Handsome Guys! Continued topic - Gay Dreams 2 (Mega Archive!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A Houseboy's Chores are Never Finished (23.02.2017)
a794bf75cd7f046234f6f0bb4a6060e8.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Bryan Slater & Kyle
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, man/boy, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English

Kyler Moss' chores around the house may be finished, but he hasn't "finished" daddy Bryan Slater, yet! Bryan makes Kyler writhe as he sucks his uncut cock before the boy swallows his rigid dick on the bed. Kyler is as vocal as he's ever been, moaning and yelping as he slowly impales himself on Bryan's cock. Bryan rails him in a few positions before finally making him cum on his back. Kyler gets to end the scene with a hot facial and mouthful of cum from his daddy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:58
Video: 768x432, Windows Media Video 9, 1816kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 377.5 MB
Download A Houseboy's Chores are Never Finished (23.02.2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Experienced guys anal
75e574196f62cf591b1265211db3d5f8.jpg

Cast: Richard, Viktor XXL
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Hairy, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

Richard and Viktor met to relax at the end of their day. The two muscle dudes were crazy horny, Richard got pounded hard and filled up by Victor XXL's 9inch pole

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2191kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 393.5 MB
Download Experienced guys anal

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Christian and Mario(23.02.2017)
37243b6600602e49d21b43685e83c5d1.jpg

Cast: Christian Wilde and Mario Costa
Genres: bigdick, anal

Naked Christian is cleaning the pool when Mario finally shows up and he gets plenty horny when Mario lowers his shorts to reveal his arm length cock. They then proceed to suck each other poolside in the sun. The hung duo are all the while unaware that they are being watched and put on a great show for the voyeurs.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 850x478, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 238.6 MB
Download Christian and Mario(23.02.2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Charlie Volume and Rob Nielsen
1cffd8e44e21be8743b68d5cf82cee77.jpg

Some guys get to the top by putting in the hours and working hard. Others, in contrast, simply fuck their way to success - a methodology that muscular dude Rob Nielsen decides to adopt when given such a tempting opportunity courtesy of new boy, Charlie Volume.

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 917.7 MB
Download Charlie Volume and Rob Nielsen

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

DtB - Braxton Klein (A Room With A View Of You)
d353bf974bc5a54f04f1f6249f95acff.jpg

There's a beautiful morning view from Braxton Klein's loft that anyone would appreciate, except his man, Bryan Cavallo, who is too busy sitting on the computer. Braxton knows exactly what to do to grab his attention.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 357.1 MB
Download DtB - Braxton Klein (A Room With A View Of You)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

DtB - Braxton Klein (A Room With A View Of You)
d353bf974bc5a54f04f1f6249f95acff.jpg

There's a beautiful morning view from Braxton Klein's loft that anyone would appreciate, except his man, Bryan Cavallo, who is too busy sitting on the computer. Braxton knows exactly what to do to grab his attention.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 357.1 MB
Download DtB - Braxton Klein (A Room With A View Of You)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Grant Slides Into Quinn
38c90b068ce14e3336bbf70dae9ff742.jpg

Studio: Corbin Fisher

From all the emails and feedback I�ve gathered that people have not tired of seeing Grant in action. Good, because neither have I! Another stud that also never has a shortage of requests is Quinn. So lets see them in action!
Both of these in-demand studs are in prime form- and look even better than ever together! We�re in quite the treat for this video!
Grant�s never been eaten out before, and by the girthy hard-on we see as Quinn licks from tip of his head all the way up to his hole, he not only likes it- he really really likes it! Along with showing off their hot bodies, they also show off how their performance skills! Quinn is known for giving some of the best head on campus, but Grant gives him a run for his money here- and we don�t see Quinn complaining one bit!
He�s also not complaining when he get�s Grant�s meaty cock filling him up, even if he struggles a bit at first taking such a big cock. In fact, his only complaint might be that it has to end! At least they make it count- with Grant fucking and jerking a big load from the shredded stud.

Duration: 1:08
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 25.5 MB
Download Grant Slides Into Quinn

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Big Dick Obsession
a372e140c9fbe250ccae2b5d42dcff5f.jpg

Studio: SketchySex.com

These guys didn�t waist my time like the last ones did. They quickly gathered around me to fuck my brains out and then fed me their cocks and in every way possible. They knew how hungry I am for dick so they used up my hole until it became a sloppy jizz-filled mess. I had cum spewing out from both ends but luckily these guys knew how to fuck it back in really nicely�

Duration: 1:27
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 715kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 8.7 MB
Download Big Dick Obsession

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Big Dick Obsession

These guys didn�t waist my time like the last ones did. They quickly gathered around me to fuck my brains out and then fed me their cocks and in every way possible. They knew how hungry I am for dick so they used up my hole until it became a sloppy jizz-filled mess. I had cum spewing out from both ends but luckily these guys knew how to fuck it back in really nicely�

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Big Dick Obsession

Fileboom Premium Account