Guys masturbate (gay solo)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

LucioSaints Yury Lysenko New Talents
2e1f262edb1594b230f14fbef08bab6e.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Yury Lysenko, Lucio Saints, Robbie Rojo
Genres: Muscles, Masturbation, Solo, Tattoos, Uncut.

This beautiful guy recently came to the city looking for new opportunities, when i offered him to make our new talent had no hesitation in showing the strength and his desire to get to the top.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 262.8 MB
Download LucioSaints Yury Lysenko New Talents

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Boy Crush - Teen Twink Justin Underwood (1080p)
0fb2bafdb6904d72fd523398d9910f7b.jpg

It certainly seems to us that the boys who come from repressive or very religious families are often the most wild. That seems to be the case with adorable 19-year-old Justin. This cutie is so hot and sexy, but although he seems a little too sweet and innocent he's one of those kinky boys who loves to get fucked, being tied up, using toys and sharing sexual games in the bedroom. Find out more about him, like the time he got fucked by a teacher!

Duration: 13:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3115kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 323.5 MB
Download Boy Crush - Teen Twink Justin Underwood (1080p)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Gio Cruz
abb125e5d872843828e8c565782835a9.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: UKHotJocks
Cast: Gio Cruz
Genres: muscle body, tattoo, macho, latino, solo, oiled, masturbation, cumshots

Tanned, exotic and built solid, Gio is a real alpha jock. In shorts and a cap, he looks sporty and sexy in our locker room set, hees in strips off and oils up his perfect body, he looks like he's having lots of fun! getting hard in his underwear, it's not long until what's in there can't be contained. Unleashing his massive weapon, he has a look of relief on his face. What a monster of a cock, crazy-thick, long and dark, enough to make any bottom boy wince. He getsfortable and gives us a good show, playing with the oil, his massive tool and sticking a finger or two in his sweet hole. He speeds up, bashing his dick furiously before spilling his creamy load on himself. He gives us a cheeky smile, someone has clearly enjoyed himself!

Duration: 8:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 198.9 MB
Download Gio Cruz

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Bentley Race - Posing in his skimpy speedo - James Nowak in the hot tub
72800a63a04720df03c1846ee365998f.jpg

James is back in this solo hot tub shoot. I had the cameras set up to record our muscly mate's speedo/strip shoot in the hot tub. There's a bit more space in the tub today with James modelling alone. He is stripping out of his speedo and flexing while I move around the tub taking his photos. The photos from this shoot, as well as James's shoot with Romain in the same room is already posted. I love making these shoots with James. I'm planning to do a lot more with James over this summer.

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 4051kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 480.8 MB
Download Bentley Race - Posing in his skimpy speedo - James Nowak in the hot tub

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Nude Miami Sun
486f076f3fcb7907a92d3dab22e4fd40.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

There is nothing like the warm Miami sun beating down on my nude muscles and rock hard cock. Here I am under the Miami sun and it's getting hot out here. You want this big arms? I know you want to worship it. How about touching and feeling it? Want my rock hard pecs and see more? I bet you do, but not just yet... Yeah I'm gonna tease you good until you cum on your seats. I like touching myself and I know you want it to. You like my cock getting hard? Standing here feeling this nice warm water and getting myself wet, want to lick my ass? I like you to especially holding my cock and jerk it off for me until I squirt my cum off you. Cum with me

Duration: 12:07
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1270kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 124.0 MB
Download Nude Miami Sun

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Spencer Laval
0ba048d4256858fb8766343474a3219e.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Spencer Laval
Genres: Big Dick, Cumshot, Freshmen, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos.
Video language: English

Spencer is his name and by the end of this scene his name will be engraved into your mind. His body is flawless and his build is what a true soldier in the field looks like. He drops his clothes with amazing speed revealing his beautiful cock which is thick with a sexy thick vein right down the middle. His veiny hands grab on his throbbing cock pulling his shaft up and down showing us every sexy inch of that meat. Spencer's balls glisten and bounce with each stroke of his cock. Spencer isn't shy and by the looks of it he is very comfortable in front of the camera. Sadly this beautiful stroking man has to come to an end but as he stands over our glass table stroking his cock he blasts a sexy thick load of cum all over it. Enjoy!

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2370kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 437.3 MB
Download Spencer Laval

Fileboom Premium Account