Girls Playing in Strip Games - Loser Gets Punishment

mdTygALHVE

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mia and Ashton Play Strips Four In A Row
This is a two-player game, so Ashley gets to watch (and eat pizza.) Ashton and Mia try to get four checkers of their color in a row before the other, with the loser taking off a piece. The ultimate naked loser gets a spanking, delivered with gusto by the winner.

File: Mia and Ashton Play Strips Four In A Row.mp4
Size: 54556211 bytes (52.03 MiB), duration: 00:08:10, avg.bitrate: 891 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x480, 755 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Mia and Ashton Play Strips Four In A Row.mp4 (52.0 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

mdTygALHVE

Strip fuck-It with Malloy, Chuck, Candle, Simon, and Addie
Three lovely ladies and two, um, presentable men face off in a free-for-all game of fuck-It. Screw up and lose a piece of clothing. Get naked and do a forfeit. Three will end up exposed; two will escape with modesty and dignity intact.

Our cute but chaste production assistant Prudella made us a series of cards featuring yoga poses, some of which are quite explicit and revealing. Each of the three losers has three random poses drawn, and has to hold each pose for five seconds. By the end, they don't have many secrets left.

File: Strip fuck-It with Malloy, Chuck, Candle, Simon, and Addie.mp4
Size: 421238203 bytes (401.72 MiB), duration: 00:18:44, avg.bitrate: 2998 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 189 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2800 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Strip -It with Malloy, Chuck, Candle, Simon, and Addie.mp4 (401.7 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

mdTygALHVE

Strip screw-Your-Neighbor with Franco, Zayda, Jay, Sky, Lexi, Johnny, Julie, Lieza, and Naomi
Whew! Behold our first ever nine-player game! Veterans Johnny, Julie, and Naomi join rookies Franco, Zayda, Jay, Sky, and Lexi, along with sophomore Lieza for a six-girl, three-guy free-for-all. Each time a player loses a piece of clothing, he or she has to stand in front of the group, strip, and do a twirl to give everyone (and the cameras) a good look. The ultimate losers (there are four of them) have to give the cameras an even better look.

The winners grab the cameras and get to prowl around the losers, dictating poses for them, and filming whatever they'd like. By the way, since several of the happenings during this game seem to have a low statistical likelihood of happening, I want to emphasize that this game was played completely fairly, and was not fixed or rigged in any way. (I did decide to play to four losers, to guarantee that at least one loser would be female.)

File: Strip screw-Your-Neighbor with Franco, Zayda, Jay, Sky, Lexi, Johnny, Julie, Lieza, and Naomi.mp4
Size: 555382482 bytes (529.65 MiB), duration: 00:30:55, avg.bitrate: 2395 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2200 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Strip screw-Your-Neighbor with Franco, Zayda, Jay, Sky, Lexi, Johnny, Julie, Lieza, and Naomi.mp4 (529.7 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

Strip High Card with Kala and Elizabeth
Two fan favorites return to play a simple game of High Card, with the low card each time having to take off a piece of clothing. They can keep playing when they're naked, but if they lose again, they must pay the price.

The loser not only has to open her legs so the camera can see everything, she has to give us a detailed tour of the anatomy of her pussy. By the time she's done, she doesn't have many secrets left. And the winner gets to grab a camera and film the whole thing, for that personal touch.

File: Strip High Card with Kala and Elizabeth.mp4
Size: 156398378 bytes (149.15 MiB), duration: 00:08:42, avg.bitrate: 2397 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2201 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Strip High Card with Kala and Elizabeth.mp4 (149.2 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

Ashley and Amber Play Strip Hi-Lo
Two of my favorites return to play a simple game of Hi-Lo. They take it in turns to guess whether the next card on the deck will be higher or lower than the last. Guess right and you're safe; guess wrong and you strip.

The winner gets to pose the loser however she wants, to make sure we get to see everything.

File: Ashley and Amber Play Strip Hi-Lo.mp4
Size: 251507856 bytes (239.86 MiB), duration: 00:14:00, avg.bitrate: 2395 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2201 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Ashley and Amber Play Strip Hi-Lo.mp4 (239.9 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

Yola and Kris Play Strip Dice
Presenting two new girls, Yola and Kris. Kris is an all-American blonde, while Yola is a native of Poland, with a sexy Eastern European accent to match.

They meet to play a simple game of Strip Dice, where the low roller has to take off a piece. They keep playing when a girl is naked, and when a naked girl loses again, she has to stand up and sing her national anthem in the buff, either The Star Spangled Banner or Mazurek Dabrowskiego. (Apparently, the Polish anthem, in English, is "Poland has not yet perished", which to be honest sounds a little pessimistic to me, but what the heck. :eek:)

File: Yola and Kris Play Strip Dice.mp4
Size: 82897115 bytes (79.06 MiB), duration: 00:04:54, avg.bitrate: 2256 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 119 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2129 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Yola and Kris Play Strip Dice.mp4 (79.1 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

Brigid, Faith, and Arwen Play Strip High Card
The three goth girls return for a single game of strip high card. They all draw a card, and whoever has the highest card gets to take something off whoever has the lowest card. It's winner's choice, too...and the girls aren't always nice to each other.

These girls had a hotel room just down the hall from mine... and the two naked losers get to streak back to it while the winner (and yours truly, frantically trying to keep the camera steady) follow laughing.

File: Brigid, Faith, and Arwen Play Strip High Card.mp4
Size: 263761982 bytes (251.54 MiB), duration: 00:14:41, avg.bitrate: 2395 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2199 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Brigid, Faith, and Arwen Play Strip High Card.mp4 (251.5 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

Derek and Gina Play Strip Rock Paper Scissors
Yes, I know that Derek is usually a man's name. Yes, this Derek is a woman. Yes, I've checked.

Two new girls square off in this classic game, with the loser getting a five-minute handcuffed tickle. There's a noticeable age difference between thees two ladies...will the elder teach the young whisppersnapper a lesson, or will the younger gleefully disrespect her elder by intimately tickling her all over? Watch and see.

File: Derek and Gina Play Strip Rock Paper Scissors.mp4
Size: 179429284 bytes (171.12 MiB), duration: 00:09:59, avg.bitrate: 2396 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2199 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Derek and Gina Play Strip Rock Paper Scissors.mp4 (171.1 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

Ashton and Mia Play Strip Trivia
I've wanted to do Strip Trivia for awhile. The problem has been the questions: all the trivia questions in the famous board games are protected by copyright. It's not easy to come up with good trivia questions, but my buddy Aidan (better known as "The Expert") volunteered to give it a try. Did he do a good job? You be the judge.

Each girl gets a number of tokens, which she can use to pass a question to the other girl. An incorrect answer, of course, costs an article of clothing. The game doesn't end when one girl is naked... she keeps on playing, and if she misses another question, then the game is over and she gets the forfeit, which is to go down on all fours and eat out of a bowl like a . Woof.

I honestly didn't expect this one to be much of a contest. I don't want to say anything bad about Mia, who's a sweet and beautiful girl and I love her dearly, but Ashton is smart. Really, really smart. Goddamn, there ain't nothing sexier to me than a really smart girl. I expected Ashton to wipe the floor with Mia, but it turned out to be a close, hard-fought game. Well done to both ladies, but there can be only one. Need a spoiler? Here you go.

File: Ashton and Mia Play Strip Trivia.mp4
Size: 157732326 bytes (150.43 MiB), duration: 00:08:54, avg.bitrate: 2363 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 125 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2229 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Ashton and Mia Play Strip Trivia.mp4 (150.4 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account

mdTygALHVE

Raven and Alan Play Strip Rock Paper Scissors
The lovely raven-haired Raven makes her debut, opposite Alan, which old-timers will remember from way back when. They're here to play a simple game of Rock Paper Scissors, with the loser having to pose however the winner wants.

Warning! This clip features players of both genders and therefore may feature mail nudity. If male nudity bothers you, the spoiler below reveals only whether or not the clip contains it.

File: Raven and Alan Play Strip Rock Paper Scissors.mp4
Size: 96266130 bytes (91.81 MiB), duration: 00:05:34, avg.bitrate: 2306 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 125 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2171 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Full Thumbnail:

Download:
Raven and Alan Play Strip Rock Paper Scissors.mp4 (91.8 Mb)

Fileboom Premium Account