Guys alone - Gays Solo!

alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Best Damn Dildo Movie 3
d6ccdc899ac3aff183429797f114ec7c.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Gemini Studios

These are highlights of eleven different men as they play with their favorite toys and get off. Some lay down, some ride, some fuck but all experience "in-depth" playtime. They finish in no time by having that extra g-spot stimulation. Getting off has never been this easy for these hot guys!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Best Damn Dildo Movie 3

Introducing Oakley
f1bd992c6ba3b576f07f6dc5f3ee269e.jpg

They are both hot and horny studs lookin' to fuck, but as much as they can't wait to bust a nut, they take their sweet time with each other, making sure to get a good taste of one another.

Duration: 21:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 943.5 MB

Download Introducing Oakley

Brad2307 - Ep. 19
19cc713417ef84e868cb6da10833daa5.jpg

長坂輝大と、恋人同士のような甘くてエロいセックスを。
アナルが感じてしまい、自ら腰を動かすエロくて可愛い輝大にメロメロです!

Duration: 4:25
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 195.1 MB

Download Brad2307 - Ep. 19

Dino Fendi Jerks Off 1080p
131a0a1ad36ab9d1f5549c2f7ef186eb.jpg

Cast: Dino Fendi
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off

Some guys' time with us is unfortunately brief. Dino has just 2 hardcore scenes to his name, one here on BA and the other on Freshmen. We have already seen his casting and this fantastic set of pics is the final thing he did before moving on. Dino is just about the perfect twink. Handsome, blond, toned, and with a very impressive appendage we would have been happy to have him around for ages. Sometimes the best moments are the briefest ones, so we hope you enjoy this sexy coda to the Dino Fendi symphony.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7135kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 756.7 MB

Download Dino Fendi Jerks Off 1080p

Jace Starr Solo
d76ec1b0f89ce8e72124ba1a76c49aa2.jpg

Jace Starr comes to Chaos Men today and brings his very fit and handsome body. He's 27, 5'10', goes to the gym often, and is an ex-athlete. He's very single, a bottom, and loves older daddies. Jace has crushed on older guys, including his past coach, and has been sexually active since his teens. He loves being taken to dinner for sushi and then manhandled by his men, and he adores his very hairy chest. Jace Starr loves a huge cock, and is always up for sexual fun with his men. He masturbates 4-5 times per week and is ready to strip & show off. He strips naked and quickly starts stroking his manhood. His hands glide across his cock, and he moans with total pleasure. He bends over doggie-style and fingers his hole to warm it for an entry soon. After several minutes of stroking pleasure, he explodes with a great load of cum that drips from his shaft and is thick and beautiful. Jace Starr is a hairy athlete with a great cock, and comes to Chaos Men for fun today. Welcome Jace Starr to Chaos Men today.

Duration: 27:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5136kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jace Starr Solo

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexa38

COLT Man - Konstantin - Interview
f2eb94da6751afc093508e01d86532aa.jpg

Studio: COLT

Get Lost In The Words Whilst This All-new Colt Man Tells You Who He Really Is...

Duration: 10:57
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1149kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 102.7 MB

Download COLT Man - Konstantin - Interview

Jacob Mills Cranks That Long Dick of His! 1080p
b1b2c3e20d076b8aa141fd9e505aa0e9.jpg

Cast: Jacob Mills

A hottie with a body and a nice dick to match! Day 1 on set and Jacob Mills is showing it all of to the fans in his first solo film feature of his career. As the camera pans around his body, getting a shot on every muscle and hole, fans will find our newest stud easy to watch and even easier to fall in love with.

Duration: 22:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4925kbps

File size: 818.1 MB

Download Jacob Mills Cranks That Long Dick of His! 1080p

OnlyFans - YesBrawn
44e6a3ab147b44e9791cf1db58f14414.jpg

It's the kind of pairing we all absolutely love to see, two gorgeous young defined guys sucking and fucking their loads out!

Duration: 14:44
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 9652kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download OnlyFans - YesBrawn

Flex Appeal Bruce Bennet & Peter Meers
4babcafd227f13c5fac2af70803b5a60.jpg

Up From The Beach - There's something about the beach that brings out a man's animal instincts. After riding the breakers, smooth-bodied surfer Peter MeerS sees a swell on land he's much more interested in! Watching the erotic posing routine of mega-muscled Bruce Bennet, Peter decides to hang-ten and go for a wild and raunchy wipeout!

Duration: 13:31
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 254.3 MB

Download Flex Appeal Bruce Bennet & Peter Meers

Patrick jerks off in the Gym (720p,1080p)
910e12d2bb1fab94656a8078a14f618b.jpg

Cast: Patrick

Patrick won all of us over instantly with how genuinely friendly, easygoing, and personable he is - while landing at Corbin Fisher to strip down and show off on camera for the first time can be a pretty intimidating experience and make some guys a bit shy and anxious at first, Patrick immediately settled in and was at ease, charming us all with his charisma and outgoing personality. Of course, Patrick's handsome face and hot body will also help him win over anyone he just meets! He looks darn good on camera, and looks darn good when shirtless and working out during the early portions of his introductory solo. His body is well-defined and toned from both the gym and just being an all-around stellar athlete with an active lifestyle. When Patrick tells us about a notable sexual experience where he had himself a captive audience (you'll have to watch his introductory solo for all the sexy details) it becomes clear he was destined to find his way to CF, given how much he found he enjoyed showing off! I'm glad we all get to be his newest audience!

Total size: 1.2 GB in 2 files.

Download Patrick jerks off in the Gym (720p,1080p)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

alexa38

Sebastian
792c4d22571a703f9add8f1e494dbe63.jpg

They goes easy on each other as they make passionate sex and the energy builds up and up until they both release their morning loads.

Duration: 15:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps

File size: 880.5 MB

Download Sebastian

Onlyfans - Jack Wilson videos, part 02
7655f282d63f3506acb4a491bdaeabd6.jpg

Guy strips down and shows off his young bod! He spreads his ass for the camera and jacks off loads of sticky, dripping hot Cum!

Video: 1080x1920

Total size: 4.6 GB in 37 files.

Download Onlyfans - Jack Wilson videos, part 02

Flex Appeal Mario Garza
95f5d2f0ec6e86edc20d763ba69e7612.jpg

Homecoming - We should all be so lucky! Back from a trip, hunky Mario Garza discovers his Jacuzzi has been set up for fun-and-games by that special someone in his life. But Mario can't wait for his special someone to come home and as soon as the champagne is popped, Mario decides to uncork a few other things in a steamy session that explodes across his firm, tanned body.

Duration: 12:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 236.2 MB

Download Flex Appeal Mario Garza

Wrestlers
eb0a77bb279c8d12f574f809a3dc0b07.jpg

Video language: English

The name says it all. In a run-down Russian wrestling school, the lads have got more than just the sport of their filth minds. After a hard session in the gym building up a sweat, the lycra wearing lads come back to the changing room one by one, where they strip for the camera, and start getting hard. Each solo session sees the lads rub their throbbing cocks through their wrestling gear, while they fantasize about holding their mates down on the mat. Tattooed, muscled, and straight as fuck, each one then slowly brings themselves off, rubbing and tugging their throbbing pricks until they explode in a spray of cum. Every cum shot is captured from different angles so you can see the whole creamy eruption from every side. Some of the horny, dirty lads then go at it again, blowing wads of spunk over the weight training bench, before letting the next filthy wanker step up to toss himself off. It you like muscle, solo action, and love seeing thick dicks through wrestling gear, you are gunna love this lot!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:18:03
Video: 560x416, XviD, 1110kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Wrestlers

Rip Colt's Sex Rated Home Movies Cooling It - Brian Dexter, Stoner
5c06bc574bec9e36215fadf29096e36a.jpg

Stoner isn't your usual auto mechanic. Not by a long shot. On the street, you'd certainly catch the impact of his extraordinary good looks, but you wouldn't get a clue to his lifestyle. Well, we take you behind the scenes - from Stoner burning up the highways on his powerful motorcycle to home - and Stoner's little secret. We got it all - including that very important phone call.

Duration: 9:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2438kbps

File size: 178.0 MB

Download Rip Colt's Sex Rated Home Movies Cooling It - Brian Dexter, Stoner

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Onlyfans - Jack Wilson videos, part 01
86dc201094d3e75d1717d237dd5f5d20.jpg

Horny guy gets naked and starts jacking his cock! He splatters a milky load of Cum onto his body!

Total size: 2.1 GB in 50 files.

Download Onlyfans - Jack Wilson videos, part 01

Türkish Cum Guns 1
62b7920d4760c976bae9f3105c47a6fe.jpg

Release Year: 2003
Studio: turkish-boys.com

Description:We have time for Turks.....slip cream. Cut cocks need spittle or lubricant, so it slips better. 18 Turks show their hot bodies and also what you can do with them. The film is about scenes in which the guys also show where they like to have it. Hairy asses, cut cocks and these faces. Not only for lovers of Turkish guys.

Duration: 2:37:21
Video: 720x540, DivX 4, 1017kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Türkish Cum Guns 1

Devin Franco Hole Play, Scene #01 (Devin Franco)
c1f5bcc4b3aea3f779f92c4fee3fd789.jpg

Incredible guy Devin Franco plays with his own hole using different dildos.

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps

File size: 837.7 MB

Download Devin Franco Hole Play, Scene #01 (Devin Franco)

Cum with me
90e2a6412208d13772108b3a390e347a.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Action, Dildo Play, Pissing, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 14 hot guys in 10 Hardcore-Scenes

Hi, I'm Danny Decker, a well-conditioned, sunburnt, dark-haired gorgeous guy. Do you want to watch me while I'm tearing my things slowly off my body? While I'm jerking off my cock and fingering my hole? Do you want to watch me while I'm getting hornier and lustier and I only want one thing, let sperm squirt out of my cock? Then cum with me.!

I'm George, George Michaelo. I love being stared at by people while playing with myself. I let my shorts fall very slowly. My cock is almost already hard on its own because I'm horny. I let my hand glide slowly over my foreskin and play around with my hole. All of a sudden I see this metal dildo and think„you must try it out". And so I push this iron piece carefully into my hole. The cold metal makes me immensely horny. I push the dildo up against my sphincter. I jerk off my cock more and more quickly. Then finally I squirt my juice. Watch me, if you want, and then cum with me...

Do you want to see a hot dark-skinned guy? Then look at me, my name is Ryvelli. Without wasting time I take off my shirt and my trousers, I jerk off my cock until it gets big and hard. But there's something I miss, of course, I want to feel something in my arse. Just at the right moment a hot white dildo is there; I push it through deep into my sphincter while I jerk off my cock until white sperm squirts out up to my ears. You must see that and, don't forget, cum with me...

Hello! I'm Mark Damon, do you want to see me while I'm masturbating with pleasure? Actually, I am shy, but when I get horny it doesn't take long. Trousers open - and then I'm already playing with my cock. I jerk off my erect member slowly and with lust. I play around with my arse and with my nipples. After taking off all my clothes I notice how my lust is affecting my whole body. I jerk off my cock more and more quickly and I play with my hole until finally the soup comes out. Come on, squirt exactly like me, too, cum with me...

Such a hot summer day, you really just sweat. And on such a day you are hot, too, and only want one thing: squirt out your lust. That's what you want, too, isn't it? Cum with me, then... I'm Dominik Dillon, a well-conditioned dark-haired great guy. I love taking off my clothes slowly and then masturbating. Best when I have something in my hole, then the heat inside me gets higher and higher. Good that I always have a dildo at my fingertips. I like using a metal one, it always offers a horny cooling in the heat. I push the iron piece deep into my arsehole. At the same time I jerk off my cock. My cock gets more and more swollen and I want only one more thing: push my sperm out of my member. I jerk off until the white juice flies over my ears. Yes, that really was a hot refreshement on such a hot day.

Hi everybody, my name is Martin Brawer. I am a sex addicted blond guy and I love playing around with myself. I take off my clothes slowly and start jerking off my cock. Then suddenly I see a friend of mine, a cool long black dildo. I know exactly what I want to do with it. I take off my trousers completely and adjust the rubber piece. Then I sit on it and let the dildo disappear deep in my sphincter. I ride on the black rubber cock up and down. My lust increases more and more extremely. I jerk off my cock more and more quickly because I want to feel this hot feeling. I ride harder and harder and play with my member. Then finally the juice comes out of my glans. Coming is a hot satisfying feeling, isn't it? If you think so, too, then cum with me...

Do you like a hot bald macho? If yes, then I'm the right type for you. I'm Julian Meinel, an uninhibited muscleman. I like to satisfy myself, because I know best what I like. Without talking too much I tear the clothes off my body and loll on the bed, my cock is still swelling slowly and getting hard. I jerk it off and finger my arsehole. But I want to feel something in my sphincter and so I take the dildo and push it into my hole. I ride the rubber cock. Up and down go my muscular buttocks. Besides I jerk off my hard cock more and more intensely. With pleasure, I cry out when white sperm comes out of my glans. Such a quickie with yourself is something quite horny, isn't it? So you can cum with me...

I am Felix Wallace, a smart, sex addicted guy. I love feeling something in my hole. I lie relaxed on the sofa and start to take off my clothes slowly. I play with my nipples, my cock and my hole. Then I see this fat dildo. I know immediately how to get up to it. Yes, I want to feel exactly this cock in my arsehole. I press this piece into my sphincter, deeper and deeper does the toy sink inside me. I jerk off my cock and play with my nipples. Then I can hardly stop the juice, I push the dildo once again deep into my hole until I squirt out my sperm. What a goose-flesh experience! Do you also want to feel like that? Cum with me, then...

Hello, my name is Peer Paulus, a fair-haired boy with a hot body if ever there was one. You want to watch me while pushing a very long dildo into my tight arsehole, don't you? Then cum with me...I take off my clothes and start to play with my cock. I jerk my cock slowly until it gets hard. I play with my fingers around my arse, but I don't just want to finger, no, I need real action. Then I take the huge dildo and adjust it as I like it. Later I sit on this hot piece and let it disappear completely in my arsehole. With my face wreathing in pain but with pleaseure I jerk off my cock while I ride the dildo up and down, it's so horny. I jerk off more and more quickly until I cannot retain it any longer. The soup squirts out of my glans. I settle back satisfied and play with sperm around my mouth. That was a hot session!

Hi, I'm Kriss, Kriss Stahl. Do you want to watch my dildo play? I lie comfortably on my sofa. I realize that I'm very horny again. I open my trousers and let my gorgeous cock watch out. After taking off my trousers I play immediately with my hole, I push my fingers deep into my arsehole. Suddenly I see my friend.... a huge dildo. Yes, here we go, I want to feel exactly it inside me. I lubricate my hole and then I put this huge cudgel into my hole. I push the rubber piece up against my sphincter. At the same time I jerk off my cock. I push the dildo in and out and I jerk off my cock up and down. More and more quickly... Then I realize what it feels like coming, the juice comes out of my cock like a bow .... What a hot act. You will find it, too, for sure, then cum with me...

I am Nikolas, a cock and arse addicted dream guy. I like to spank the monkey and to paw myself. Very carefully I open my trousers, I play with my penis and wank it slowly off until it gets hard. But I also would like to play with my hole, so I take off my trousers completely and start to play with my fingers around my arse. I take the dildo which I always have within reach. Then I push the rubber piece carefully into my sphincter. I sink the black cock deeper and deeper into my hole. I masturbate my completely erect cock carefully, because I want to enjoy this horny feeling in my arse. But then my juice comes. Ich wank off more and more quickly until the soup comes out. You can do such a hot dildo act more often, cannot you? If you think so, then cum with me...

Hi, I'm Basti Oliver. I am always very horny and I love dildo plays. I sit on the sofa completely naked and play with my hole. I start to wank off slowly. But I want to feel something in my arse, so I take the black double dildo and push it into my hole. I push the rubber cock deeper and deeper into my sphincter and masturbate my cock. It makes me very hot when I feel something deep inside me, I cry out with pleasure when I sink the dildo deeper inside me. I masturbate my cock more and more quickly. That's so hot that I have to come, white sperm flows out of my glans. That was a really cool quickie, you should also do that some time, then cum with me...

Duration: 2:50:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 2716kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Cum with me

Prokop Solc
dc5fb28ba99cc599d2f0d36e1f8d8e64.jpg

Studio: WilliamHiggins
Cast: Prokop Solc
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos

Prokop Solc makes his debut at William Higgins with a solo scene.

Duration: 20:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3914kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 611.5 MB

Download Prokop Solc

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Flex Appeal Ed Dinakos
8d3d446f99c8a3c832bd5b5237adf493.jpg

Working It Off - Who in their right mind would cancel a date with Ed Dinakos? This massive and in-the-peak-of-condition sex machine would be a catch for even another champion bodybuilder! Ed works up more than a sweat in his yard, anticipating the night's activities. But then, Damn! The event is called off. Since he's halfway there, Ed shows us what his date is missing!

Duration: 12:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps

File size: 226.0 MB

Download Flex Appeal Ed Dinakos

Colt Man - Konstantin - scene 1
6d78c68a22b68350b86af43e24714633.jpg

Introducing all-new COLT Man Konstantin. His name says it all.. Welcome to the kingdom of King Konstantin. Not since legendary men like Rick Wolfmier have, we seen a specimen of a man like Konstantin. His body is all-natural muscle - What dreams are truly made of! This all-new COLT Man solo scene is a must-see by award-winning director and COLT owner John Rutherford. Don't miss it!

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2572kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 474.7 MB

Download Colt Man - Konstantin - scene 1

Flex Appeal Sharkey Curren
7064eeb80fa5e60de0ee11f956e665e3.jpg

Dirty Books - Even though he's working for a gardening crew, Sharkey Curren's tight, faded jeans and ripped tank top can't disguise the fact that he's in the wrong business! He proves it when some porno magazines spill out of the trash. Groping his ever expanding basket, it isn't long before he's pumping his long-handled hoe and hosing down the back deck.

Duration: 8:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2445kbps

File size: 157.1 MB

Download Flex Appeal Sharkey Curren

BrokeStraightBoys - Stuck At Home With Masyn Thorne
80c9b4cf27348281d9837baa0d0aa03e.jpg

Masyn Thorne has been keeping himself busy during quarantine by cooking, exercising, enjoying the outdoors, and getting himself off. He's here today to show us how lonely boys in quarantine keep busy and he's saved up a nice big load for you. Stripping off his clothes and climbing onto the bed, he spreads his ass and runs his finger up it, playing with his ass and his cock as he gets himself rock hard.
He gets comfortable, his hand jerking the tip of his dick as he shoves his underwear into his face and smells them. He works his dick with two hands now, that long shaft throbbing hard as he slowly brings himself closer to the edge of orgasm. But our boy Masyn misses getting his ass filled up so he breaks out the butt plug, lubing up and sliding it inside his tight hole, loving the stretch of his ass around it. With the plug in his ass he continues to masturbate, jerking his dick until he shots a huge load all over his bed, ass still full as he strokes out each last drop of cum!

Duration: 22:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4794kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 833.9 MB

Download BrokeStraightBoys - Stuck At Home With Masyn Thorne

Gay Adult Deluxe Christian Adams
54c7a408302fc239adf09e4fe8450a19.jpg

Studio: Gay Adult Deluxe

Gay Adult Deluxe present Christian Adams in a latest hot video scene update where Cute Blonde Christian Adams Fingers His Pink Butthole.

Duration: 13:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14545kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Gay Adult Deluxe Christian Adams

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Grant
a0fc4f178a2eb1bd35c3db6a57b4b698.jpg

Deep dick sucking commences, with both boys showing their skills as they swallow the other, but it's the deep fucking gives the seeding of well-used hole that really proves the theory!

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Grant

Colt Man - Konstantin - Photoshoot
899ccbd66e9fae58bfb1288248b06ba3.jpg

Watch The Photoshoot Of All-new Colt Man Konstantin Whilst He Shoots For Our Annual Colt Calendars!

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2396kbps

File size: 202.7 MB

Download Colt Man - Konstantin - Photoshoot

Rip Colt's Sex Rated Home Movies Swingers
2045da6911a413fc7e14482e04f33f8d.jpg

A scene especially for all you men with that one thing on your mind: Dick ! Big, swinging, oversized and juicy Dick . There is no plot, no dialog, no beginnng and no end to the fun! Just a parade of big beautiful dicks swinging for your pleasure. You won't see many faces, just a lot of big swinging dicks from some of your favorite COLT Men from the early days. So come swing along with Denny, Long John, Erron, Dick Trask, Del, Bill Eld, Bruno and more.

Duration: 4:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2435kbps

File size: 83.2 MB

Download Rip Colt's Sex Rated Home Movies Swingers

Onlyfans - Jack Wilson videos, part 07
096e5fb783404c97deb383f0073020cb.jpg

Some of our most beautiful dudes are aroused for another round of sensual sex-play.

Total size: 6.6 GB in 49 files.

Download Onlyfans - Jack Wilson videos, part 07

Onlyfans - Jack Wilson videos, part 04
d5c02cfd4d947226b8169b3426c0c06b.jpg

This is what happens when a male hard catches you surfing porn at work. Does the ending hint of a sequel? Stay tuned...

Total size: 8.9 GB in 50 files.

Download Onlyfans - Jack Wilson videos, part 04

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Dcbrne trying new maturbators from lovense
469c71f0ba51c972ac174904e349ce1c.jpg

Studio: OnlyFans
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos

Dcbrne trying new maturbators from lovense. OnlyFans - Dcbrne trying new maturbators from lovense

Duration: 14:59
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 8306kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 922.4 MB

Download Dcbrne trying new maturbators from lovense

Fireman Wankers
5e7875710c264d7ce506cd610000bed0.jpg

Continuing with our infamous Wankers Collection Triga proudly presents 'Fireman Wankers' and just to let you in on a secret every one of these straight firemen got cautioned for appearing in this video and you'll soon see why. Tempted by the cash, and still in their uniforms, each one of boys gets in front of the camera, and shyly pulls out their dick. Slowly wanking their very own meat hoses, the lads bring themselves off. and all for the cash! One of the blokes is clearly proud of his prick, and it's a whopper. Rubbing his fingers around the base of his helmet, he slowly tugs it through the front of his uniform, rubbing it against the filthy firemen's jacket, and stroking his shaven balls with his other hand. He looks as guilty as fuck, knowing the trouble he'd be in with the lads back at the station, but soon he's forgotten the consequences as he's hammering it out, eventually pumping a stream of cream over his uniform, over his six pack, and down the massive length of his prick. And he's just one of many who do exactly the same. They're all straight, they're all wanking for cash, and they're all as horny as fuck. Now you know what really goes on behind those station doors. Real Fireman in Real Uniform.

Duration: 1:26:47
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 761kbps

File size: 608.9 MB

Download Fireman Wankers

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

LatinBoyz Danny
0aa0e8503d798a5c45f8f2e11b6c29fb.jpg

Studio: LatinBoyz

Friday 3/15/2024 Video added. 18 year old Danny is a sexy Colombian twink who admitted he's still not sure of his sexuality. When asked if he's ever been with a gay Latino he admitted he has! Danny is a dominate top and loves his gay bottoms to kneel in front of him while they suck his Latino uncut cock! When it's time to fuck he loves fucking them from behind first so he can grab them hard and fuck their ass fast and hard. His sexual fetish/fantasy is to be in an orgy with many gay latino guys and girls. So far he's only tried a 3some with one girl and a gay Latin boy. When not having sex he enjoys watching athletes sweating while playing sports and also going to the gym.

Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5022kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 481.6 MB

Download LatinBoyz Danny

Brad spear
d18753527b12985f91083686c1849d11.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: GayHoopla
Genres: Solo, Muscles, Posing, Masturbation, Big Cock, Cumshots

Brad Spear is stunningly beautiful. With a gorgeous smile, shredded body, and massive cock. This frat boy really gets my boiling when he stares right into the camera and starts begging for someone to suck his cock. This is the type of guy that makes you want to go back to college and play pong, just to stare at him shirtless.

Duration: 24:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2143kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 417.1 MB

Download Brad spear

Legendary bodies
cae00206ed33b2ec7ed8e3045672bf57.jpg

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Colt Studio
Cast: Kyle Jessup, Reggie Graham, Cal Sinclair, Owen Moore, Carl Hardwick, Scott Sloan, Doug Perry (II), Franco Corelli, Erik King, John Pruitt
Genres: Gay, Muscle Studs

At last, every Legendary Bodies film produced by Colt Studio is presented on one massive DVDpilation. "Legendary Bodies, Theplete Collection" contains ten Colt legends, featuring over 2 1 / 2 hours of Colt's most impressive champion ...

Duration: 2:34:34
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1685kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Legendary bodies

Onlyfans - Jack Wilson videos, part 03
69f300b676299fd8bc8bb38964bb5178.jpg

Some like it hot, some like it rough, Some Like it Super Size. We like it all. And we like it raw!

Total size: 6.9 GB in 38 files.

Download Onlyfans - Jack Wilson videos, part 03

Onlyfans - Jack Wilson videos, part 06
ab3df00079a479ce38a1e657f8781ff9.jpg

Men subject themselves to getting their hands cuffed as their bodies get explored...

Total size: 6.1 GB in 50 files.

Download Onlyfans - Jack Wilson videos, part 06

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

MattAttackxxx & after country dance
30117bc0cc3f723eccf6db081496e11e.jpg

爽やかイケメンが雌堕ちしていく!!撮影中ギンギンになったちんこからは我慢汁が垂れ落ち、もっと突いてくださいと懇願。突けば、突くほどにイケメンから想像できない喘ぎ声が。

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps

File size: 520.4 MB

Download MattAttackxxx & after country dance

Wrestlers
a3a9589afb337e723a8f815f48acd747.jpg

The name says it all. In a run-down Russian wrestling school, the lads have got more than just the sport of their filth minds. After a hard session in the gym building up a sweat, the lycra wearing lads come back to the changing room one by one, where they strip for the camera, and start getting hard. Each solo session sees the lads rub their throbbing cocks through their wrestling gear, while they fantasize about holding their mates down on the mat. Tattooed, muscled, and straight as fuck, each one then slowly brings themselves off, rubbing and tugging their throbbing pricks until they explode in a spray of cum. Every cum shot is captured from different angles so you can see the whole creamy eruption from every side. Some of the horny, dirty lads then go at it again, blowing wads of spunk over the weight training bench, before letting the next filthy wanker step up to toss himself off. It you like muscle, solo action, and love seeing thick dicks through wrestling gear, you are gunna love this lot!

Duration: 1:18:03
Video: 560x416, XviD, 1110kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Wrestlers

Prokop Solc Jerks Off 1080p
992df98ded90e03872f17ae330d6a000.jpg

Cast: Prokop Solc

Prokop Solc makes his debut at William Higgins with a solo scene. Watch and enjoy!

Duration: 20:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3914kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 611.5 MB

Download Prokop Solc Jerks Off 1080p

Alberto Solo
2128685fe8d4d4becb7a2a06fb1c3bfb.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Alberto
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Cumshots, Big Cock, Muscular, Outdoor

Alberto handsome caresses her hand. His penis is very big and beautiful. He was very hot and ready to cum. Luxury sight! Enjoy!

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps

File size: 316.3 MB

Download Alberto Solo

MattAttackxxx & after revising
888ee1905c27e7c062cc9ab2f498fd98.jpg

が、まさかの拘束亀頭責めに我慢できずドロドロ精子を漏らしちゃう!?
亀頭責めで我慢できず、そのまま射精しちゃいますが、プレイは続行!ケツに生ちんぽを挿入され、ケツからのも快感が...
結果2回射精と、中出しされちゃいます!!

Duration: 15:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 700.4 MB

Download MattAttackxxx & after revising

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Turkish Cum Guns 1
26f79efb510b95d7ce275f4c6876e6d8.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: turkish-boys.com
Genres: shaving, turkish, muslim, dildo, cumshot
Video language: Turkish

See this 18 turkish boys doing self penetration and dildo fuck. Hot turkish guys masturbate and play with their hairy bodies.

Duration: 2:37:24
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1846kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Turkish Cum Guns 1

Onlyfans - Jack Wilson videos, part 05
db98f24f343e1d9e87cf7d121a5c38e2.jpg

Just waking up from a good nap, guy finds himself hot from a sexual dream.

Total size: 5.6 GB in 48 files.

Download Onlyfans - Jack Wilson videos, part 05

Jace Star
8476bbb1352985c427cc2faaaf3f7c99.jpg

These guys have the bodies, they have the right moves, they have the desire, and they have the room with a view.

Duration: 27:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5136kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jace Star

Jace Starr Jerks Off (720p,1080p)
e6069ad650a1963cd18220f1d24599bf.jpg

Cast: Jace Starr

Jace Starr comes to Chaos Men today and brings his very fit and handsome body. He's 27, 5'10', goes to the gym often, and is an ex-athlete. He's very single, a bottom, and loves older daddies. Jace has crushed on older guys, including his past coach, and has been sexually active since his teens. He loves being taken to dinner for sushi and then manhandled by his men, and he adores his very hairy chest. Jace Starr loves a huge cock, and is always up for sexual fun with his men. He masturbates 4-5 times per week and is ready to strip & show off. He strips naked and quickly starts stroking his manhood. His hands glide across his cock, and he moans with total pleasure. He bends over doggie-style and fingers his hole to warm it for an entry soon. After several minutes of stroking pleasure, he explodes with a great load of cum that drips from his shaft and is thick and beautiful. Jace Starr is a hairy athlete with a great cock, and comes to Chaos Men for fun today. Welcome Jace Starr to Chaos Men today.

Total size: 1.6 GB in 2 files.

Download Jace Starr Jerks Off (720p,1080p)

Fileboom Premium Account