Guys masturbate (gay solo)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sam Jerks Off in the scene Big Spunk (480p)
bae65b4b0a807b3e946caf8b88dc1491.jpg

Cast: Sam
Genres: Hunk, Solo, Cumshot, Big dick, Hairy, Muscle

Sam doesn't talk much but he's pretty much at ease getting naked and showing off his body. Perhaps that's because he's gotten so many compliments on his big round bubble ass. He was also good enough to forego sex for a week so he could shoot a big load for your pleasure.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:39
Video: 880x492, AVC (H.264), 1987kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 168.0 MB
Download Sam Jerks Off in the scene Big Spunk (480p)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Mark Stevens Solo
7cd26ac163ce4c71295d1137b625a11b.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Mark Stevens
Genres: Solo, Muscle, Cumshots, Masturbation

Video Number: 1273Mark is a peral trainer and does some massage work also. Though he is straight, he works with a lot of gay guys, and is veryfortable around them. He has been talked a few times into messing around with them, so it was natural next step for him to do some guy-on-guy video.Clearly he spends a fair amount of time in the gym, and even grew his pubes out for us. You can tell he is a shaver, so it was great to see some masculine body hair in place. And his cock is a great asset, ample and plump.Mark tends to just swirl his fingers around his cock, slowly waking it up. During the solo, if his cock started wilting, he would quickly switch gears and show off his other amazing asset- his ass!It sounds like he has pretty much done everything with a guy, so gonna start him off with some oral, and see how far he will go! (on film!)

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 249.3 MB
Download Mark Stevens Solo

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

zara85

Hottie Boy Next Door Andy Sheckler
38b346bbe13b5f03d9b7bc69b70d2764.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Andy Sheckler
Genres: Cumshots, Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo.

What a cool dude this guy is. Andy Sheckler was so chill and an overall great per to have around. It was hard keep eye contact with Andy when talking to him with so many other thoughts going through my mind. With his perfectly chiseled body, long brown hair, crystal blue eyes, and so much more� I could barely even concentrate. He was so dreamy to the point I wasn�t even sure if he was real. Once I saw him naked, I got to see his super tight young ball sack. It was cringing tight ready to explode. He told me he hadn�t jacked off in a week and need to bust a load bad before playing basketball. With a tight grip on his cock, Andy lets out a thick, long cum-shot. I had a choice�either catch it all in my mouth, or get a clear shot for you all. I was so hungry that day too but lucky you, I still have an empty stomach. Meet our newest stud at GayHoopla, Andy Sheckler.

Duration: 27:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3206kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 677.9 MB
Download Hottie Boy Next Door Andy Sheckler

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Jake Lewis
82f7af0dee0b3fcab14aca76ed90dea1.jpg

Video language: English

John Lewis is just a beefy man kind with wide shoulders, a good, rugby construct, and tough characteristics. He is a primary bit of British meat having a shaved scalp along with a delicious, heavy uncut penis to complement his body! He is got a heavy speech having an upper feature that was attractive. He discusses keeping fit like a fitness expert and following the meeting, Mike raise his activities jacket to expose his big chest. He performs together with his nipples, that are like bullets, large and difficult and takes off his top. He tugs before shifting right down to stroke his fat and pushes. It is significant despite the fact that his penis is gentle and we obtain a much hotter watch when he draws off his pants. Sporting briefs that are tight, his undies significantly more than fill. Mike obviously has alot happening down there! Us tease by blending before ultimately taking off his briefs and rubbing.

Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 447.9 MB
Download Jake Lewis

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Anton Buttone - Muscle Eden
d2a48158ad0d69f39585328048fd039b.jpeg

Studio: Musclehunks

Anton Buttone is as fine a muscle pup as you'll ever encounter...a good-looking young man who is as impressive coming as he is going. Just added - 14 all-new video clips - Anton has to admit he loves being one of the musclemen in a crowd of 7 hot and handsome bodybuilders, and just thinking about the flexing and posing he does with the men gets him off! Watch this musclepup finger his butthole as he dreams of huge, ripped, masculine musclemen!

Duration: 40:38
Video: 640x432, SVQ3, 1304kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 426.4 MB
Download Anton Buttone - Muscle Eden

Fileboom Premium Account