Handsome Guys! Continued topic - Gay Dreams 2 (Mega Archive!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

TSuck - Joey Sommers Gloryhole
46a6f52e1bf87bb0e6e80e79c7ed5dd5.jpg

Studio: TimSuck

Joey Sommers has set up his gloryhole shop and is ready to embrace all cummers with mouth wide open!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 361.6 MB
Download TSuck - Joey Sommers Gloryhole

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Skipping to a gay club
3c9ec915cf81a9e57147e02ea8def546.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Oral/Anal/Group Sex
Video language: English

One would have to agree at this point that these guys have definitely gone completely cock and ass crazy!
This sure isn't like any other white-themed party you've been to, and it's safe to say that these guys are making up the sick,
sweaty, manly, cocky, hole-y...you get the point! You might even think that these guys have mistaken their invitations,
because clearly they seem to think that they're at a gay-boy pig roast! That would explain why so many dudes are getting one spear in each hole,
being completely immersed in white manliness all around them! However these white-clad twinks and hunks want to play it,
they're all rockin' and cockin' the party away with no regard for anything not ridiculously awesomely hardcore!
This GGC butt-fuck-o-rama is fully pumpin', and that means the real white is a-cummin soon!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 659.9 MB
Download Skipping to a gay club

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

Joe Gage Sex Files - Runaway Guys, Sc. 3
6f7d5d2294c61850397a447117be085e.jpg

When the guys arrived at the studio i realized that Gunner has become a pro at this because he was very relaxed and laid back as we got to know each other for the first time. Jayden was another case because this is his first time getting his dick hard for another guy other than myself. Jayden was nervous but I assured him that I would lead him through this journey and everything will be just fine.

Once we got the paperwork figured out I asked the guys to take some digital photos in and out of their clothes and I could cut the nerves with a knife it was so thick! I could tell that I needed to relax Jayden so Gunner can do his thing and this shoot can work out the way I want it too. I knew that I had to start with Gunner first and get him going before I could work on Jayden and I could tell Jayden was nervous.

Once we got down to my bedroom the guys were comfortable and easy going with each other and I knew it was time to do my work. I wanted to break the ice so I was very non- about it and asked them to take each other's cock and start stroking the other guy and almost without hesitation they grabbed and began stroking. Yum Yum! Next I was gearing up for these two to take turns on me and tag team my ass until they cum and that's exactly what they did!

I began to ride these two in the cowboy position in both the forwards and backwards position. This got me nice and warmed up for Jayden because it wasn't long before Jayden was standing behind my ass shoving his hard 6 inch uncut cock up my raw ass and give me the pounding I deserved. Next was Gunner and this boy fucked me like crazy to top off this scene making it one of the best tag teams I've done to date.!

Duration: 28:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2151kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 482.6 MB
Download Joe Gage Sex Files - Runaway Guys, Sc. 3

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Teen Boys Have Sex On A BBQ Party
4aa3c6697212f884652fed395b6bb3a3.jpg

This video will make you hungry...for great ribs and eventually for great young hard cocks. BBQ get together breaks apart when guys strip and start fucking each other's brains out, our Emo dude trying to choke on massive cock of his friend. Ass fuck continues with massive cumshots at the end!

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 556.3 MB
Download Teen Boys Have Sex On A BBQ Party

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

MO-Iziz & Pietro
8cecbfe574e6dac29a30aa194b2ad2e0.jpg

Iziz & Pietro stature is misleading. He is only 21 years of age but can easily come across as much older with that dark and dense facial hair and huge frame. Although he is a determined and headstrong kinda guy, his jovial personality and huge smile breaks down that first impression.
Calvin is a single bi guy sporting a 7' uncut cock. This personal trainer also occasionally takes part in amateur bodybuilding competitions. In fact, he's been putting on some weight of late in preparation for an upcoming competition.

Duration: 23:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 717.4 MB
Download MO-Iziz & Pietro

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Felix Webster, Zac Todd
36befe2083197a8e9d6615f2501e19fd.jpg

Cast: Felix Webster, Zac Todd
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Twinks, Uncut.

Felix wants some new threads made for him, so he asks Zac to take his measurements. Zac does more than just measure Felix' inside leg and waistline. He just can't resist the temptation, so he also measures Felix' third leg, before getting down to pleasuring that deliciously big-balled cock. Another hot bareback scene you won't want to miss!...

Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 709.3 MB
Download Felix Webster, Zac Todd

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Reality Dudes - Str8 Chaser - Kyle
3886945c71b3e356999724467ebdc1d9.jpg

Release Year: 2016

Emir Boscatto comes inside soaking wet; he's been out working in the cold rain, and Dani Robles helps him warm up. Dani strips off Emir's shirt, revealing smooth abs and a massive chest. The coveralls Emir was wearing fall to the ground, revealing his huge cock standing at attention. They kiss, and Dani lowers himself to service Emir's throbbing member. Using his tongue, he stimulates the sensitive tip of Emir's uncut cock, then swallows the entire shaft.

To return the favor, Emir pulls down Dani's shorts and dives in face first. The rim job gets Dani's hole ready to be used, and Emir eagerly uses his meat to stuff Dani's hole. With assertive movements, Emir pins Dani down on the table and unleashes full-throttle thrusting. Changing it up, Dani rolls over on the table and takes Emir's cock in missionary position, throwing a leg over Emir's shoulder to achieve maximum penetration. Jerking his stiff cock, Dani lets loose with a torrent of cum that spews across his hairy chest. Emir gets a few more pounding thrusts in for good measure before pulling out and spilling his load right on Dani's cock and balls.

Duration: 32:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3627kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 884.6 MB
Download Reality Dudes - Str8 Chaser - Kyle

Fileboom Premium Account