios it was just like old times. I haven't seen TJ in well over 8 months and he's hasn't changed a bit! Still that adorable baby face and beautiful smile along with that 6 inch cock that never goes down. Seriously! That cock stands at attention at a moments notice. Today we are shooting in the theater room and I have already set up everything so we made our way down to the rom and began running the cameras.
No interviews, no banter back and forth. We got right into the action and its been a while since i've had my hands on his body so I went hog wild! TJ is always a willing participant and that's what makes him special and loved by the fans. Although straight this guy is so secure with his sexuality that the things he does with me he tells me he does with no other guy.
We put a blanket on the floor and both of us took to the stage and began the traditional cock sucking that happens first. It took seconds before TJ was rock hard and this boy is rock hard! I sucked this boy and he began to grab my ass and before long had his tongue buried in my crack shoving his tongue deep inside my hole. Drove me crazy! Drove him more crazy.
Well today we flip flopped the bottom position and I can tell that TJ went un willingly today because, well.... its been a long time since he's had a dick up his ass so he was not only excited but also afraid of the pain. In the end TJ delivered as always as he rammed his cock deep in side my ass and delivered a load that will never be seen. This is definitely a TJ keeper for the collection!

Duration: 20:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1825kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 299.0 MB
Download TJ sc 5

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Machofactory - Blatino fuck in Paris
e53e62b07cb529979365d56e43743108.jpg

Visiting Paris, New York kinky lad Leo is staying at his local fuck friend Esteban, and while he is busy caring for the fuck flat, Esteban invites his horny booty-buddy Mauricio to have hump up the black booty, but Mauricio is more than a hand full of a top and needs to fuck both holes to be satisfied

Duration: 20:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1556kbps

File size: 256.2 MB
Download Machofactory - Blatino fuck in Paris

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Jimmie Brown and Joel Vargas
19461af919a712bf9745d1af2de0b435.jpg

Cast: Jimmie Brown, Joel Vargas
Genres: Bathroom, Big Cock, Handjobs, Jerking Off, Kissing, Massages, Masturbation, MP4, Showers, Twinks, Twinks In Shorts, Uncut

Toned, slender twink Jimmie Brown takes a bath after getting sweaty outdoors. The trouble is, as he�s wearing a sexy pair of underwear and lathers himself up, Jimmie starts to get super horny . He also can�t reach his back so he calls for Joel Vargas assistance. The dark-haired beauty is all too happy to help his twink buddy out. Joel gets his hands soapy and slick and soon starts lathering up Jimmie�s luscious body. But this isn�t your typical soaping up. This is a sensual massage using thick, foamy soap. As Joel glides his hands up and down Jimmie�s soft limbs, you can tell he�s getting horny, too. His hands roam all over Jimmie�s hot ass, squeezing and kneading, before Joel himself steps into the bathtub. When it comes time to rinse off, Joel gets Jimmie all wet but the playful twink turns the tables on Joel and showers him with water. It�s a horny sight to see the suds sliding down Jimmie�s body! Joel manhandles Jimmie�s ass even more while stroking his large, uncut cock. Joel gets nice and close and personal, sucking Jimmie�s cock in between getting him all soapy. And trust us when we say, if you�ve ever jerked off using a good soap, you�ll know exactly what the twink feels as Joel gives Jimmie a handjob, edging him until the twink can no longer hold back and spews a hot creamy load.

Duration: 29:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps

File size: 455.5 MB
Download Jimmie Brown and Joel Vargas

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

TT-Rodolfos & Patryk Jankowski
96925fa3af9aed808249f71b0b0a1085.jpg

Video language: English

Timtales Exclusives Jonathan and Dano are fucking to the roof! These two are so into each other it's ridiculous. And to be honest, we didn't even plan this scene. We were between shoots and it turned out that Jonathan and Dano felt �inspired�. And it's quite the inspiration in passion! Jonathan's curved raw cock reaches all the right spots of Dano. Don't miss that passionate scene!

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6258kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 609.7 MB
Download TT-Rodolfos & Patryk Jankowski

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Tom Wolfe and Scott Hunter
bdc504b0adcfca47617cb98257cbb783.jpg

Studio: Alphamales
Cast: Scott Hunter, Tom Wolfe

Morning in the woods, Scott is up early and waiting by the fire for his friend to wake up. Tom finally emerges and the first thing he does is to have a piss in full view of Scott, which gets caught staring at it . it�s an open offer and they don�t waste any time. They kiss out in the open and Scott pushes Tom over to the car, he lays on the bonnet while Scott takes the hard cock out and kneels down to worship it. Tom lets him work on his shaft but they swap places and Tom returns the favour; sucking on the hard prick poking out of Scott�s fly. They move back inside the tent where Scott, on all fours, offers his ass to tom�s fingers and tongue. Tom takes him from behind and fucks him deep before turning him on his back and ramming his cock balls deep inside Scott until they both cover Scott�s stomach with thick loads of fresh hot cum.

Duration: 17:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4771kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 633.4 MB
Download Tom Wolfe and Scott Hunter

Fileboom Premium Account