GOLDEN VINTAGE movie collection - VHCM (Daily)

svremeto

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

VHTM101 Juggs

VHTM101 Juggs

Juggs

Year: 1984
Genre: Feature, Classic
Quality: VHSRip
Language: Original

Studio: VCR

Starring: Heather Thomas, Jennifer Jones, Laura Sands, Mindy Rae, Nancy Myers, Barbara Alton, Stacey Donovan, Susan Hart, Blake Palmer, Jon Dough, Jon Martin, Rick Cassidy, Tom Byron

File Size: ~650MB
Resolution: 512x384
Duration: 55 min
Format: avi

00240x0032-12.png

VHTM101 Juggs.part1.rar
VHTM101 Juggs.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

svremeto

VHTM90 Wild PlayGirls

Wild PlayGirls

Year: 1982
Genre: Classic, Anal, Double Penetration, Fisting
Quality: DVDRip

Director: Michel Jean
Studio: Ribu

Starring: Cathy Stewart, Christine Black as Christine Weiss, Christine Neona, Doris Champs-Dete, Dorle Buchner as Desiree Pompillon, Ingrid Barlon, Laurence Boutin, Uschi Karnat as Uschi Kanart, Richard Lemieuvre, Alban Ceray
Description: Cathy Stewart appears at the start and end as a streetwalker rejected by Christian.
Christian and Alban are in financial trouble. They rent a house and set up as male prostitutes to earn some money. But first we see Alban with his fiancee (Dorle Buchner), by far the best-looking female in the film [Ed.: very good-looking, yes, but best-looking is debatable.]
Once they have set up shop, the first client (Doris Champs-Dete) is a brunette who seems to want to have sex while on the phone. Client 2 is another brunette (Laurence Boutin) who wants to masturbate while Alban watches and masturbates as well. Client 3 is Christine Black with her hair pulled back. She wants to be photographed while having sex. Client 4 is a short haired and familiar blonde (Christine Neona) with a small dog. She has sex with Christian beginning in the bath. Client 5 is Uschi Karnat who arrives with Client 1 for a foursome. Client 6 is a tall slim blonde (Ingrid Barlon) who wants anal and DPP.
Then Alban returns to his fiancee for another session and Christian spurns Cathy Stewart again in the street.

File Size: ~1100MB
Resolution: 692x568
Duration: 85 min
Format: mp4

HOLD [CTRL] AND CLICK THE PICS TO OPEN IN NEW WINDOW

Please inform me for deadlinks. View my posts to find all kind of quality content.

You can buy a premium account to download faster and to support me. Thank You in advance!

00240x0032-12.png

Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 318.6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

svremeto

VHTM43 Femmes a hommes

Femmes a hommes

Year: 1976
Quality: VOD

Director: Jean-Claude Roy as Patrick Aubin
Studio: Alpha France

Starring: Helene Chevalier, Serge Casado, Jacques Gateau, Chantal Fourquet, Martine Grimaud, Marie-Christine Guennec, Daniel Berton, Chantal Arnaud, Jacques Insermini, Elizabeth Graine, Jean-Louis Vattier, Michel Carin, Marie-Christine Chireix, Charlie Schreiner, Francois Viaur, Chantal Nora

File Size: ~1250MB
Resolution: 768x432
Duration: 86 min
Format: wmv

HOLD [CTRL] AND CLICK THE PICS TO OPEN IN NEW WINDOW

Please inform me for deadlinks. View my posts to find all kind of quality content.

You can buy a premium account to download faster and to support me. Thank You in advance!

00240x0032-12.png

VHTM43Femmes a hommes.part1.rar
VHTM43Femmes a hommes.part2.rar
VHTM43Femmes a hommes.part3.rar
VHTM43Femmes a hommes.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

svremeto

VHTM96 My Sinful Life

VHTM96 My Sinful Life

My Sinful Life

Year: 1983
Quality: VHSRip

Director: Carlos Tobalina
Studio: VCA

Starring: Tom Byron, Danielle, Brooke Fields, Helga Gabor, Jamie Gillis, Rita Ricardo

File Size: ~900MB
Resolution: 720x540
Duration: 38 min
Format: avi

00240x0032-12.png

VHTM96 My Sinful Life.part1.rar
VHTM96 My Sinful Life.part2.rar
VHTM96 My Sinful Life.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account