Handsome Guys! Continued topic - Gay Dreams 2 (Mega Archive!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Massage Bait - Slippery Fun - Troy Daniels and Tyler Saint
3ad0d1566a76e721b51834c740485ab2.jpg

Troy Daniels has a sexy body. I had no choice but to lather him up with oil and slide my hard cock across his chest. Once I got nice and slippery I slid my cock inside his sweet ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:58
Video: 950x536, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 761.2 MB
Download Massage Bait - Slippery Fun - Troy Daniels and Tyler Saint

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Armond Rizzo's Wet and Raw DP
e473fb504b46da3a024783b24cf2ceaf.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DirtyTony
Cast: Armond Rizzo, Max Cameron, Cam Christou
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, DAP, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome

The hot three way moves into the bedroom with Armond taking both cocks in his mouth while his buddies are lip locked. Then Armond works his tongue down their shafts and services their cum filled ball sacks while they slap their rods on his cheeks.

Duration: 27:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1889kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 822.4 MB
Download Armond Rizzo's Wet and Raw DP

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Hot Piggy Fourgy
b8daea3bd1a5efa0b1516ab47d85c3cf.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Dolf Dietrich, Drew Sebastian, Derrick Hanson and Jon Shield
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Hunks, Muscles, Group Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Tattoos, Cumshots
Video language: English

Dolf Dietrich, Drew Sebastian, Derrick Hanson and Jon Shield are all fucking pigs. We put them together for one hot cock-sucking, ass-eating, double-fucking fourgy and Jon taking every load up his furry fuck-hole.

Duration: 32:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2346kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 586.6 MB
Download Hot Piggy Fourgy

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

ChaosMen - Braxton & Wren
7155343883a56ae9d9d4e3564b49fc66.jpg

This is one of those videos with an outtake at the end that kinda shows why the video is somewhat shorter than others. It explains a lot, after the fact. Don't read on if you don't like spoilers.

I had finally got Braxton talked into sucking cock, and just after about 3 minutes of him sucking on Wren's cock, he nuts in his mouth. No real warning, though I did think that Wren's foot was cramping, but instead Braxton is spitting jizz out of his mouth.

Needless to say, that created a little tension on the set. Wren was certain he could cum again, and actually stayed fairly hard, but Braxton's game was thrown for a bit. He of course was mad a dude shot in his mouth, and we had to take a few minutes to get some mouthwash in his mouth. He dives back in, but he might to be gun shy his next couple videos. (He wasn't!)

I have never had this happen before. Guys usually can't cum from a blowjob, but Wren said he waited a whole week to not ejaculate. I asked Wren why he didn't stop him from sucking and he said he didn't want to ruin the video. Well, cumming in a dude's mouth by surprise, his first time no less, was definitely going to create more problems than simply yelling "Stop!" Newbies!

So Braxton's cock-sucking is pretty quick as Wren busted so soon, and Braxton was not eager to put the cock back in his mouth. Braxton is a little bit wobbly as he gets his own cock sucked. He still had the taste of cum in his mouth.

But after they start fucking, things smoothed out. Wren does like to bottom, so him staying hard while getting fucked was no problem. I don't know if it is because I saw the accidental cum in the mouth thing, but Braxton does have a bit of a shield up the rest of the video. He is so great in front of the cameras, a total natural, but he for sure had some residual animosity going on. Thankfully he turned that into a bit of an angry fuck, which still plays well.

Braxton fucks the second load out of Wren, and then spins him down to the ground to do some pile driving fucking. I love it when I get guys whose cocks are hard at any angle. He ramps up and totally fills Wren up!

At least we have Braxton broke in on sucking cock, though he will likely a lot more hesitant about it in the future. (Again, he isn't!)

Duration: 17:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2167kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 289.5 MB
Download ChaosMen - Braxton & Wren

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Treasure Island - Lito Cruz, Ray Dalton & Calvin 720p
4d098ecb199d3c877506f51753d20bad.jpg

Throughout the fucking, Ray was in fuck-hog heaven, getting alternately porked by Calvin and Lito. The tops twist his lithe sexy body around so they can get at his fine hole and his slurpy mouth. There's some seriously fine manfucking in this get-together."

Duration: 15:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3006kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 375.8 MB
Download Treasure Island - Lito Cruz, Ray Dalton & Calvin 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Todd Haynes & Kurt Niles
5f7c773925629a5c9e04b2865b44d3e1.jpg

Todd Haynes wants to be a good big and teach his little bro, Kurt, how to ride a bike. But first he wants to show the kid how to properly suck and fuck a fat cock. He pulls the boy's pants down and exposes his tight ass, pinching and squeezing it in a horny fervor. The fraternal fun doesn't stop there, as Kurt drops to his knees to throat his big bro's throbbing boner. The kid turns around and lets his buddy penetrate him doggystyle before getting on the ground to take a creampie in his asshole. That was one productive lesson!

Duration: 31:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 921.2 MB
Download Todd Haynes & Kurt Niles

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Scary Fuckers - Rick Boy, Mr Blade 720p
4d8101439c075417544a65be41ebd322.jpg

Mr. Blade creeps around the prison basement looking for Rick Boy, the prison slave, who has been locked up and kept for the sole purpose of his amusement. Mr. Blade approaches Ricks cell aggressively and noisily wakes him by banging on the metal bars with his nightstick. Rick Boy pretends to remain sleeping as he knows what's coming. Mr. Blade begins to humiliate Rick by tossing a bucket of water on him, leaving him soaked and cold.

Blade enters the cell using his nightstick as a conductor to make sure that Rick Boy doesn't try to fuck around when he's choking on his big dick. Mr. Blade continues to orchestrate the encounter by making sure that Rick Boy gags, whines, gets treated like the prison slut that he is.

Rick Boy then eats Mr. Blade's hole while tugging his cock at the same time. After Mr. Blades is satisfied, he throws Rick to the floor, splits his legs, and starts jackhammering his hole. Mr. Blade then lifts and tosses him on to the bed for the ultimate pounding. Once Mr. Blade gets close, Rick drops to his knees to swallow his load and licks up every last drop.

Duration: 17:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 642.2 MB
Download Scary Fuckers - Rick Boy, Mr Blade 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Kristen Bjorn - Headhunting - Chapter 6
b0715b2ac91ced21b1113bf1b7353f56.jpg

Toby, Leo and Lucas are all interviewing for a new career. Geoffrey has been conducting this extraordinary interview process and now takes it a very competitive level. This next level is to test Group Dynamics, such as Leadership, Guidance, Flexibility and Team Work. Our interviewers test the guys in the abilities to suck cock. Are they capable of taking guidance on how to suck a huge cock, are they flexible enough to swallow it all, do they take the lead in the group and do they work together on sucking huge cocks? Lucas moves into position to showcase all of his skills at once. Leo thrusts his dripping cock deep into Lucas' ass while Toby fucks his hungry mouth. Joe steps in and begins to eat Leo' hot ass before he begins punch fucking Lucas with his steel rod. Geoffrey also moves into position and fucks Lucas' mouth while sucking away at Leo's throbbing cock. Geoffrey and Joe switch it up and Joe pounds his wet cock into Leo's hungry hole while Geoffrey fucks away at Lucas' dripping wet hole. Toby steps up and his cock into Lucas' hot mouth. Toby, Lucas and Leo then stand over their interviewers and begin ripping off their pent up ejaculations onto their awaiting interviewers. Toby is the first to shoot his creamy load all over Joe, quickly followed by Lucas with his mushroom head swelled to full capacity as he unleashes his milky load then Leo slams his load out and onto Joe as well. Geoffrey's balls are drawn up so tight and ready to explode his huge load as Joe looks on with his head and body dripping in cum he erupts a geyser that shoots straight into the air that would make any employer proud. Geoffrey is left with a difficult decision, all the candidates have proven themselves worthy, but which one stands out amongst the three? Could this possibly lead to another interview level?

Duration: 26:18
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1430kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 300.1 MB
Download Kristen Bjorn - Headhunting - Chapter 6

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Ass Play
1a4cc6f825e6cac463bdb4e7cc2c4b79.jpg

Studio: Dickdorm

We have all lost a bet at some point in our lives but this guy really ends up paying the price when a group of friends show up to fuck him in the ass one by one. This dorm room turns into an orgy that ends with the loser getting shot in the face with loads of cum from all directions!

Duration: 34:35
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264)

File size: 752.7 MB
Download Ass Play

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Chaosmen - Braxton and Cooper Reed
e32f145bdfea58b2cddd6617e9980779.jpg

I believe this about Braxton's fifth or sixth full-interactive video, and he definitely has found his confidence. He is a really relaxed and easy-going guy, but always seemed nervous when it came down to the scenes. I think after doing scenes with Vander and Brenner, he finally has let go and is not so worried about what he is doing, but focuses instead on pleasing his scene partner.
I have said it before, but Braxton would make an amazing boyfriend!
He even gets a pretty good spank on Cooper, who didn't even flinch! He seems to love getting his cock sucked, and he really goes after Cooper's cock in this video. Working with an uncut guy didn't seem to throw him this time.
Cooper has been topping a lot lately but I was hoping to get Braxton to bottom a portion of this video, but as much as he tried, he just couldn't make it happen. Cooper was in the zone to get fucked anyway, and I am pretty sure Braxton was hitting his sweet spot, because he was hard the entire time. Braxton ever the thoughtful partner and stroked his cock while ramming him.
Cooper has also turned a corner on busting a nut while getting fucked. He usually is really trying, but after several times getting the cum fucked out of him, he strokes his load out while Braxton slides his cock in and out.
Braxton breeds his hole, and despite the hardcore action, there a hot bit of intimacy to this entire video!

Duration: 27:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 623.5 MB
Download Chaosmen - Braxton and Cooper Reed

Fileboom Premium Account