Handsome Guys! Continued topic - Gay Dreams 2 (Mega Archive!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Vitor BareBangs Miguel
1156be2c52ad3621a38d7479156094de.jpg

Two guys caress each other's first kiss, they hug after licking anal, then the matter goes to the hot sex.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 368.0 MB
Download Vitor BareBangs Miguel

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

ItsGonnaHurt - Latin love on a huge dick - Izzy & Ram Soto
391675cf2691188010c9b0061d0eef50.jpg

This week on itsgonnahurt we got this lad Ram Soto. He is a Mexican Puerto Rican who love engulfing rod. This lad was scared coz not solely was this his 1st interracial scene but it was his 1st biggest wang. As mind blowing as Izzy weenie appeared to be... Ram had no problem cramming this biggest dong in his arse and all the way down his mouth!

Duration: 24:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 63kbps

File size: 529.8 MB
Download ItsGonnaHurt - Latin love on a huge dick - Izzy & Ram Soto

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

polosa

Hot Threesome Marcus Rivers, Derrick Dickem & Jeremy Cox (720p)
a1daadc467d7e3937d8aefd8103b08ab.jpg

Cast: Marcus Rivers, Derrick Dickem, Jeremy Cox
Genres: Oral, Blowjob, Ass Play, Anal Sex, Condom, Cum Shots, Threesome

Marcus is so handsome and sexy it's hard to believe that he ever has to make do with his own hand, but that seems to be the case at the start of his video as he begins a horny cock stroke. Thankfully he's not alone for long, one call to his buddies Derrick and Jeremy and they're soon over to feed and fuck him! They share his hungry mouth between them as Jeremy stretches his ass with some fingering, getting his hand all the way in there! The two are soon sharing his hole though, taking their turns to fuck him between them, finishing up with Derrick spewing a heavy load all over his back! This is just part one though, there's a whole lot more to come in part two!

Duration: 30:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3689kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 868.7 MB
Download Hot Threesome Marcus Rivers, Derrick Dickem & Jeremy Cox (720p)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

JalifStudio - Fabrizio nice & Lyam Dylan.
95a5a5924cf166026e66804058c10b2b.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

In Paris' Cruising area you can always find some cute boys to have a very good time with. One night, Fabrizio meets Lyam, a hot Bakala guy with a huge 24 cm cock ready to be suck by Fabrizio and, well why not!? He's ready to enjoy playing with Fabrizio�s big ass. It�s a matter of fact that Fabrizio is crazy for big cocks and is fond of smelling sports gear.

Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps

File size: 359.3 MB
Download JalifStudio - Fabrizio nice & Lyam Dylan.

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Luiggi and Andy Star
8c72a4bfb517a1a4565398a36129b3d3.jpg

Studio: RawStrokes
Cast: Luiggi and Andy Star
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Rimming, Cumshots

Andy Star has a fetish for guys who frequent the gym: he loves them when they�re sweaty after a long workout and strutting around the locker room showing off their goods.

Duration: 25:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2351kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 458.6 MB
Download Luiggi and Andy Star

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Winter Wonderland Cock-Banging Fresco Results In Cum-Frenzy Whiteout!
96ec55de132962481b8b6afb11aef32e.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Raw.staxus
Cast: Kris Wallace, Rudy Bodlak
Genres: Oral, Anal, Bareback, Cumshot, Facial, Rimming, Tattoos

Dark-haired beauties, Kris Wallace and Rudy Bodlak, love nothing better than to take time out to enjoy a winter walk in the woods together � or at least that�s what they might like you to believe from the snowy introduction to this scene. In reality, of course, there is one other activity that eclipses their love of the great outdoors � and no prizes for guessing what that is, as the two oversexed talents take time out to explore each other�s taut, muscular bodies in the warmfort of a nearby cloakroom.

Duration: 23:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2529kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 462.7 MB
Download Winter Wonderland Cock-Banging Fresco Results In Cum-Frenzy Whiteout!

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Rocco Destroys Teen Slut
95406efa1bbd90b2e40416746ac06ea7.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Seamus O'Reilly, Rocco Steele
Genres: Muscles, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Big Dicks

Giant Rocco wakes up enraged and takes off after Seamus, pinning him to the ground. Seamus thinks what he's just done is hilarious and keeps laughing in Rocco's face so Rocco must teach him a lesson. After ripping Seamus' clothes off of his smooth body, Rocco bends him over the bed, holds him down and stuffs his used sweaty jock in Seamus' mouth. Grabbing Seamus by his cock and balls, Rocco spanks his bubble butt. Rocco strokes Seamus' cock, edging him before finally letting him cum all over his hand.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4611kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 716.5 MB
Download Rocco Destroys Teen Slut

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

A Spunk-Soaked Trio!
600cafa311fe1df4dec1e406cb432c69.jpg

Genres: Anal, Ass Play, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Twinks, Uncut.

Whoever knew that Martin Muse was such an avid fan of the Czech ice hockey league? Or that he had such a stunning collection of stickers featuring the top players? Unfortunately, not everyone appreciates such things � Tony Conrad and Roman Black included. These two horny fuckers want to play, but it�s most definitely fucks rather than pucks that�s grabbing their interest. Not that Muse appears in any way reluctant to follow their lead, it has to be said. A couple of sultry, lingering kisses from Conrad and he�s very much in the game!

Duration: 27:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 804.9 MB
Download A Spunk-Soaked Trio!

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

DA - Erotic Massage
f8595112f7c7880a2acf810b662e03a8.jpg

I have a gay Asian masseur that comes to my house when I call, and he always offers extra service. Only thing is, when daddy gets touched by a sexy Asian twink, bareback fucking is about to happen. Not much massaging goes on after he gets started. This Asian gay boy has taken a liking to licking my ass. Just a few minutes into the massage, my masseur starts ass rimming me. Now the massage has become all-out gay daddy twink sex. And once the masseur has stiffened up my cock with a blowjob, he mounts himself on my rod for a bareback ride. Then I gotta bend him over the massage table and bareback fuck that ass from behind. I like to keep my Asian twink moaning, so I make sure to drill his ass real hard and fast. After fucking this Asian boy in a couple more positions, he shoots his cum all over his abs while I follow with my cum shot not immediately afterwards.

Duration: 23:32
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 986kbps

File size: 192.8 MB
Download DA - Erotic Massage

Fileboom Premium Account